Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Chilling by the window (Open)

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Chilling by the window (Open) Empty Chilling by the window (Open)

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Hades walked into the common room and went to take a seat by the window. Hades saw that is was raining but not hard. Hades sighed and took out his home work. Mine as well start it.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Chilling by the window (Open) Empty Re: Chilling by the window (Open)

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Iris walked down to the Common Room, feeling bored. She wondered where everyone had wandered off. Probably to play in the rain, she thought with a grin. Hm, maybe I should go out too, sounds like fun.

She smiled widely when she saw Hades sitting at one of tables. She walked up behind him and shouted, "Hello!" She then did a very un-Iris thing; she giggled.

"What are you doing?" She asked, sitting next to him.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Hades was doing his home work when someone yelled in his ear behind him and he jumped. He knew that voice and watched her sit down and smiled. "You scared the living hell out of me Iris. I'm here because I'm doing homework because I was bored, but not so much now".
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:33 pm

"Well, that was sort of the point." Iris grinned and shot him a wink. "Which homework are you doing? Or a better question would be, why are you doing your homework when you could be out in the rain?" She asked Hades. "Don't tell me you hate the rain!" She exclaimed, pretending to be dramatic and laughed.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Hades shook his head. "Well I'm doing astronomy and I was out in the rain but then I got bored so I decided to do homework to get it over with" Hades shrugged his shoulders.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 am

"Ooh, I love Astronomy!" Iris told with a grin. "Mostly because we get to spend time doing lessons outside and gazing at the stars." She smiled slyly. "I don't know, I just find most of my classes boring because all we do is write and learn. I wish we had more of outdoor classes though."

Shaking her head, she asked Hades. "So, how was your day?"
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Hades chuckled a bit. "My day was boring until now" Hades leaned over and kissed her on the lips. It was a passionate and soft kiss.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Iris was about to reply when suddenly she felt Hades' lips on hers. Her hands instinctively went to his hair and pulled him closer. She kissed him back just as passionately and after what seemed like minutes, she pulled away.

"Now that was definitely not boring," she told and grinned slightly, her hands still playing with his hair. "How were your holidays?" She asked him.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:47 pm

Hades chuckled at her. "My holidays were good, except for the fact I couldn't see your beautiful face" Hades held her hand in his.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Iris rolled her eyes good naturedly at Hades' comment and kissed his cheeks. "You do know that pick up lines like those don't work for me, right?" She asked him teasingly and intertwined their fingers. "But just for the record, I did miss you too. Especially when I went out to clubs and dance with some really cute guys..." she trailed off, looking at him and grinned mischievously.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Hades looked at her. "Oh really so if I told you I almost did more then kiss with a girl what would you say" Hades gave her the same grin. "I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that to you, but I did get you something" Hades went into his pocket.

Chilling by the window (Open) Promise-Rings-Meanings

"I got you this, it's a promise ring, I promise to stay faithful to you and I hope you promise the same" Hades said watching Iris.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:04 pm

"I would hex that girl and make your life a living hell." Iris replied in all seriousness and grinned lightly.

Her eyes widened at the ring and she looked at Hades. "Why on earth would you spend so much on a ring?!" She asked him in shock. "But it is really beautiful," she said with a soft smile. She put it on her finger and kissed him with all she had. "I already promised you I would always be with you only," she murmured and buried her face in his neck.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Hades smiled lightly at her. "You're worth every penny Iris" Hades shrugged. Iris kissed him and he kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her. " I no but now when people look at that ring they will wish they had someone as great as me but I'm taken by someone beautiful" Hades said tighten his grip a little.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Iris shook her head in disagreement. "I'm so not worth this much! I mean, are you sure it's fine?" This was the first time someone was giving her something so extravagant and she had no idea how to react.

"Who said you were great?" She asked Hades teasingly. "I'm the great one in this relationship." She laughed and pulled him to the couch so they'd be more comfortable.

"Oh Hades, I sort of have something to tell you." She began nervously. She figured now would be a good time as any to tell about Kait. "A few weeks back, I found out that I have a twin sister."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Hades shook his head. "You are worth so much more Iris, please stop bringing yourself down" Hades said to her. Hades chuckled. "Who said you were the great one in this relationship" Hades teased her.

When Hades heard the last part he grew shocked. "Please tell me you are not Iris's twin" Hades joked. "No I'm kidding, I'm glad that you have a real family member" Hades smiled. "So that means that I can date both of you" Hades loved messing with her and the face she gave him made him want to die of laughter.

Eventually Hades started laughing until he finally got a hold on himself. "Physic, I love you and only you but you and your twin better not do some freaky twin thing on me where you switch places and then when I kiss her thinking it's you, you come in and see and then break up with me for doing what I did and my argument would be useless because you would probably throw that ring in my face and leave me for good" Hades said afraid that, that would happen. Hades then knew he was rambling.

"Sorry, I'm rambling again" Hades quickly shut up.

(OOC: Damn this is the first time I written this much)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:18 am

"Thanks. It's just that no one has ever told me that before," Iris admitted with a small smile. "Besides, you may be just saying that 'cause you're my boyfriend." She laughed lightly. She pretended to be shocked at Hades' question. "How can you ask such a thing? I am great and don't even deny it."

She glared at him in mock anger at the mention of dating both of them. "First of all, we don't look identical. Secondly, she already has someone. And the best one is, if you ever try to do that, I will hex you into oblivion." She grinned slyly.

She pushed him onto the couch so he was lying down and kissed him hard. "And that is how I'll silence you from now on," she declared. "Don't worry, I won't do that because I don't want you kissing anybody else. You're mine." She said, feeling slightly possessive. "And by the way, I would still keep the ring cause it's too pretty," she commented seriously.

((OOC: Lol, I know. Hope you continue writing like that cause it kinda makes it easy for me to write as well. ^^))
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Hades smiled at her. "Well now someone told you that and I'm glad that it was me and not some ugly ass dude with no life" Hades winked at her. "How dare you say that, I did not just say that because I'm your boyfriend, I said it because it's true" Hades said with a hand on his heart. Hades loved messing with Iris. It had it's perks so much. "Maybe you are but I will always deny it whether you are or not" Hades chuckled.

Hades listened to that and knew that this side of Iris was hotter because she was jealous. "Aw man there goes my plan" Hades joked. Hades got pushed down on the couch and got kissed hard. Hades took back what he said before. This Iris was hotter because she took control instead of him. In other relationships Hades was always the one in control and it annoyed the shit out of him, but not anymore since they were both in this relationship for a long shot.

Hades smiled. "I love your kisses so it's a win win for both of us" Hades said. "Good because the only girl I ever want to kiss is you and only you, all the other girls make me sick because I want one girl only and her name is Iris Grayson" Hades smiled. "I'm glad you like it, when we were on break I went over Thomas Gilbert's house and hung out with him and Caleb and Thomas's sister Alex was there and she helped me pick it out and said it was totally you" Hades shrugged.

Hades put his hands in her hair and brung her to kiss her. They kissed for a few seconds then he pulled away but their faces were still close to each other. "Never cut your hair" Hades said then kissed her again.

(OOC: Correction, this is the longest I ever wrote)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:38 pm

"I would totally kick the ugly guy's ass then," Iris replied with a smirk. She couldn't help but laugh at Hades' gesture and said, "Nope, I think you said it cause as my boyfriend, you are supposed to say things like that." She pouted at his comment. "How can you deny my greatness that is worth so much?" She asked, pretending to be dramatic.

She narrowed her eyes at him and muttered, "You better not follow up with that plan." She knew she was probably being bold with her actions like usual, but couldn't care. "Get used to this sort of unexpected behaviour from me," she whispered in his ear and trailed her lips to his jaw.

"And all other boys make me sick because I'd just be thinking of your hotness the whole time." Iris grinned at him slyly. "Oh. I guess I should thank her, then." She said with a surprised smile.

She ran her hand down his chest as he kissed her and trailed her lips to his neck. "Alright, I won't," she murmured against his skin and bit gently enough not to draw blood but to leave a mark. "Now everyone will know you're already taken." She stated with a mischievous smile.

((OOC: I think this is the longest I've written as well.))
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:54 am

Hades chuckled again at her. "That's all I wanted to hear" Hades said. "Are you kidding me, I was serious about what I said, when I was dating my ex girlfriend she wore this ugly ass outfit and these ugly shoes and she asked me if she looked alright and I told her that she better go in her house and change because there was no way in hell I was going to walk around with her with me" Hades said honestly. When he saw the look on Iris's face he just gave a look back. "What there is nothing against being honest, I don't lie, only when necessary" Hades shrugged.

"I just did deny your greatness because I'm much better" Hades said with a smile. "Alright then" Hades said with a smirk. "Ugh fine, for you I won't do the plan" Hades said with a fake pout, but then recovered. "They better make you sick, by the way if I see someone flirting with you, I get to kick there ass" Hades said being serious. Hades tried not to moan when she bit his neck like she did. He then laughed when she said he had been marked. "Good, now people will now no I'm taken" Hades smiled.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:13 pm

Iris couldn't help but laugh at Hades' confession. "You actually told her that? What did she say? I can just imagine what her expression would have been," she replied with a grin. "I don't mind you being honest," she said, playing with his hair.

"I'm better but I'll agree just to humour you." She grinned. "You can totally kick any guy's ass who flirts with me," she said and kissed him properly. She laid on the couch next to him and started fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. "I love you Hades," she murmured.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 am

Hades chuckled. "Yes I actually told her that and she really didn't say anything, the only thing she said was 'oh, I'll go change' and changed" Hades shrugged. "Good because in this relationship my ass is going to be honest" Hades smiled. "Smart ass, believe that all you want but I will tell you this, I am the better one in this relationship, you just keep me intact" Hades smiled innocently.

"Good because even if you told me not to kick someone's ass I would do it behind your back, then after I done it I probably would feel guilty" Hades said being serious. Iris kissed Hades and all he did was kiss her back. "I love you too sweetheart" Hades kissed the top of her head.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 am

"Hm, I probably would have hexed you and then gone and changed my ugly dress, if I was in her place." Iris commented and grinned mischievously. "It's fine, I'm pretty blunt myself, so you can be completely honest." She replied. "Hey, I don't just 'keep you intact.' It's like saying, 'I'm sexy and I know it.' But this case, I'm better and I know it. But you can be the sexy one," she murmured and snuggled closer to Hades.

She shook her head. "No need to feel guilty about it cause I'd do the same to other girls," she said with a wink. "Don't ever leave me okay? I've beginning to depend you and that's not something I've done before," she admitted and laid her face against his neck.

((OOC: LOVE THE SIGGIE<3))
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:49 pm

"You and the fighting Iris, I'm not surprised" Hades joked. "That's all I'm asking you to do" Hades said putting his hands up in defense. "Good because my ass is always going to be honest whether you like it or not" Hades shrugged at her but kept a grin on his face. "Fine you can be the better one all you want because I'm the drop dead sexy one here and don't you forget that" Hades said. Now for some odd reason the song 'I'm sexy and I no it' is in his head but he didn't let it show. Hades wrapped his arm tighter around Iris when she snuggled up to him and he smiled at how much he really loved the girl in his arms.

"Good so we are on the same page with the beating the hell out of people who flirt with our spouses" Hades said. "I would never leave you Iris, I should be worried about you leaving me not the other way around. That ring on your finger should prove to you that nothing will ever change between us" Hades said kissing her forehead.

(OOC: Thanks Very Happy)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 am

"Of course you shouldn't be surprised. I mean, the only reason I get by is cause of fighting," Iris told with a small grin as she thought of all the horrible situations she had to face while living on the streets. If only someone had been there that time, thought. "You've got a really big ego, you know that?" She asked and playfully punched Hades' shoulder. "I mean, you're not that sexy...." she trailed off and laughed lightly.

"Spouses? So we're already married huh?" She asked teasingly with a raise of her eyebrow. "But yeah, we're totally on the same page." She looked at him confusedly. "You're saying it as though there's more of a chance that I'll leave. Do you think I will?" She knew that she was a bit wild and unpredictable but she also knew that she could never be without Hades.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Hades rolled her eyes and then began to speak. "How is it that I had a feeling you were going to say that to me" Hades shook his head. "I no I have a big ego, my mom says I got it from my dad but I'm way better then him" Hades beamed at the thought of finding his dad and rubbing it in his face. Hades faked hurt, he put his hand on his heart and starred at her. "I am plenty sexy okay, I am drop dead sexy alright, don't deny it to me, it won't be pretty if you do" Hades responded to that question she said.

"No but I couldn't think of a name for a boyfriend and a girlfriend other then well boyfriend and girlfriend" Hades said trying to think of something. "Our asses better be on the same page sweetheart" Hades told Iris. Hades took a deep breath before speaking again. "Yeah, I mean I'm not like most guys, yeah I'm not good at things but you are, you play some of the sports some guys play but I don't, yeah I love you with all my heart but during the break I had this dream where you told me I was no good for you and that all I cared about was stupid things and that you'd be better off with one of my friends. I told Caleb and Thomas of this dream and they told me that none of them would date you because 1) Thomas loves Crystal and 2) Caleb only loves himself and girls so I'm kind of worried on who'd he'd end up with" Hades shook his head.

Hades then got an idea in his head. "How about we do a triple date. Thomas and Crystal, you and I, and Caleb and could you find someone for him, Thomas, Caleb, and I always said one day we'd triple date but when Thomas and I got girlfriends Caleb never did because we have no idea why but you no" Hades asked Iris.

(OOC: I could make a thread and Owl Crystal and you could Owl someone to come do the thread too?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:10 pm