Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

To Forget (Lena)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

To Forget (Lena) Empty To Forget (Lena)

Post by Nia Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Ksenia sighed as she leaned her head back against the side of the window. She could already feel the oncoming headache. Her eyes hurt form so much reading. She had been sitting in the library for more then six hours without a break, going over the transfiguration texts as she completed her research. This research was not assigned by her teacher nor was it mentioned in any of her classes, it was simply a a topic she had found interesting and decided to pursue like she had many before this one. So she could forget. So she couldn't remember only for a fe hours the pain that she had suffered through. The cause of all that was happening to her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

To Forget (Lena) Empty Re: To Forget (Lena)

Post by Rora Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Le could hardly breathe after all of this classwork. Being in Uchitel and pressured to do this as a child has made Le's brain mentally used to this. Her body, on the other hand, was a completely different matter. Her mind can take thirty-six hours of thinking about what Muggles called algebra and standard indices and forms, but it cannot hold up a day or an hour or a minute without food in her system. That's why she had been eating Sugar Quills and Muggle energy bars.

Le sat at the library, and noticed someone she absolutely hated there. She curled her hand into a fist but sat firmly on her chair, refusing to move.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Ksenia looked up, stretching her back slightly before noticing Lena at one of the tables. She knew that the younger girl hated her, she herself was indifferent about the girl, though sometimes it amused her to anger the young witch, though in other times the two have managed to find some companionship when it was just the two of them spending days on end in the library. It was a very strange relationship to say the least. Tere was really no one else in the school that Ksenia trusted or wanted to share a little her knowledge with. She knew that she needed to communicate with someone, and Lena provided that communication, where it was with rants, insults or a fellow scholar sharing her ideas of the magical knowledge.

"I should have been sorted into Ucihtel," she said lightly as she picked up a book from a shelf just a couple feet away from where the younger witch was sitting.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Lena looked up when she heard someone speak. She rolled her eyes. She usually didn't have a grudge on anyone, but Ksenia was an exception. She didn't know why, but something about this girl irked her to the core. Le was the person who usually went with her gut, so she hated her.

"You're not smart enough to be sorted into Uchitel, Sokol," Lena muttered bitterly, not moving her face up from her book.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 pm

"Then why am I one of the top students in our year, Lena?" Ksenia asked calmly, raising her eyebrow, but not turning to face the girl. Both of them knew that she was intelligent and extremely knowledgeable from the years she had spent in this very library. Normally in this situation her anger would rise, but when she was in a library a certain calmness settled over her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 am

"Your year, Sokol, not mine," Lena retorted sourly. She wasn't good at all at keeping her anger low, because she is over emotional, a trait she knew she needed to work on. "Besides, I know a lot more than you do. About algebra and the world. And let's not forget my proficiency in Russian, English, Finnish, German, French and Danish." She smirked slyly at the other girl.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

"Oh, forgive me! I forgot that you ate still a young not-knowing third year," Ksenia said with a small smirk. She was enjoying herself very much at that moment. "Add Latin to that list of gauges and you will have my skills, Lena dear," she said, her voice mocking.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Lena raised her eyebrow. "Latin is as easy as fuck, you know that," she replied. "I, on the other hand, am learning Icelandic, Welsh and Italian at the same time." A cruel smirk appeared on her face. "Tu es une stupide fille," she replied.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:40 pm

"What? Asian languages too intimidating for you?" Ksenia raised her eyebrow. "I on the other have started learning Mandarin and Japanese," she said asshe slid into a chair easily.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:42 pm

"Wo bu zhi dao," Lena replied calmly. "I don't care for Asian languages. I know a few. And I do mean a few. Have you tried speaking Thai before? Sawadikha."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:44 pm

"The Asian languages are some of the hardest ones to Lear," Ksenia almost snapped as she flipped through the pages of th book in for t of her. "Their philosophy is what interested me the most of the knowledge they have to offer."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:15 am

"Yes, but I don't care for them at all. That's why I don't learn them," she snapped, rolling her eyes. She then went back to reading her book and sighed loudly.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:16 pm

"Of course you don't," Ksenia rolled her eyes at the other girl. "You are so narrow minded I am surprised you are able to learn as much as you do," she said coldly, as she flicked through her book.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 pm

"I am interested in an awful lot, but Asian culture is beyond those borders," Lena replied. "Anyway, I'd rather be a master of one trade, than be a jack at all trades."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:30 pm

"What you don't have any particular interests?" Ksenia asked, her voice emotionless. She didn't look up at the Uchitel.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:35 pm

"Scheisse, you're bloody stupid," Lena muttered. Her voice then rose to an alarming tone. "Don't you see... don't you see that I love languages?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 pm

"Why would I care enough to notice something like tht about you, Lena dear?" Ksenia said almost sweetly, noticing that the other girl was becoming upset. She did so enjoy seeing the uchitel upset.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 pm

"You don't have to care to notice; it would be a fact you picked up from seeing me so often, darling," Lena replied plainly. Any longer with the girl, she would kill herself. But she wasn't going to give up a fight this easily. "Bugger off, bitch."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Ksenia looked from her book to meet the girl's gaze. "No, I think I'd like to stay," she said with a smirk as she leaned back in her chair and pulled her book closer, engrossing herself in the pages once again. She knew that it would annoy Lena.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:03 am

Lena rolled her eyes uneasily. "Why do you want to stay, other than to annoy me?" she asked monotonously. She then smirked. "You like me, don't you?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:10 am

"Isn't that reason enough to annoy you?" Ksenia said as she flicked through the book. She laughed. "Don't think you are so popular, Lena dear."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:13 am

Lena shook her head. "Oh, not that way, dearie, no," she replied with as much sarcasm as she could. A smirk curled on her lips as she spoke, "I mean, do you fancy me?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:15 am

Ksenia raised her eyebrows at the other girl. "Why would I fancy you of all people?" she asked with a laugh as she leaned back in her chair.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 am

Lena pursed her lips and replied, "I don't know, actually. I was bored."

After a few minutes of silence, she began, "Do you know that most boys usually pester you if they fancy you? I mean, you act a lot like a boy yourself..."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:52 am

Ksenia raised an eyebrow. "I think you are the one who are turning into a pestering boy. I came to the library to study, not to chat," she said as she made a note on the piece of parchment in front of her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 pm