Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

YOUR PAST HAS YOU IN A CHOKEHOLD - PART II {NIA}

YOUR PAST HAS YOU IN A CHOKEHOLD - PART II {NIA} Empty YOUR PAST HAS YOU IN A CHOKEHOLD - PART II {NIA}

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Abraxas opened the key to his house. It was an isolated mansion in the middle of the outskirts of some city somewhere. Not like he gave a damn. He dragged Ksenia inside the gate by her hair and thrust her across his yard.

(ooc: aha. yes, i fail.)
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

YOUR PAST HAS YOU IN A CHOKEHOLD - PART II {NIA} Empty Re: YOUR PAST HAS YOU IN A CHOKEHOLD - PART II {NIA}

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Ksenia stumbled as he pushed her forward, a permanent frown settling on her face. She rubbed her head slightly to get rid of the pain caused by his hair pulling. "What a lovely relationship we have," she muttered to herself as they continued to move towards the house.

YOUR PAST HAS YOU IN A CHOKEHOLD - PART II {NIA} Empty Re: YOUR PAST HAS YOU IN A CHOKEHOLD - PART II {NIA}

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:27 pm

"Indeed we do," Abraxas replied monotonously. He then opened the door for Kyra to walk in. "Ladies first."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:11 am

"How gallant of you," Ksenia said drily as she entered the Manor. She didn't look at him as she rubbed a bruise on her arm, one of the many he had already given her.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 am

Abraxas slammed the door behind him. "Make yourself at home. I have to do... a couple of things." He walked to the kitchen, trying to find his sharpest blade.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:52 am

Ksenia didn't say anything, but glanced at his back wearily as he retreated from the room. She knew she got herself into the devil's lair now and she couldn't do anything about it. She sat down on the couch and waited for him to return.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:54 am

From the kitchen, Abraxas brought him and Kyra a glass of champagne and two wine glasses, setting them in front of her. He didn't spike it, because if he spiked the bottle, that would mean he would spike himself too. "Please, have a glass of champagne," he said, pouring the liquid into its chalice.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 am

Ksenia remained silent as she looked up at him, taking a sip from her glass. She never liked champagne. She always preferred the stronger stuff.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:57 am

Abraxas shook his head. "Come on, now, drink up," he said in mock excitement. "But first..." He held his glass close to Kyra's before gently clanging them together. "Cheers."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:00 am

Ksenia just watched him as she took another sip of her drink. All this waiting was getting her more agitated.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:42 am

Abraxas could sense Kyra was getting agitated, and he knew it was time to stop. "No more for you; you're going to kill yourself." His voice was so calm, it was hard to detect anything in it. He took the cup away from her, and he put his arms around her.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 am

Ksenia turned to face him once he took the glass from her, her expression cold. "I never even liked champagne. I am sure you have some vodka in this house. Now what do you want from me right now?" she asked, her voice slightly weary.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 am

"Yes, there's vodka," Abraxas replied coldly. "What do I want?" he asked. "What do I want?" He slowly leaned towards Kyra, gently pressing his lips on hers. It was a tender kiss, and he did not want to let go of her. Ever.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 am

Ksenia froze as his lips touched hers, so unaccustomed to such things. She had never kissed before. And as much as she wanted to bite his lip of right now she knew she couldn't do that. Instead she decided to stay still. She didn't move at all as he moved his lips against hers. She felt tears running down her cheeks. She was trapped. She could not do anything to defend herself from this monster who wanted to use her. The young witch's form sank deeper into the cushions of the couch as her tears continued to flow, her eyes looking straight ahead.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 am

Abraxas finally pulled away from the young girl, and he slunk back into his end of the couch. "That is what I've wanted all my fucking life," he said to her. He saw tears streaming down her cheeks, and he gently wiped them off her face with his thumb. "Now now, don't cry," he muttered coldly.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:20 am

Ksenia didn't move away from his touch, but kept her head down. She didn't look at him. That was the last thing she wanted to do right now. Her tears had slowed slightly, but they still escaped from her eyes. Her shoulders shook slightly. The girl took a few calming breath to control her emotions. She wrapped her arms around herself and continued to drill a hole in the stone floor with her gaze.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:25 am

Abraxas narrowed his eyes at the girl. "What's wrong, Kyra? You scared?" He then slit her wrist violently in anger, and watching the blood drip from it made him so happy. It wasn't a serious cut, but just enough to make sure it hurt for a while. Merlin did it feel so good.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 am

Ksenia gasped in pain as he slit her wrist open. She raised her head to glare right at him. The pain of the cut was like a jolt back to reality. The pain was uncomfortable, but it did nothing but anger her at that moment. "You do not know me at all!" she hissed at him. She was never one to be scared by pain, even as a child when she fought him, or tried to. He was always so much bigger then her. But that never stopped her. She always got into a lot of trouble with her parents for doing that, but she just couldn't stand him! It would take a lot more pain then that for her to actually come to fear him.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:59 am

"Yes, I do not know you," Abraxas agreed antagonistically. He then just another slit, just like the one he had inflicted on her, on her other wrist, "if I do not know you, then make me know you. I am interested." He smirked as he saw her gasp in pain. She deserved it. She bloody deserved it.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:04 am

Ksenia groaned in pain, shutting her eyes. "Why would I do that?" she whispered to him. She felt so weak.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 am

"You do that, and I might actually consider healing those scars. After all, you don't want to go to school looking like you've just lost a battle, don't you?" asked Abraxas, raising his eyebrow.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:10 am

"Well, why not?" Ksenia raised her eyebrow back at him. "The highmaster will be able to hide me from an idiotic prick like you," she said to him.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:16 am

Abraxas shook his head at the young girl. "You might think he does," he retorted halfheartedly, "but really, you know no one can hide from me." He then gently pressed his lips against hers again. Merlin, that sensation brought adrenaline onto his body.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 am

"What do I have to do for you to stop hurting me?" Ksenia asked weakly, meeting his eyes.

She knew that eh was right. He could find anyone he wanted. She didn't cry as he kissed her this time, only removing still, not responding to the kiss.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:35 am

Abraxas broke the kiss, knowing that she wasn't comfortable with it. He liked hurting people, but being raised as a Montague automatically meant a part of you held on to being a gentleman. He stared at Kyra for a few moments, looking deep into her eyes. "Well, what do you think?" he asked knowingly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm