Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Light at the End of the Tunnel (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Light at the End of the Tunnel (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty The Light at the End of the Tunnel (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Nia Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:27 am

Ksenia paced slowly in front of one of the hideous statues in th hidden passage as she waited. She barely believed her own eyes and ears when she saw two Sicaruis Assasins inside the walls of the school. Seeing the first one, Sergius, she felt her heart stop for a second out of despair. To have someone of the bloodline right in front of her, but without the skills required to do what she so desperately wanted to was shattering. That feeling didn't last long however, for she soon saw his older brother in the halls. The brother who could save her from the pure hell she was living in right now.

A snarl appaered on the girl's face for a moment as the light reflected off her wedding band. How she hated that thing. How she hated the man that treated her like a piece of property. The fear of blackmail that always hanged over her head was the only thing that allowed him to cotrol her however he wanted. Now, however that would come to an end. Her whole body was filled with anger for that vile creature.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Light at the End of the Tunnel (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:04 am

A note? Who would leave a note hidden so foolishly in his book for anyone to find? It was clearly to him, it was in his book after all but he had to remain cautious. Rule number one of being an assassin, trust no one. Not even your boss for that job. People had been known to hire assassins and then get another assassin to kill them whilst they concentrated on their job.

He silently turned the corner, making sure he was alone before entering the hidden passageway. His hands now poised ready to strike at the slightest of movements.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Light at the End of the Tunnel (Lucifer and Ksenia) Empty Re: The Light at the End of the Tunnel (Lucifer and Ksenia)

Post by Nia Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:51 am

Ksenia turned sharply as she heard footsteps coming towards her. She took a deep breath, to calm her nerves, not seeing him yet due to the dim lights of the corridor. It was the reflect location for such meeting in her opinion. Very closed off and giving enough privacy if there were any other students wandering in the halls. Though it placed her in a very vulnerable situation. She knew that in a few years Lucifer would be the best assassin in the whole world, nobody being able to challenge whatever power he held. She wasn't scared at that moment, knowing that he was coming towards her. It would be foolish to be scared, in her opinion.

The witch's hands closed up into tight fists for a few seconds before she released the pressure, relaxing them. She knew that she shouldn't be nervous, but the prospect of freeing herself from the monster that she had to call 'husband' was making her jittery. She always knew that she would get her revenge, but she never dreamed that it would be so soon.

The Sicarius bloodline stretched many centuries into the past. She has studied their history well, paying close attention to the connections it had with her own matriarchal ancestry. There where many instances where the gifted witches had to run from power hungry monsters who we always far too greedy. The Sicarius tribe, having always relied on their weapons more then their magic, had no use for such gift. That is why they became the much needed allies. A number of Ksenia's ancestors have thought the protection of the tribe, in many variations of such. Some even went to the extreme of binding their powers to a Sicarius assassin. Ksenia has been taught to treasure her power from a young age. Now, after being in hiding for almost four years because or her powers, they seemed more like a curse then a gift.

She lifted her head slightly as Lucifer's form finally came into clear view. He was the type of wizard who could strike fear into the heart of others with his mere appearance. That is exactly what she need right now. A smirk was already forming inside her mind as she imagined her dear husband's reaction. She cleared her head of such thoughts, coming back to reality as Lucifer came to stand in front of her. "Signor Sicarius," she greeted him, nodding her head politely. "I am in need of your services," she continued evenly. In her head she could almost hear her mother's voice once again, lecturing her on the importance of connections in the pureblood society. "My name is Kyra Volans," she introduced herself, the name feeling foreign on her tongue.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 am

He stopped and listened to the tiniest of sounds. He finally found his target. A girl. Not much of a threat at this minute. He politely bowed his head as she acknowledged him by name. She'd clearly done her research on him. "And what can i do for you?" He asked turning to look over his shoulder. He couldn't have anyone hearing their exchange. That wasn't what an assassin worked.

Volans? He knew that name. He was sure his father had mentioned it sometime but he said nothing. "Lucifer Sicarius at your service Miss Volans." He said bowing his head slightly with his hand placed on the hilt of his sword.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:18 am

A polite smile slipped onto Ksenia's lips as though she was preparing to discuss the teachings of Socrates in a comfortable parlour of a large Manor. "I want to be rid of the monster who is my husband. Blackmail is not something I can fight against on my own," she said.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:36 pm

He raised his eyebrow and considered it for a second. If he was going to be unprofessional, he'd ask her about her husband. He knew people married young, his own father had married his mother at 16 but it wasn't something you'd expect to see when they were so young.

"Okay." He said his mind working overtime as plan after plan flicked through his mind. "Im going to need details and perhaps a photograph." He said thinking through his training. This would be his first hit, that wasn't a part of training. "How do you want to do it?" He asked, his eyes narrowing.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:44 pm

"His name is Abraxas Malfoy. He live in a Manor in the City of Azorat," Ksenia said as she pulled out a photo of him from her pocket. "I will pay whoever much you want. I do not care much about how you actually do it. I just want to be there. I want him to know that he won't get away with the abuse he had put me through unpunished,” she said with a small smirk. Revenge tasted so sweet. She couldn't believe how soon she would be getting it. She always knew that she would get out of the hole he had dragged her into. She just couldn't allow herself to stay in there.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:03 pm

He nodded and took the photo. He'd never seen the man before but that didn't matter. It only made his job easier. "Is the house heavily guarded?" He asked passing the photo back, he didn't need it now. He always remembered what he saw. It was a family trait.

"We'll deal with the money once i've figured out the cost. I want half up front and then the rest once he's dead." He said running though the agreements. "You don't get in the way when im killing, you don't call off the hit at the last minute if he has seen my face and you tell no one about our plan."

"I take it you want him to see you before he dies?" He asked.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Ksenia took the photo back calmly. Or she tried to convince herself that she was calm. His demeanor was a bit unnerving, but only to be expected she supposed. Still, it felt funny to be standing next to a person who was talking about killing in such a a professional tone. "I don't imagine so. He bought it recently. He doesn't even have house elves there," she informed him.

"Of course," she nodded her head as he gave his conditions. This was so real. She could never really guess how this would be, but right now standing in font of him it felt very real.

"Yes I do. I've known him since childhood. There are a lot of ways my life could have been better if I haven't met him."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 pm

He nodded and went back to thinking. His mind buzzed with ideas, each one getting passed by to make way for a new one. Only those born of Sicarius blood had this power. He could remember everything he'd ever seen and had the ability to kill a man with even the simplest weapons.

"Then it shall be done. I will capitalise and you get your talk. Then i'll do my job and talk. Do you require me to arrange someone to find his body?" He asked. "Or would you prefer he just... lets say... disappeared?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:39 pm

"It would be better if he dissapeared," Ksenia said as she thought of Ophelia, the girl who used to be her closest friend a few years ago. Now she was just part of the life she left behind. But nevertheless she did not want to cause the girl any more pain that she needed to. Unlike her brother the girl had done nothing to her.

"I must also ask you not to reveal my identity. I have been in hiding in this school for more then three years now. That is what Abraxas has been blackmailing me with. I am known as Ksenia Sokol here." she knew that she could tryst Lucif with her true identity, unlike many of the other wizards who were too egotistical and power hungry for their own good.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 pm

He nodded. "Then he will suddenly just disappear. I shall arrange for his body to be removed and the house cleaned should i... make a mess. He could make things difficult but he will die either way. I can promise you that." He said running a hand through his hair.

"As far as anyone is concerned i don't know you until we first meet in public." He said glancing down at his watch. "It was a pleasure meeting you Miss Volans and unless there is anything else, i must get back to work." He said waiting for her reply.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Ksenia nodded her head in agreement. There was nothing else for her to say on the matter.

"No....there is nothing else," she said, still a bit surprised at how the meeting turned out. She knew that she shouldn't be, but when she decided to meet with him she had no idea what it would be like to talk to an assassin about what she had in her mind. "Thnak you for your help, Signor Sicarius."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:16 pm

He nodded and bowed his head. "Siete i benvenuti la mia signora." He said before standing back up straight and leaving. He had training to do and an assassination to prepare for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 am