Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+11
Iva Popov
Sergius Sicarius
Aquila Turrow
Roman
Tessa Grey
Afonka Alkaev
Loz
Rora
Karmzy
Artemis Capulet
Ophelia Montague
15 posters

Hide your face, so the world will never find you (INVITE ONLY)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Hide your face, so the world will never find you (INVITE ONLY) Empty Hide your face, so the world will never find you (INVITE ONLY)

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:14 pm

Ophelia stood in front of the Mirror for the moment, primping her dress. She didn't know where Abe was and quite frankly she didn't care. She was using his house and he could deal with it. She might have asked permission but really, she prefered the just going for it method. Besides, he had to now she was doing something by now, or it served him right for not paying attention to his house for so long.

Ophelia had been making plans and setting up for weeks, so really that had been her way of telling him. Besides, Abe loved a good party, and Phillie had only invited the best of the best, so she had no idea what her brother could complain about.

Sighing, she straighted her shoulders and pattered her hair. This was going to be as good as it was ever going to be. Smirking slightly, the young girl pulled her mask over her face, and flounced away from her reflections.

The decorations were set, the food was out, the music was superb and the door men had their orders.

It was show time.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Hide your face, so the world will never find you (INVITE ONLY) Empty Re: Hide your face, so the world will never find you (INVITE ONLY)

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Artemis recieved an intive from Phillie. He was sure after what hapened last time that she wouldn't want to see him again. Artemis was wrong, because here he was. Before he decided to go in, he put his mask on. He liked the idea of a masquerade, he knew that Phillie would be able to find him.

He then opened the door and walked inside. Looking around Artemis could tell that it was well planned.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Hide your face, so the world will never find you (INVITE ONLY) Empty Re: Hide your face, so the world will never find you (INVITE ONLY)

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Karma had snuck out of Hogwarts and into the Hogs Head to floo out to the party, a cloak covering her dress and the hood pulled up to cover her face. Only once she stepped through the Montague's fire did she look up, revealing her black, gold, and white mask.

Feeling eloquent in her ballet flats, she pulled at the tie of her cloak, her movements slow and delibrate. Distraction. That was the name of the game tonight.

She let the cloak fall, stepping out of it and revealing her black dress. It was strapless and tight around the chest, but flowy down to just below her knees. She smiled at the footmen who took the cloak and stepped forward, her eyes scanning the room.

Well, this ought to be fun.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 pm

Lena was glad Phillie had invited her to the Masquerade Ball she had hosted, because she needed a chance to get out of those rather odd parties with Haze - they were definitely fun, albeit overwhelming - and have a time to be herself. She smirked, putting on her mask as she came through the door, nodding at the doormen.

She wondered, out of all things, how good the vodka was going to be. Her little black dress (if there was one thing about fashion Lena liked, it was that) clung onto her in all the light places, and her hair, which was now trimmed five inches shorter than it used to be, hung off her shoulders like a neat curtain. She could smell the rose-scented shampoo that she had used this morning.

She smirked when she saw the stash of food on the tables. She knew she would be able to avoid them tonight because she thought that if she ate anymore she was going to die.

Lena kept walking.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Jaelyn twirled the handle of her mask in two fingers in graceful, smooth circles as she approached the entrance to the building, and nodded at the doorman.

A Masquerade ball...This pureblood gathering has the potential to be good. At least not as painfully dull as other ones. she sneered slightly at the memory. The only thing that had stopped her from killing them all was that they shared the same high quality of blood, and the Hitrost didn't want to spill it.

Sweeping her long, honey coloured hair to one side and straightening out her fairly short dress slightly, she placed the mask over her face and took one deep, confident breath before entering the room.

Jaelyn smirked at her surroundings- Montague had definitely lived up to expectations. The place was undeniably in top condition. Her green eyes, prominent and contrasting against the pale soft cream of the mask, scanned the room, looking for some good company. No one she recognised- ah, there was someone.

Jaelyn walked behind Lena and smiled slyly and tapped her lightly on the shoulder.

"Guess who, Vorstenbach?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Fiddling with the mask on his face, Afonka grinned at Tessa. He was so happy that she'd invited him to this party. Growing up in a tiny village, he'd never really gotten the chance to attend parties with so many people. Grinning around at everyone, he entered the house.

Staring around at the house, his eyes widened. It was huge and so pretty to look at. He was about to nudge Tessa and comment on it when he stopped, mentally kicking himself. That would just be a rude thing to do. But the Montague's house was so beautiful, he wished that Tessa could see it for herself. Pouting, he brightened up, "Thanks for inviting me again, Tessa."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:07 am

Tessa smiled as she tried to put on her mask. She was glad that Afonka decided to come with her. She really didn't want to come by herself. This was her first party that she was going to. And she still was excited, and the fact this party was for purebloods. She knew that she was a half blood, but she was friend with Phillie.

She knew that Afonka was looking up and seeing how beautiful the house look. Tessa decided to try and picture it in her head. She was still smiling as he thanked for inviting him. " I am just glad that you decided to come with me."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 am

Ophelia spun around the room, enjoying the complete thrill she recieved from the party. People bustling about. God, she loved parties. This right here, this was the life. She didn't even care that at the moment she could only recognize half the features behind the masks. That was the point was it not?

As she went about, she passed Tessa, and another face that she recognized but couldn't place.

"Thirdy? I invited you?" she shrugged. She figured she didn't but what the hell, more the merrier. "What the hell, have fun, get smashed, be good to Tessie here - she's one of the ones that actually believe in love."

With a wink and a wave, she turned around to get lost in the swirl of people again, her puffy cream and black gown swirling about her as she went
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:40 am

"Of course I'd go with you," Afonka said with a grin, before pausing, "Well, I actually already have, because you know, we're here now." Laughing at himself, he leaned down, adjusting Tessa's mask for her, "There," He grinned, marveling at his handiwork, "Perfect."

"I'd go anywhere you asked me to," He added, grinning dopely at her, a light blushing of pink across his cheeks.

"Hey Fourthy," He said with a wave as the hostess appeared, "Well, no, but Tessa did, and I decided to go with her," Looking back at Tessa with a grin, he turned back, blushing harder, "I - I'll always be good to Tessa,"

Waving to her as she left, he turned back to Tessa, still blushing.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:07 am

Tessa was laughing, because there was something about Afonka that she liked. And she loved it that he could always find a way to make her laugh or smile. She knew that he was fixing her mask, so that it looked perfect. “ I don't know why I have to wear it, you know know I am. Phillie will know who I am. I just don't get it.” She was actually glad that she got lost that one day, or it would have taken her longer to find Afonka.

She then brought her hand up to his cheeks. Tessa could tell that they was turning a shade of light pink. “ Well I am glad that you came with me anyways.”

Tessa just listened as he was talking to Phillie. She then noticed that she had told him to be good to her. And she was smiling, because they only talked about the books that she was reading. But she knew that she liked Phillie from the first couple of minutes of talking to her. Now that she invited her she really did like her.

She then smiled as she focused all of her attention on Afonka. Tessa could tell that he was blushing.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:46 am

Roman walked into the room, fidgeting with the cuffs on his jacket. The fabric was extremely high quality, and it fit well, but he still felt uncomfortable in the something-hundred galleon suit. He scoffed as he thought about how his mother had fussed about his outfit for hours, finally shooing him out of the house, saying, "It'll do for now but we really should have hired a professional for you, dear."

He was also a little unnerved at how little he recognized everyone there. A soft chill of unease rushed through Roman as he realized that these people could be anyone. He shivered, reprimanding himself, The pureblood world is small, Roman, and most of these kids are from Durmstrang. You probably already know them.

Still, he barely even knew the hostess that well. He recognized Ophelia from some of his classes, but Roman didn't remember ever talking to her. Then again, he thought, looking around the highly decorated room, that didn't really matter, did it?
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:50 am

Aquila fiddled with his vest as he entered the room and looked at the swriling people. He didn't really enjoy wearing the thing, though as just a nice shirt, vest and some dress pants it was probably as minimal formal as he could possibly go.

Twirling his mask in his hand for a few moment he finally plunked the thing on his face. It was some half mask from some muggle music that amused him greatly.

Finally, he glanced around, sighing, and began to weave through the crowd trying to see if there was any face he recognized.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 am

Sergius walked calmly up the steps of the Montague Manor, his steps sure. He ajusted his mask slightly so it would sit perfectly on his face before entering through the front door. He and his brother had been invited to the masquerade that was being hosted here by that girl who had annoyed him in the library.

He went ahead of his brother who was coming with the youngest Volans witch. All the waiting was doing his head in.

He turned his head, studying the occupants of the room carefully as soon as he entered. He could never be too carefully. Eleven years of being brainwashed by the best assasin in the world made you almost paranoid. Durmstrang students most of them, he thought to himself as he studied them carefully. Altough their face were mostly covered he could easily put a name to each of the Durstrang students that were in there. One of the witches however was not known to him.

Curious he made his way over to her, eager to meet someone who did not reside in Russia. "Milady," he said, nodding his head to Karma in greeting as he came to stand beside her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:16 am

Karma looked up at the boy who greeted her, her heart lifting at his word before she saw who it was. She mentally berated herself. Not every man who said 'milady' could be Ethon.

"Hello." she greeted, grinning from behind her mask. Her brown eyes sparkled, taking him in. He wasn't that bad looking, she supposed, but the way he stood, the way he smelled...

It reminded her of Cobalt.

Assassin.

"How do you do?" She asked, the assurance of this fact in her mind almost making her draw a dagger on the spot.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:23 am

"Sergius Sicarius," he introduced himself as he reached out a hand to her in greeting. He did not care if it was appropriate to give his name like that at a masquerade. He came here to meet new people and he was going to do so. "I am well. And how are you? How is the ball so far?" he inquired.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 am

Karma shook his hand, fighting the urge to go into a defense stance. "Nice to meet you, Surge." She said. She grinned, suddenly. "Call me Starlight." She shrugged a shoulder. "I suppose it's an alright party. Nothing interesting's happened yet."
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:31 am

"Starlight?" he asked, raising his eyebrows after he shook her hand. "If you insist. You are not going to give me your name?"

"I suppose the party will be getting interesting later," he said thiking of his brother's arrival. "You study at Hogwarts. Correct?" he asked her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:33 am

Karma grinned, lowering her voice conspritually. "Karma." She said teasingly, as if this was just another nickname. "Starlight is prettier, yes?"

She grinned. "Yes, Hogwarts." She confirmed. "Slytherin, to be exact. Fourth year."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:52 am

Roman walked through the crowd of people in the huge room. He was slowly becoming accustomed to his outfit. After a while he even began to feel strangely... genteel. In fact, having this mask might be the perfect opportunity. He was always so embarrassed about how he looked, but now...

At one point he heard someone mention Hogwarts and Roman turned his head towards the conversation. He didn't know many people from England, but there were a few that were bound to be at a party like this. For example...

"Karma! You made it all the way to Russia this time, and during term, no less. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed." He looked over to the boy she was talking with, who he recognized from a couple of his classes, "Hello, Sergius. Don't we take Magical Combat classes together? You know, you're pretty talented for a first year. I'd love to duel you sometime."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:59 am

Karma raised an eyebrow at Roman, though he couldn't see it behind her mask. She took a deep breath through her nose, loving the scent of ownership that followed Roman where ever he went now. Even if she was guilty about claiming him, she was still pleased with the ownership.

She grinned. "Hello Roman." She greeted. "Way to totally shout my name at a Masquerade." She winked at him, and turned back to Surge.

"You're a firstie?" She asked. "You're adorable! And so good looking, for a first year." She smiled at him. "I've never seen a more attractive one, since I was a first year, that is." She grinned at both of them, clasping her hands in front of her and looking from one to the other.
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:10 am

"Your true name would be the most beautiful one," he commented to the girl in front of him.

Sergius turned to see Roman approach them. He had seen the other boy in his classes before, knew who he was. Just another typical male pureblood. "I believe we share a few classes," he said, his voice almost dark. "If you insist," he said studying the boy in front of him for a few moments once again. He wondered how long Roman would last in a duel against him.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:28 am

Roman laughed, "Please! Even if anyone here did know who you were, they'd be able to spot you from a mile away. You are British, after all."

He looked back at the boy, finding it odd how serious he seemed for someone so young. Then again, he was only a year or so younger than Roman. He didn't really have the right to judge him as "young" yet. He sent a cautious look towards Karma, wondering if she was really going to leave this poor kid alone just because he was a first year.

Turning to Sergius again, Roman, not quite knowing what else to say, asked, "So, how are you liking Durmstrang?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Iva and Pieter waltzed in together, both frowning behind their masks. Pieter muffled a cough into his suit, causing his sister to flinch.

"Why did you even come, Pieter? Your voice is all gross!" She snapped, her Russian flowing much smoother than her English. Her brother shrugged, heading towards a group of peers.

"I am not sick! I ju-st lost my v-voice a few days ago!" he ruffed, voice much different than usual. "And now no one will know it is me!"

Iva rolled her eyes, already tired of this party. Maybe she could sneak out early or something. Her brother, on the other hand, was extremely thrilled to be there despite his breaking voice.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 am

Kendera let out a rather put-upon sigh. She didn't particularly want to be here. In fact, the girl hadn't planned on coming at all.

Then, her grandmother had caught wind of the invitation. Undoubtedly, the old woman was still trying to find her a suitable 'match' and thought that perhaps attending a masquerade would have some sort of salutary effect on her deplorable excuse of a grandchild.

So, Kendera had gone, though, she had rebelliously given her hair a purplish tinge. Her grandmother had sputtered angrily, then finally given up.

Handing her robes to the doorman, Kendera wandered into the ballroom, brown eyes sweeping the crowd of people. Merlin, she hated crowds. And parties for that matter. She couldn't even remember the majority of the last one she attended.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:45 am

Karma started humming, her eyes going skyward as she examined the ceiling. It was a nice ceiling, she supposed.

Her eyes returned to Roman, cocking her head to the side as she noted the look he gave her. He wasn't thinking that she'd...?

With a shocked gasp and a turn on her heel, Karma turned on her heel and disappeared into the crowd, her face insulted. What did he think she was going to do to the boy? Suduce him?

With a growl, she turned and sulked at the punchbowl, sniffing it.

It was spiked.

Awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm