Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Different Peas in the Same Pod (Twins)

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Different Peas in the Same Pod (Twins) Empty Different Peas in the Same Pod (Twins)

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 am

Harmonie prodded her food, not really paying attention to what was on her plate. It had felt like eons since she had spoken to Lodie properly. School was just so much, and they were in different houses- it made it all the more difficult. People had stopped mistaking her for her sister now, everyone could tell that they carried themselves differently. Before Beauxbatons they were inseparable. What had happened?

Sighing, Harm sipped her water, hoping that Lodie would show up soon.
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Different Peas in the Same Pod (Twins) Empty Re: Different Peas in the Same Pod (Twins)

Post by Mélodie de Venin Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Mélodie skipped into the dining hall, looking around for her twin. She missed her sister a lot, and felt so strange without her. Seeing her across the hall, Lodie hurried up and in a way she sort of pranced to the table her twin was sat at. A lot of people gave sidewards glances, as people from different houses didn't really sit next to each other, but when it came to Monie she didn't care what people thought about her. "Hey!" she said sitting down.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Different Peas in the Same Pod (Twins) Empty Re: Different Peas in the Same Pod (Twins)

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:54 pm

"Lodie!" she grinned, wrapping her arm around her sister in a side hug and squeezed her tightly.

"I've missed you a bit." Monie pouted, but the girl was feeling a lot more happy- more comfortable, and suddenly ready to eat. She cut her food delicately and popped a bite into her mouth.

"How's my favourite Vallée doing?"
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Melodie grinned at her sister, as they had a big hug, that just reminded the girl of how much she had actually missed her sister. "Yeah I missed you lots!" she said honestly and looked down at the food on the table. She only got a tiny bit, but didn't eat it, just pushed it around on her plate.

"I am doing great, now I am with you!" she told her with a grin. "How is the most beautiful Prideux doing?" Lodie asked smiling as wide as was humanely possible.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Harm laughed easily with Lodie. "Okay, I missed you loads too." she admitted, nudging her sister playfully in the side.

"Wonderful- though perhaps failing a few classes, I keep coming late." she returned the grin, with just a bit more cheekiness. She sighed as she noted the little food on the other girl's plate.

"C'mon Lodie, eat up." she pouted again, being overly concerned- as she was with her twin.
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:42 pm

"Good, you better have done!" she said giggling. She nudged her sister back, wishing that she was in the same house as Harm. Lodie was a proud Vallee, but she missed her sister a lot.

"I know you are, I am in half of your classes!" she grinned, laughing at the fact that people often called Lodie the dumb sibling.

"I'm just not hungry, just because you are three minutes older, it doesn't mean that you can boss me around!" she frowned, sticking her tongue out, and pushing her plate away.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:26 pm

"Always." Harm smiled affectionately towards her sister and rested her head on Lodie's shoulder.

"Maybe I should try harder in 5th year, huh?" she laughed slightly- but admittedly, 5th year scared her. That was when things got serious- no more flouncing about Beauxbatons and barely passing classes.

"Three minutes wiser." she stuck her tongue out, mirroring Lodie's movements.
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Lodie smiled, she loved being around her sister, it put her at ease. She never had to try hard to impress people, she could just act like herself.

"I would like to see you try hard at anything!" she giggled, realising Harm was being serious. She was right they both needed to try harder, but Lodie decided to have a lighter attitude. "That'll be the day!" she added with a slight grin.

"Sure you are!" Lodie chuckled, "You know that during the three minutes you were just waiting for me! That means you are three minutes more patient than me!" she grinned.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Harmonie sighed inwardly with relief as she recognised Lodie deliberately trying to lighten the mood- it was just the medicine she needed. They understood each other on a level no one else did.

"I should at least try, though." the girl returned her sister their grin. Harmonie gasped mockingly dramatically, hand flying to shield her heart.

"Waiting?" she asked incredulously, grinning. "I was treasuring those three minutes when I was an only child. They were bliss, Lodie, pure bliss." she laughed.
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm

"What lessons are you taking next year then?" Lodie asked, a bit upset that she didn't know, but tried to hide it with a wide grin.

"Like Hell you where!" she grinned "Just remember, Mummy kept hold of me for three more minutes than you, therefore making me the favourite" she laughed pushing her plate away quietly, hoping she had distracted her sister enough.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Harmonie hid both a combination of guilt and surprise. Lodie..she just wasn't as much a part of her life as she used to be. Heart clenching tightly at the thought, she shrugged in an attempt to appear aloof.

"Oh, you know me Lodie- never one for planning. I'll probably pick at last moment." she grinned. Harm shook her head and laughed.

"You should have seen her trying to get rid of you Lodie." she nudged her sister softly in the side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:21 pm