Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sleepwalker

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sleepwalker Empty Sleepwalker

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 pm

One would have though, given the nature of the infermery that it would have been harder for Faye to sleepwalk her way out of it.

He who thought that, however, would have been quite, completely wrong. It did, in fact, seem as if it was easier for her to get out of the inferemery than it had ever been to get out of the commonroom.

Faye, if she had been consious that is, would have found it rather surprising that she was sleep walking once more. She had not done that in quite sometime. However it seemed that the sleeping draught she had taken, to counter act the pain of her normal medicine put her into a deep enough sleep to bring the condition back.

It also seemed, that it produced some rather odd dreams. Terrifying dreams to be honest. She mumbled to herself as she wandered the halls. Running at some point, and standing still at others. Anyone walking by would have found it completely strange. Only no one was walking by. After all it was the middle of the night.

It was outside of the Hrabrost common room that she lost her footing, sprawling on the floor, but still not waking up. Her insides - thanks to the medicine trying to destroy the cancerous cells - were burning, but the only knowledge she knew of it was what her subconsious told her - strange visions of reality and memory.

The young girl let out a whimper, but other than that - too the whole world she was still oblivious. She was asleep.

Sleepwalker Empty Re: Sleepwalker

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Cornelia had been late for curfew again that night. She was almost always late for curfew, because every time she went to the library, she forgot about such trivial, important things such as time existed. She was scuttling on the floor, skipping a step on the stairs.

After five minutes of running, she finally reached the front of the Common Room. What was more surprising was that there was a girl in Slushatel robes right in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, suspicion in her tone.

(ooc: short; i'm only getting to grasps with her character. ack.)
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Faye rolled over, groaning at the voice; it combined with the cold stone floor slowly woke her.

She blinked at her surrondings for a long moment, unsure what was happening. Her gaze eventually landed on the girl.

"I don't -don't," her words died in a groan as she clutched her stomach as a flair of burning went through her. "I don't know."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 am

Cornelia pursed her lips, staring rather oddly at this girl. She seemed to have something horribly wrong with her. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice breaking from its usual monotone to show a slight hint of concern.

"You shouldn't be out here lying on the floor in the middle of the night, you know," she warned, her arms crossed.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:34 am

Faye was silent for a moment as the spazim passed before she spoke in a hoarse voice.

"I'll be fine," she said, a small bitter little smile pulling at her lips, "Would you believe this is actually supposed to be making me better... even if it seems I am getting worse."

She winces as more pain struck but not as bad as the first time, and it passed quickly.

"I know - I was in the hospital wing... I think I... sleptwalked again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content