Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Judgemental In-Laws

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Judgemental In-Laws Empty Judgemental In-Laws

Post by Nia Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Summer

It was yet another day of the summer holidays that found Ksenia in the Sicarius library reading through huge historical accounts of the ancient bloodline. The young witch turned one of the pages carefully and continued to scan the next page. She had managed to learn a lot about the Sicarius family since she started her research, information that helped her understand them better yet provided little assistance in finding the actual prophecy she was looking for. Never one to give up, Ksenia spent her whole days in the one room, barely seeing anyone else at all. Sometimes she would wander outside into the garden for a quick walk, but other than that, she would stay glued to her research. She knew that she was limited by the time of the summer holidays and she intended to use all of the time given to her.

Cleo lay by the fire, almost growling at her Mistress from time to time, not liking the fact that she had to stay inside for so much time. After the first meeting Ksenia was cautious and always kept her familiar close by her side.e There were too many variables to keep track of at this time to allow the leopard to roam freely.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Judgemental In-Laws Empty Re: Judgemental In-Laws

Post by Azazel Sicarius Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 pm

The elfes was speaking about an unknown girl, spending all her time in the library and Azazel couldn't remember having over anyone. But maybe it just was one of Katerinas relatives and she had forgotten to tell him.

But walking into the library he found a sight he had hoped to never, ever, see again. It was the love struck whimp girl whom his foolish son was so interested in. Ksenia Sokol. Surrounded by piles and piles with books about what it looked like family history. Was she an impostor, trying to collect information. No one did simply walk into the Sicarius Library to sneak on facts about them.

''I thought I made myself clear about you leaving this place, girl.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Ksenia head rose sharply as she heard someone enter the room. She felt dreaded flooding though her as she saw Azazel himself standing in front of her. She knew that sooner or later she would be meeting him in here alone, there was nothing she could do to alter the situation. "I am searching for the prophecy your father has found, Signor Sicarius," she told him, her voice was quiet, even a bit submissive. Fighting with him now was the worse thing she could do. "The book the prophecy is contained in might be lying right in front of us without any being the wiser. There is a lot of magical protection placed on these books. I think the book containing the prohecy might require both a member of the Sicarius family as well as a deceandant of the Coeus witches to open it," she told him, outlining her conclusions. "Your family is the last one I would want to go against. Please, let me stay," she said, her tone almost defeated. "I want nothing more than to find out what has been prophesied many centuries ago."
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am

She looked so fragile, fragile and partly scared as she rose her gaze to him. He almost felt a sting of pity watching her there exhausted and tired among piles after piles with old dusty books. She must have been here for days, maybe weeks. And where was his son in all this. Azazel couldn't feel the presance of Lucifer and figured she was alone in here, if you didn't count in the cat.

''Then you can stop looking Sokol.'' He said. ''Because that book is nowhere here to be found.'' He knew this because he had hidden it. Or that was atleast what he though before he saw the book lying in the bottom of a pile. But that he'd keep for himself.

''My library isn't for the public. Though I must say that you have a strong mind. Alot like your mother. But than again, thats one of the many reasons she died, isn't it?.'' He proclaimed and started to walk around slowly. ''Stubborness is never good for you. Remember that.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 am

"And you know where it is?" Ksenia asked, raising her head a few more inches almost in anticipation.

"Signor Sicarius," the girl almost sighed the name as she glanced down at the table for a few breif moments. "I have as much right as you to read that prophecy. You know that I can't hide anything from Lucifer. Do you really think he would have left me alone here if he didn't trust me?" she asked him. Even her voice sounded tired though she didn't use it a lot during the holidays. She smoothed back the long sleeves of her robes, her tired eyes scanning the books that she had yet to go through today.

"If I wasn't stubborn I wouldn't be alive right now," she told him quietly.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:39 pm

''Do you take me for someone that wouldn't remember where he hid important books?'' He kept his voice as calm as before even though his temprament started to rise within. The girl shouldn't be in this Library. And she shouldn't see the book with the prophecy. Azazel hadn't read it all, nor did he want to. And absolutly did he not want her to sneak aroud.

He was a well knowing man, mr Sicarius and he knew that it was foolish to mess with prophecies. But only from reading the first lines in the book he knew trouble was going to happen from it. And he actually cared about his sons and didn't want them to get hurt in the process.

''I think you would do best in leaving this Library now and go to find Lucifer. And when finding him I want you to tell him that youre leaving.'' He spoke in a quiet voice, almost whispering. ''And tell him to stay away. That it would be better that way and whatever foolish nonsense you can come up with.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:55 pm

"I have as much right to read that prophecy as you do," Ksenia said, her voice strong but quiet as she met his eyes with a level gaze. "Your own father risked his life for that prophecy. Aren't you the least bit curious? That thing is more than a thousand years old," she said. It was hard for her to believe that he was going against her on this matter, but on the other hand she would have been surprised if he decided to side with her for once.

"You know that it doesn't work that way," she said as shut the book in front of her. "I can't leave," she told him quietly. There was absolutely no way that she was going to change her mind on that matter. Her life was at stake.
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 pm

''Lets say that you had, why is it here in my home and not somewhere else? I think I decide over whatever that is to be found in my home, girl.'' He met her gaze with the same fire. And you could almost see the fire buring in her eyes. It was quite amusing but her behaviour was not accaptable. Especially not towards the Godfather.

''No, I cannot state that I am interested in that mans research.'' Curiosity was a feeling unknow for him. Surely he knew what it was, but it had mever accured to him that he should be curious about anything.

There was of course several ways to get rid of this girl, but taking away her could make Lucifer leave. And as Azazel grew older he needed someone of his own blood and flesh to take over.

''Make sure every single book is back in the exact place where it stood when you're done in here.'' He took a moment to breath in. ''And this is the last time I let you go against me. I hope you understand that.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 am

"Your home is the only place for it because your father has been the last one to find it," Ksenia said. She didn't look away from his gaze, as intimidating as it was. She had rational arguments and she was going to stick with them.

She had to hold back a sigh at his comment. He would always be this frustrating.

"Yes, Sir," she nodded her head slightly. She always took good care of books, especially if they were not her own. "I understand," she nodded her head once again, hoping that she wouldn't have to go against him again, but she had a feeling that if she stayed close to Lucifer that more reasons to fight with his father would arise. "Thank you."
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:43 pm

He nodded to what she had to say, thinking about how strangely alike she was Kat.

''Good.'' Azazel wouldn't stand here and waste anymore time. With a slight nod towards her he walked out from the huge library and closed the doors behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:14 am