Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Chance Monroe
Alexander Bloodbayne
JJeh
7 posters

This should be easy

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

This should be easy Empty This should be easy

Post by JJeh Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

J. J. knew that perhaps taking this lesson wasn't completely fair of her, but.... everyone deserved one easy class did they not?

And besides, she was curious to see how the Wizards veiwed the things she grew up with. Yes. That was it. She wasn't being lazy; she was merely doing research - looking at something from a different angle.

Expanding her mind.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

This should be easy Empty Re: This should be easy

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Alexander walks into the new class he was taking. he wanted to have as much knowledge as he could. he was going to be an auror or ministry worker like his father and he wanted to be as brilliant as his mother so hed have to take boredum. he sits down with a sigh
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Chance walked into the room, still not sure why he was taking this class again. He loved History, but he hadn't learned much in his last lesson.

He noticed two other people were in the room, and he went and chose a seat next to J. J., placing his bag on the floor beside his chair and pulling out the text book for the class.

"Hey, J. J. How are you?" He asked, leaning his chair back to balance on it's back legs.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Alexander sees the fool that had laugghed at him behind his back last lesson and decides to teach him a lesson. "stupefy.." he mutters kncking the chairs legs out from underneath chance and laughs slightly as he watches him fall to the floor.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Mon May 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Falling to the floor, Chance curses loudly. He stands up, thankful that the boy stupidly aimed his curse at the chair instead of Chance himself. Turning around, he lazily says "Levicorpus," and watches in delight as the kid is lifted into the air and dangles by his ankle upside down. Lifting his chair back up calmy, he sits down as if nothing happened.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Alexander smiles and laughs a little. "i will admit munroe, youre not stupid." Alexander waits for the spell to wear off and twists himself so he lands on his feet. "anything else you wanna try before i hex back? i believe in giving someone a fair chance before destroying them."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Aragorn trudged in with his back slung over his shoulder, slumping into a seat as he looked around with a blank expression on his face. He set his stuff down and opened up his book, setting his wand down on the table and waving at anyone who looked friendly enough.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 14, 2012 8:23 pm

alexander sees his friend and retires from the fight he didnt want things getting out of hand. he slides into the seat beside aragorn. "hey you actually made it on time today." he laughs a little. "so whats up?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Casey walked into class, stopping just inside the door as she surveyed an angry Chance on his feet, glaring at Alex, who was sitting casually in his seat, but was also angry. Sighing, she walked up behind him and hit him lightly on the back of the head. "What'd you do this time little bro. I see I'm going to have to watch you closely," she teased, slipping into a seat next to him, nodding to Chance and J.J. "Hey guys."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

"Great isn't it? I've been either skipping classes or just missing them all entirely." He grinned and then looked over at the Gryffindor that Alex had been fighting with, "Do I wanna know what it was about this time?"

He took out his writing utensils and, as his eyes flicked back up at the Gryffindor, he smirked. Gryffindors, the ones he'd met, were snobs. This one definitely looked like one. He relaxed in his seat just as a girl came up and messed with Alex, startling him. Little bro? He asked himself, raising an eyebrow at Alex curiously.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Chance stared at Alex for a second then laughed and turned around, not wanting to start anything. He waved at Casey as she entered the room, then shot a grin at the kid who's name he didn't know. Chance liked to be on everyone's good side, but there were always those who just got under his skin.

Turning back to Alex, he lifted his hands in defeat. "Hey man, let's just drop it. No hard feelings, alright?" He said, grinning sheepishly.

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 am

J. J. smiled at Chance and was about to great him when suddenly his chair was knocked out from under him. Jumping slightly, she had been about to walk over to ask him if he was alright when he had turned around to send a counter jinx. Frowning at the two boys she was about to interveine when the new arrivals to the class seemed to have done it for her.

She gave a polite wave to each of them before sitting back down and hissing to Chance.

"What the hell was that?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 10:31 am

Alexander laughs at aragorns concern at caseys words. "you see aragorn, casey and i have been close since day one, and since i have no family she sort of adopted me into hers and since im a few months younger than her, she also adopted calling me little brother. oh and my little duel?" he smiles bitterly "i just saught revenge for laughing at me when i almost died." he looks up at chance. "suuuure we can bury the hatchet. i would love nothing more." he smiles and opens his book.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue May 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Chance shot an embarassed grin over at J. J. "I dunno, the kid's a little insane," he said under his breath, loud enough for her to hear. "I shouldn't have retaliated, but I have a pretty bad temper," he said, shrugging.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue May 15, 2012 9:10 pm

J. J. shrugged.

"It was a low down move really," she muttered equally as low, "Attacking you when you weren't paying attention; at least have the courage to do it when they have a fair chance to defend themselves."

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 10:24 am

Alexander looks at gorn slightly. "theyre talking about me, i can tell." his hand closes around his wand, he was prepared to strike if necessary.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Casey kicked Alex's chair. "Chill out. Don't attack again, that'll make things worse. Trust me- I know from experience." Her eyes darkened as she remembered the bullies she'd fought. "Anyway, it does you no good to get a detention over something trivial. So people talk about you? Deal with it, that's life."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 16, 2012 6:59 pm

He rolls his shoulders. "sorry casey, deamons been getting stronger..." he looks down and pushes his wand into his bag.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Thu May 17, 2012 3:11 am

Chance tapped his foot on the floor, still annoyed from the boys attack earlier.

"I know. It just goes to show, those who are afraid do their dirty work in secret. He's a Slytherin, you can't blame him," Chance said quietly, chuckling under his breath. He could practically feel the kid staring daggers into the back of his head, and turned around to flash him a grin.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 17, 2012 10:33 am

Alexander rolls his eyes at chance's grin. but forces a smile back, and a small wave. he wasn't in the mood to deal woth crap, all he wanted was to get this lesson done so he could get out of there. he needed fresh air.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu May 17, 2012 11:44 pm

J. J. smirked a bit but rolled her eyes.

"Just ignore him, I'd say," she adviced after a moment. "Not going to help anyone really if we all dwell on it."

"Soo, do you know much about Muggle things? Interested in them or.. whatever?" She shrugged attempting to make conversation.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Fri May 18, 2012 1:35 am

"Yeah, that seems like the best plan. If I ignore the problem long enough it'll go away!" Chance said, chuckling quietly.

"Erm, I don't really know much about them honestly. My family's Pureblood, and my parents... well, my dad, he's kind of traditional. So we never had many muggle things around the house," he said, trying to remember the last time he had come in contact with something that wasn't magical in his house.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 am

Alexander sighs. He looks at casey and aragorn and tries to calm himself down, byut quite frankly, he was enraged. he didnt really ever do anything to chance. he sighs. was casey the only, well, likeable gryffie?
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Casey looked at Alex, who was obviously trying to calm his temper down. "I appreciate the effort, but here, I'll help a little. Just to keep things civil." She reached over and sent calm through Alex in a wave, enough to quell his anger. "There, now it's under better control, alright?" She smiled at him crookedly. "No snake versus lion fights please."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri May 18, 2012 4:30 pm

J. J. smiled a bit nodding her head, "Thats cool, at least you're learning right?"

She bit her lip and gave the boy a sheepish grin.

"I'll tell yeah a secret," she whispered to the boy, low enough so only he could hear, "I don't even need to be here at all... I'm Muggleborn - I probably know all this stuff already... I just wanted an easy class."

She blushed a bit and looked down at her feet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:16 am