Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Kiss Me Deadly, Ice Cream for Two [Pixie]

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kiss Me Deadly, Ice Cream for Two [Pixie] Empty Kiss Me Deadly, Ice Cream for Two [Pixie]

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Aragorn had slowed to a walk once he'd made it to the lovely Diagon Alley, carrying Pixie to the ice cream parlour, like he'd promised. So! They were there, ready for ice cream. He crouched down to let her off, letting go of her legs so that she may dismount without falling over again.

"Ya ready for your ice cream, Pixel?" He smiled at her, his crooked smile that showed his canine tooth just a little bit.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Kiss Me Deadly, Ice Cream for Two [Pixie] Empty Re: Kiss Me Deadly, Ice Cream for Two [Pixie]

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed May 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Pixie grinned and climbed off his back. She looked around and shifted her weight. "well lets go!" She tugged at his hand. She was acting childish because she was craving ice cream and it was just out of her reach. She grinned and bounced up and down excited.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kiss Me Deadly, Ice Cream for Two [Pixie] Empty Re: Kiss Me Deadly, Ice Cream for Two [Pixie]

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 8:48 pm

He laughed and led her over to the open shop, walking up to the counter and waiting behind some guy who was taking a ridiculously long time to order his ice cream. Aragorn stood there, tapping his toe on the floor as he waited for the guy to pick something and get on with it. Even the guy behind the counter was getting irritated. The Ravenclaw boy was tempted to snap at the other man, but with Pixel there he refused to do so.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed May 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Pixie bounced in place, giggling. "ice cream ice cream we're gonna get some ice cream" She sang. She giggled again then frowned at the man in front of them. He was taking forever! And she wanted her ice cream now.

Pixie pouted and tapped her foot against the ground. She noticed the counter guy was not happy. She stepped forward slightly and spoke up "Excuse me Sir but could you please order. I know Ice cream is amazing and all that but it is not that hard to pick. I can do it for you if you would like." She crossed her arms over her chest pouting. She was also hiding the rip on her shirt.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Aragorn held back a smile as she spoke and the man almost retorted until he saw who had spoken. He hurried and ordered and moved out of line, allowing Aragorn and Pixel to move up to order.

"Thank you, honestly, I didn't know what I was going to do," The ice cream guy said with a smile at Pixie. He motioned behind him, "What would you like to have?"

Aragorn looked over at Pixie and nodded for her to go first, "Pick what you want. I haven't decided yet."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed May 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Pixie grinned and bounced after Ara "Oooh so many choices." She looked at the menu and hummed. She grinned "Oooo Can I has Cookie Dough? Please" She looked over at Ara "Whatch ya want Ara?" She grinned and tugged at his hand like a child. She was excited for her ice cream.

Pixie smiled and bounced in place waiting for her ice cream. She was awed by the flavours and wondered if she should change.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Aragorn grinned and nodded, glancing up the menu board and noddin slightly, "Mint chocolate chip." He was one of those few people that enjoyed that flavour. Besides chocolate, that was his favourite flavour. He glanced over at Pixie with curiosity. He didn't particularly enjoy cookie dough but whatever floated her boat.

He handed the money he owed for the ice cream to the guy behind the counter and moved over to where the ice cream would initially be given to them so that they wouldn't be in the way like the man before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 am