Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Up in Flames

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Up in Flames Empty Up in Flames

Post by Nia Sat May 19, 2012 12:43 am

Ksenia walked out of the Godfather's office with a sure step. She was quite pleased with the meeting even though she ended up with a manwhore of a guard. At least the half-wit angel, as Lucifer called him, was gone. And that was certainly a good thing. And she received a job from the Mafia, which in its own was quite surprising and pleasing. It was exactly what she needed right now to forget about her troubles
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Up in Flames Empty Re: Up in Flames

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 19, 2012 2:04 am

''You and me. Valec and Kyra. Partners in crime.'' He said with a sly grin as he approached Nia. Firmly he placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

''So do we kiss now or just sneak into one of the rooms to have sex? Or maybe we should wait?'' He added the last part and said it thoughtfully. ''Yes, we shall wait until later. Now we can just share our first and oh unforgettable kiss''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 19, 2012 5:04 am

Ksenia snarled as he placed his arms around her. She stepped forward and turned around to face him, her expression dark. "Let me get a few things clear. I do not give a damn about the secrecy Azazel insisted upon. I came to the Mafia because I needed protection from a jerk who was not much worse then you. He had very little understanding of what personal boundaries actually are. And that cost him his life," she hissed at him.

"You are not my partner and you are never going to be. The only thing you are supposed to do is guard me. And any kind of sexual abuse is the opposite of that," she snapped at him. "You are just one of the assassins in this place among many others. Lucifer Sicarius gave me a magical oath promising to protect me with his life and if you threaten my safety in anyway it will be the last thing you do. I suffered enough in my life because of men like you who think they can get away with anything."
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 19, 2012 1:02 pm

He shrugged, still letting a sly grin play upon his lips. ''What every you say. I am your Guardian and that's nothing we can change. So please don't have that bitchy tone against me or I'll might just let someone kill you.'' She was so fiesty, it was hard to keep his paws away from her. And since Ksenia, or Kyra, or now whatever her name was was Daemons sister, everything got oh so funnier.

''Sexual abuse?'' He put his hands infront of him in a lame way to keep her from hitting him. ''Now I think you're overexaggearting just a tiny tad.'' Valec leaned against closest wall and crossed his arms. ''I am not just any assassin dove, I am one of the greatest. And if he now did that, where is your prince charming? Fucking some other girl is he? Got tired of the little bird who couldn't handle her life herself and needed all this protection.'' He rolled his eyes.

''And really, what is so special about you? More than your fiesty temprament.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 19, 2012 1:30 pm

"You don't get it do you?" Ksenia siad as she frowned slightly. "I am not playing your games and if you let someone kill me you will be paying with your own life. Don't threaten me, you are far from the first person to do so.

"I have enough problems to deal with right now without you," she stated, her voice carrying a hint of the tiredness that she kept locked inside herself. "Some people simply cannot be as carefree as you are most of the time. You will not touch me again unless it is necessary for my own safety. I don't care how good of an assassin you are. My friendship with Lucifer couldn't be more solid. You might not know this but some relationships can actually be based on something other than sex."

Her eyes darkened as she looked at him. "If I couldn't handle my life myself I would be dead right now. It's as simple as that. She raised her eyebrow at him slightly. "You know so little of me and yet you are already judging me." She turned away from him and went to sit on a couch facing the window, some of her exhaustion evident in her words. She was so tired of fighting everyone constantly.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 19, 2012 2:38 pm

He didn't care much about what she said, actually he didn't even listen. Instead he stood there, grinning for himself as he thought about completely different things. But he couldn't really help himself, she was babbling about all sort of things. Things he didn't care for, he cared more about his left toe. If you had to compare them.

''Okay Okay.'' He said simply, not sure if it suited to say that, or what he okay'd. Truth be told he was tired of arguing with this little girl and just wanted a fuck and some sleep.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 pm

"Good," Ksenia said coldly as she got up from the couch, her back still to him. It was clear that the conversation was not going to get anywhere. "I am going back to Durmstrang," she stated as she headed out of the door. Why cause herself more stress for no reason?
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Sat May 19, 2012 11:57 pm

"I'm sorry," He said truthly regretful as he turned his head to watch her. "For everything." he keeps her gaze locked in hers, showing somewhat remorsefulness. For yes, he did care, deep, deep within he wasn't just the arse he always showed to be. He was just human. And on later years he had found it easier to be the insufferable manwhore he were, rather than being kind and caring. Because he knew, once you showed kindness people would keep assume it over and over again, that was nothing he wanted.

And for a second, before he broke the eyecontact something showed there in his eyes. Real honest emotions. But the moment lasted for only do long that it was barely noticeable, he shook his head, ran a hand through his messy hair and broke the contact. "Anyways dove, I guess I'll be seeing you around"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 am

Her own gaze remained cold as she listened to him. It was not something she was expecting, true, but it didn't change anything in the slightest. Ksenia didn't say anything as she turned towards the door and left the room.. He had already spoiled her mood for the day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content