Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Take Care

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Take Care Empty Take Care

Post by Gorneh Sun May 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Aragorn walked out of the library with a new book tucked under his arm as he listened in contentment to the rainstorm going on outside of the castle. He loved the sound of thunder and the flash of lightning just made everything better. It was like a natural-made light show. He stretched out his arms and froze when he heard a whimper from somewhere along the dark corridor. He looked around frantically, wondering if an animal had been hurt or if Eva had fallen again.

He frowned and leaned down onto one knee, looking around as he pulled out his wand. He flicked it, whispering, "Lumos." The light reached out out around him, the tendrils reaching out and seeking the frightened or hurting being that had made the noise. "Hello?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Take Care Empty Re: Take Care

Post by Karmzy Sun May 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Karma had curled into a ball in a small niche in the corridor, hiding from the lightning as she always did. She was waiting for Arsen, he'd be here any moment, she was sure, but until that happened....

As the library door opened, her eyes caught the flash of lightning, and she whimpered. It was coming for her! She was gonna get caught this time. The confidence from the astronomy tower was gone, replaced by even more fear than usual.

She shrunk away from the light of the lumos, curling further into the shadows and whimpering again. The scent of ownership reached her nose, and she felt her heart lift hopefully. "Gorny....?" She asked, her voice barely a whisper. Thunder crashed again, and she closed her eyes, trembling and trying to become smaller.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 21, 2012 2:00 am

Aragorn's eyes widened in alarm, standing up a bit and kneeling down next to the vampire. He reached out and stroked a hair from her face to see if he was right. "Karma? Are you alright?" He whispered, setting his book down and dropping his wand onto the ground, hugging her without hesitation.

"What's wrong? What's happened?" He asked frantically, whispering it into her ear.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 am

"....Gorn...." she whimpered closing her eyes and curling into his solid heat. "The... the l-lightning..." she shook her head and took a deep breath through her nose, soaking in his scent. Like it was oxygen. She curled into him, her fingers curled into the fabric of his shirt. She trembled, hearing the thunder rumble through the castle only made it worse.

"Don't... don't let it... get me..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 21, 2012 4:31 am

He hugged her into his lap and curled up in the corner with her. He kissed her hair protectively as he listened to her. Lightning? That was what this practically fearless vampire was afraid of? Lightning??? He stroked her hair gently, "Shhh, Karma it's alright. I won't let it get anywhere near you, I promise. It won't hurt you."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 21, 2012 4:45 am

Karma shook her head, not even noticing that she was on her lap. Her eyes stayed opened, and she glanced around. She couldn't stop trembling, and her voice came out small and weak.

"I... I...." she shook her head again. "D-D-Demonboy..." she whimpered. "I want..." she shrunk away from the reflection of lightning flashing off a suit of armor outside the corridor. A small whimper fighting its way through her lips. It was going to... to...

"Make it stop...."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 21, 2012 5:03 am

"Where do I go Karma, where do I take you?" He asked, trying frantically to think of any spell that would get rid of lightning and thunder. The only thing he could do was keep her company and take her to somewhere that she wouldn't be uncomfortable. He kissed her hair again and pet her arm gently as he tried to think of what to do. Come on, Gorny! What spell will help her?
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 21, 2012 4:55 pm

As soon as the first signs of lightning hit he was off, heading straight for the library as planned. He still couldn't remember why they'd chosen to meet here but she seemed feel safer there so he wasn't going to question it.

As he entered the library his eyes scanned the room, making sure to taking in under the tables first. "Karma?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 am

Somewhere, lightning hit a tree, the sound seemingly echoing through the corridor for her. She didn't make any connections with the fact it was probably only her super hearing, only recognizing that it was louder, and therefore, closer.

"Hothead." She murmured, not caring that her name had come from the Library rather than the corridor she and Gorn were in. He would hear her wouldn't..

Thunder crashed again, and her hold on Gorny tightened. Her eyes closed, and she hid her face in his chest.

"Arsen." She whimpered.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Aragorn flinched a bit and he stood, carrying her sort of. He had seen the boy go into the library and he assumed that since that was who Karma was edging towards most, he would take her to him. He swallowed back his irritation at her need for the other boy but he would give her what she wanted, whatever it was, at this point. He peeked back into the library again, the book filled place attracting his presence.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 25, 2012 12:26 am

"Karma?" He asked turning back to face the way he'd come. He was sure he'd heard her. It was faint but his hearing was good enough to pick it out. As he began to head back out there the door opened to reveal her and some other guy he didn't recognise.

"Karma!" He said opening his arms for her. His red eyes automatically turned to the younger ravenclaw. "Who are you?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri May 25, 2012 1:23 am

Aragorn looked at the Slytherin's eyes warily, noting the unusual red. Of course, if he knew Karma he wasn't normal. Maybe that was what she'd meant by 'demonboy'. He looked down at Karma in his arms reluctantly and held her out for the other to take. He didn't like it, he didn't trust this guy farther than he could throw him, and he doubted he could throw him at all.

"I'm Aragorn Hawthorn," He replied, at least attempting to keep the conversation civilised. "Who are you?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 2:00 am

Karma's eyes closed as Gorny picked her up, curling into the boy and trying to draw comfort from the scent of ownership. It comforted her to a degree, but it did nothing against the thunder that grew louder every step he took towards the library. She was trembling in earnest by the time he stepped into the library, her eyes shut against everything. Where were they going?! Didn't he know that the lightning knew she'd go to the library? Didn't he know...?

Her arms reached for Arsen the second she heard his voice, wanting him close to her. He could fight off lightning. Arsen could fight off anything. Without thinking about it, she slipped out of Gorny's arms and threw herself at her Hothead. His familiar scent and heat washed over her, and slowly but surely she began to feel safe again. She made a small sound, barely audible, as lightning flashed, the light branding the walls of the library through the windows for a brief second. She closed her eyes and buried her face in his chest, noticing her trembling only in contrast to his steadiness.

Last edited by Karma Black on Thu May 31, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Arsen narrowed his eyes at the younger boy. He didn't like another touching her. In fact if he wasn't so sure she liked him he'd have killed him, but it was clear she did. Which only annoyed him further. "That's none of your business." He snarled steadily catching Karma in his arms.

Once he had her, he tightened his hold, making sure to keep her warm. "You're safe now." He whispered, soothing back her hair. "He'll have to kill me to get to you and then he'll have hell to pay."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:15 am

Aragorn lifted his upper lip in a snarl, "Fine, don't tell me. I know who you are anyways. You're Arsen, that boy she cares so much about. Unless her affection is aimed at another." He went to leave and looked back, "I'm going Karma. Have fun with the fire breather."

His jealousy swelled about him as he left, retrieving his book from the corner and stalking off. The affection that she had for Arsen was ridiculous and it was even worse that he could feel it. He growled to himself as he headed back to the common room. Love was gross.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:12 am

"Safe." Karma repeated softly, her hold on him tightening. Another crash of thunder and flash of lightning had her cowering again - missing much of what was said by either, and even Gorn's disappearing act - and Gorny's rampant emotions were not helping. She could feel his anger, and it only made her want to snuggle into Arsen more. She didn't... why was...?

She made a small sound as he said that. He'll have to kill me to get to you...

She didn't like it. Not a bit. Hothead had to stay alive. Forever.

It was hard to think...

"...Coming...." She murmured softly, resting her forehead on his left shoulder and shivering again. "...Lightning..." She shook her head. "I can't-" Another thunder clap and she was silent, closing her eyes shut and trying to get closer to the boy. If she sank into him, then she'd be safe. Nothing could get her when she was with Arsen. Nothing at all could harm her.

She still cowered when lightning struck again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:41 am

Arsen looked at the younger boy half amused. "Then why ask? And what is that supposed to mean?" He asked, referring to the affections aimed at another. She was him and no one elses. If anyone so much as thought about taking her away he'd kill them.

He snorted and shook his head. "I don't breathe fire idiot. I control it. Is there any guy im not gonna have to threaten?" He asked. Why was it every guy she came into contact with ended up fancying her? It was unbelievable. He'd have to fight off the whole school before they'd graduate at this rate.

"Thats right." He muttered turning up his heat a little to make sure she stayed warm as he directed them to a more hidden part of the library. Somewhere away from the windows. Once there he cast a fire before them to block out any light from the flashing lightning.

"Nothings coming, i won't let it. You're safe here. As long as we're together, we're invinsible."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:05 am

Karma chanced a glance around the library when he stopped moving, taking in the little cozy setting for a split second before curling back into him. She relaxed slightly when she noticed that she hadn't noticed any lightning lately, though she didn't connect it with the fire rather then the end of the storm. Thunder shook the windows once more, and she shivered slightly, but made no other indication.

"I'm sick of being scared." She said softly, her hold on him tightening. "You're the only one who stops it, did you know that?" She sighed quietly and nuzzled her nose into the crook of his neck, taking a deep whiff of his familiar scent. Fire and Arsen. On her next breath, she melted, relaxing into his hold. "Invincible sounds nice." She murmured. "Nice like 'Forever'."

She glanced over her shoulderw without moving, investigating around them with one eye. "Oh." She said, blinking. She didn't notice that her eyelashes brushed against his skin every time she did so; it was an effect of them being so close. "Gorn left." She observed in monotone before closing her eyes once more.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

As she shivered he took that as a sign and pulled her closer and tightened his hold on her. "We all get scared Karma. I imagine even Satan has his fears, even if he doesn't admit to them." The truth was no one liked to admit to their fears. It was like admitting to a weakness, it was stupid.

He shook his head and rested his chin on her head. "No but i do now and im not afraid lightning. It's heat and thats one thing that can't hurt me." He said narrowing his eyes up at the sky. If God was listening to him then he wanted him to know his one weapon against him wasn't going to work.

He followed her gaze over his shoulder and shrugged. "He wasn't needed." Why did she even care, he was here now and thats all that should matter.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:04 am

Closing her eyes once more, the vampire hybrid nodded once, tiredly almost, her mind wandering farther and farther away. "Read a book..." She mumbled. "Said the devil was... terrified of stuffed animals." A grin flit across her face, and she laughed softly. "Human nonsense, sure, but an entertaining thought..."She blinked her eyes open, reaching into each of her pets and srawing out a bit of energy to keep her awake. This was what always happened. The fear tired her out. Not tonight though. Not...

"Hear Oden tremble..." She was spewing more references than she knew he'd be able to catch, but that was fine with her. It was just turning into the way her mind worked. "Of course you're not afraid of lightning. You're Arsen. You're not afraid of anything." She interrupted him before he could input anything, a small smile tugging at her lips. "And family doesn't count." Her fingers traced a line lightly down his spine, reveling in his proximity. There was nothing that made her feel safer than being wrapped in Arsen's arms.

Nothing.

"Course not." She murmured. "It slightly bothers me that I didn't notice him leave. It takes a lot of focus for me to notice something other than being alone with you, you know."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:17 am

Arsen laughed. "What? I doubt that's true." He smirked, it would be highly hilarious if it was he had to admit but it couldn't be true. "What's the matter? Are you tired?" He asked smoothing back her hair.

"Karma you're making no sense." He smiled but he put that down to tired rambling. He guessed people did that when they got no sleep. He laughed. "I fear other things as well you know. I am still partly human believe it or not." He said and shivered slightly as she traced a line down his spine.

"Well im not going to appologise for distracting you." He smirked. "It comes with the job description."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 pm

"Tired? Me? Never." She murmured, nuzzling closer to him. Closing her eyes against his touch, she shook her head slightly. "I never feel safe enough to be tired. Don't be..." - She yawned against her own will - "...absurd..."

"I never make sense, you just like to think I do." She pressed a soft kiss against his jawline, rising on her tiptoes to reach. "I know..." She murmured, her hold on him tightening as she offered him a half grin. "It's the half of you I like."

A slight blush flit across her features, and she grinned again. "Does that mean it's my job to distract you too?" She rose to her tiptoes again to brush her lips against his, barely a kiss, if anything. "Am I good at it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:54 am