Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Mermaid in the Night

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mermaid in the Night Empty Mermaid in the Night

Post by Gorneh Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 am

Aragorn sat down at an empty table, giving his infamous crooked smile at the young waitress as he ordered a butter beer. He was dashing, when he wanted to be. He'd managed to clean himself up, brush his hair that still looked ridiculously messy and straighten his clothing out so that he didn't like he'd just woken up. He leaned back against his seat and closed his eyes, still smiling as he ignored his surroundings. Life had been going fairly well, despite having found out that he had a brother. He'd made friends, been going to classes, and finding himself in the world he'd finally gotten used to living in. Thirteen years and he could finally be himself!

The pretty waitress girl left his butter beer on the table, nudging him gently so he would notice that the drink was out in front of him. He opened his gray-green eyes to smile at her better, taking her hand in his and kissing it gently. It was too bad she was probably at least 19. He just liked to charm a woman from time to time. "Nice to meet you, mademoiselle. Thank you for the drink."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Mermaid in the Night Empty Re: Mermaid in the Night

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 1:28 am

Daniel wanders into the restaurant cautiously. he sees aragorn there and sits down. his voice is quiet as he speaks. "good evening" he blushes.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 am

Aragorn looked up at the newcomer with as little irritation as possible, smiling at him just as he had the waitress who was now walking away. He turned to look at the boy, taking a drink of his butter beer slowly.

"Hey, you're the hufflepuff that's been late to every class possible this week, aren't you?" He asked with a gentle smile. He'd seen him come in every now and then, though he hadn't really given a shit who he was whilst they were in their classes. He held out a hand for the other boy to shake, "I'm Aragorn Hawthorn. May I ask your name?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 10:20 am

Daniel gently places his hand in aragorns with a nod "Daniel Heartford... its a pleasure to meet you mr hawthorn." he is avoiding eye contact.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 22, 2012 4:19 am

Aragorn raised an eyebrow discreetly as he shook the other boys hand. He'd never been called mister before in his life, "Please. Just Aragorn or Gorny, Daniel." He smiled again and let go of the boys hand. Most of the time, guys were just plain irritating. And though this hufflepuff was a guy too, he was almost too feminine for the ravenclaw to become irritated with. He wasn't a bad looking guy, and that was coming for a straight male, too. So obviously he looked quite fetching to most people.

"Uh... what brings you to By The Sea, anyways?" He asked nervously, trying to keep from imagining how it would be like to be gay with a guy like him. He didn't need any bicurious options opening up for him right then.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 10:25 am

Daniel smiles. "oh im just trying to get away from my jerk brother. hes so mean." he's dressed in brown pants, a green collared shirt wwith ruffles down the front with a black bowtie, a grey suit jacket, and white shoes. his hair is perfectly coiffed(as usual). he sits down. "its a rather exciting place"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 22, 2012 7:10 pm

"Brothers usually are," Aragorn laughed, glancing at Daniel's clothes uncertainly. He'd never seen someone so flamboyant before. The clothes weren't too bad but it was a little scary regardless. "Do you... uh... always dress like that?" He had a feeling that was a rather insensitive question, he wasn't disgusted by the look, nor did he really like it.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Daniel smiles at aragorns question, he was a bit, 'over-the-top' as nolan had always said. the smile is sad, yet genuine. "yes i do, i just like the way they look, and feel. other clothes dont work for me."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 22, 2012 11:41 pm

"Well whatever tickles your fancy," Aragorn chuckled, motioning for the waitress to come back over. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" He asked because he felt that he needed to buy him something. It wasn't normal, at least he didn't think so, for him to want to buy some things for a dude.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Daniel blushes. "im not really hungry but if they have any sort of tea here it'd be wonderful" he smiles shyly at the offer. He wrings his hands nervously. Aragorn was cute, no not cute, beautiful. Daniel would kill to be with him. "so aragorn, what're your hobbies?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 23, 2012 12:08 am

Aragorn grinned, shaking his head as that dashing crooked smile came to be. Of course they had tea here, it was a cafe. He looked up at the waitress kindly, not even attempting to charm her this time, "A tea for my friend here, please."

He looked up at Daniel again and shrugged. Hobbies? He didn't really have much of a hobby... unless you counted reading which no one ever did. He said it anyways, "reading. And I suppose divination." He'd never been asked that question before, so the answer was a bit shaky.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 12:13 am

Daniel smiles "i love reading. divination is great too. one of my best classes,so i'd count those as hobbies. i also like to play with my cat. oh an i love to sing, dancings okay but singing is so much fun" he laughs happily "the only things i truely dislike are people who arent willing to accept me and coffee, it makes me sick"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 23, 2012 12:23 am

"Coffee... is gross. So I agree with you on everything right there," He raised an eyebrow. He didn't know that Daniel was a cat person, though now that he though about it, it made sense. "What's your cat's name? I have a couple of owls, and a rabbit back home." His newly adopted sister just would not give the rabbit up when she came to live with them, so they had been forced to keep it in a separate room from the owls.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 12:29 am

Daniel grins "his name is calvin... had him since is was six. jes so strange and so playful its crazy." He smiles and looks at aragorns eyes, 'theyre pretty' he thinks. He smiles shyly. He didn;t know what else to say, eyes were a weakness of his.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 23, 2012 12:36 am

"He sounds very much so like a kitten, for an older cat." Aragorn smiled, watching as the waitress came back with his tea, shooting a jealous look over at Daniel while Gorn wasn't looking. He caught Daniel's eye and blushed a bit, looking back at the waitress and handing her a galleon, "That should cover it, yes?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 12:38 am

Daniel cowers slightly at the waitress's glare but smiles at gorn. He was one of the sweetest boys he'd ever met. "thaks so much" daniel takes a small drink of the tea and smiles, setting it aside. "well i think i'm going to point out the elephant in the room" he blushes "i think youre wonderful gorn"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 23, 2012 12:57 am

"Thanks," Aragorn smiled, though he had no idea why any boy would think that. He was still too innocent to remember that there was a homosexual male sitting in front of him and if he thought that he was wonderful, there could be more that he was thinking too. He relaxed a bit into his seat, ignoring the waitress that was looking over her shoulder at them, probably a little more jealous than before.

"You're not a bad guy either," Those six words were Gorny's way of saying he liked a dude too. Not that he knew just how much of an impact he could make by saying them.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 12:59 am

Daniel blushes "what does that mean 'i'm not a bad guy'? does that mean you feel the same?" he looks confused yet hopeful, his face turning redder by the second, hoping he'd say yes.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 am

"Yeah!" Aragorn smiled, most people didn't understand his compliments much. He took a drink from his butterbeer and sighed with contentment. This beat hanging around a bunch of drunks at the Three Broomsticks, especially with that pedophile bartender hanging around there.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 1:14 am

Daniel walks to his side of the table. hes smiling as he bends down and wraps his arms around aragorns shoulder. "that-that makes me s-so happy." tears run down his face and drip onto aragorn's shoulder. He is grinning ear to ear. his life had a purpose now
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 23, 2012 1:24 am

Aragorn was taken aback by the sudden hug, slowly and hesitantly hugging Daniel back. What was this about? He was glad that he'd made the guy happy, but why was he so happy? A voice inside of his head snorted, Well duh, Gorn, he's gay. He's always happy. He frowned at the voice but patted Daniel on the back nonetheless.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 am

Daniel steps back. "you didnt understand did you?" he sighs "i really really like you gorn." he trembles. "i wanna go out with you..." the tears run down his cheeks, though no longer tears of joy, of embarassment, regret, self-loathing, jealousy, and sadness.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 am

Aragorn's eyes widened and he blinked hard, frowning. Did that even compute with his system? What was he thinking, he wasn't a robot! Of course those words made sense. He'd heard them a couple of times when he was a kid. He looked at Daniel, his confusion clearing and a bright smile glowing on his face, "I've never dated a guy before, Danni."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 am

Daniel blushes through his tears. "would you b-be willing to?" he wipes his face a little but the tears still come. they were out of his control. He avoids eye contact.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed May 23, 2012 1:49 am

"I've always been one to try new things." Aragorn nodded, reaching up and wiping away Daniel's tears gently, a kind gleam in his eyes as he smiles up at him. He was still sitting, so he felt so much shorter than Daniel right then but he guessed it was alright.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:29 pm