Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Stuff

Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Stuff Empty Stuff

Post by Nolan Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 1:27 am

Nolan walked in the shop with his brother.He looked whats Adam last name he asked.Nolan looked you gonna write.
    Nolan looked for something.Nolan was a pranker he always pranked his brother.Daniel is Adam gay like you.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Stuff Empty Re: Stuff

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 1:29 am

daniel winces "youre so intrusive, adams last name is larue if you must know....and i dont know anything else im willing to tell you." he picks up a love potion
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 1:34 am

Nolan looked at his brother and raised an eyebrow.Give me that.Nolan looked at Dark Powder.This will work good.Nolan looked at his brother.Your not transfuring schools till im out of Hogwarts which will be in 3 years.Nolan looked dad sent me a letter about you.Nolan handed his brother the letter.Nolan looked im much handsomeer then you just kidding.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 7:25 pm

daniel skims through the letter. "why do i care about this? and heh no youre not nolan. and i can transfer schools if i want to. or at least join an exchange program."
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Nolan looked at his brother. Life isnt easy daniel.Nolan looked and took the love potion.Beauxbatons is for girls.Nolan looked and walked away.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

Daniel hurls something at his brothers head in blind rage. "ADAM IS NO GIRL!" he tenses furiously. He had enough. This was the last straw. Angry tears roll down his cheeks "why do you always have to do this?! you make me sich to my stomach nolan!"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Aragorn jumped in front of the object, grabbing it and throwing at Nolan himself, taking the blame for his new friend. He shot Daniel a warning look and turned around to look at the boy he'd thrown the object at, nervous now that he'd taken the initiative to protect a boy he hardly even knew. He backed up to join Daniel and cleared his throat, "You think Beaux is for girls, do you? I'll have you know I have very male friends that could beat your ass."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Daniel smiles at aragorn. "thanks gorny." he hugs him tightly from behind. his eyes are still dripping tears. he couldnt take much, but aragorn helped with that. He is shaking a little, still seathing with rage.
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Nolan got his wand."Stupify!".Nolan ducked."Losers!".Nolan walked and laughed at the boys.Nolan looked."I can beat you in a school duel."Nolan smirked."I have Slytherins to hang with".
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 pm

Nolan fell back and fainted he never got hit with soemtin that hard.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Daniel lets out a small squeak "gorny is he okay? does he have a pulse?" the tears flow faster. "oh god dads gonna kill me.... what do we do gorny? i didn't mean to throw anything.... i was just...mad"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 23, 2012 1:30 am

Casey walked into Zonko's looking for some more Instant Darkness Powder, but stopped dead in her tracks and blinked a couple times, taking in the scene in front of her. A boy was on the floor with a bottle of Love Potion next to his head. Aragorn was tense, but nervous and he was standing there with Daniel's arms wrapped around him from behind. Daniel was crying and panicking.

Casey walked over to the boy on the floor, hearing Daniel ask if he had a pulse. Rolling him over gently, she put her head near his mouth and looked down at his chest, a Muggle trick she'd picked up. She saw his chest rise and fall gently and felt his breath on her cheek. Sitting back on her heels, she announced, "He's breathing. Alright, who threw the Love Potion?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 am

damiel raises a hand slowly. "i aplogize, i was blinded by rage and i...and i..." he bursts into tears "i didn't mean to hurt him honest." he falls to the floor by his brother sobbing uncontrolably.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 23, 2012 1:37 am

Casey reached out a gentle hand. "C'mere you, let's get you calmed down. This isn't helping anything." She pulled Daniel over to her on the floor and let him lean his head on her shoulder. She sent waves of calming energy through him, using her ability to calm him down and get him to stop sobbing. Looking over his shoulder, she mouthed to Aragorn Get down here! From what she'd seen before, it should be Aragorn comforting Daniel, not her. "Shh, Daniel. He'll just have a bump and a headache. He'll be fine."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 10:22 am

Daniels hnds continue to shake, the tears still falling. The were less violent now but still evident. "i-is he gonna be okay?" He places a hand on noans back but tat caues more tears to fall ad he hides his face in casey's shoulder.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 23, 2012 7:06 pm

"Sh," Casey said soothingly, patting Daniel's back. "Yes, he's going to be fine. See how his breathing's even? He's just unconscious and his head will hurt when he wakes up, but he'll be just fine." She reached her free arm around to feel the boy's head, hissing a little with sympathy when she felt a large bump. "Who is this anyway? I wouldn't peg you as the violent type."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Daniel sniffles."m-my brother nolan.... he was making fun of me and i lost control of myself, i amsick of him teasing me." he pulls ahite hankerchief ot of his jacket pocke and abs at his eyes to get rid of the tearstains. he is dressed in white pants, a white collared shirt, a white neck tie, a blue double brested knee- ength treanch coat, and white beret (french hat).
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Casey looked at the boy a little distastefully. "So he was bullying you? No wonder you lost your temper, I would have too." She sighed and settled herself next to Nolan. "I don't think we can do much except wait for him to wake up." She reached over and shook his shoulder. "Nolan? Wake up Nolan, can you hear me?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Daniel holds his beret in his hands tightly, sobing quiely "its all my fault,Nolan..wake up please..." Daniel looks at casey "are you sure hes ging to be okay? he may be a jrk, but he is my brother, my oly brother. and- and i love him"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Casey patted Daniel on the back. "Yes, he'll be okay. Sorry, but I kind of doubt you could throw it hard enough to do any lasting damage. He should wake up soon and then you'll get to tell him sorry and you'll all feel better. And it's good to love your brother. It's a healthy relationship. I'm sure he loves you back very much."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Daniel sobs harder. He knew his brother felt the oposite. He had been terrorizng daiel sinc he came out to nolan. It was terrible. Daniel had finally gotten back at him, it felt good, but he felt guilty.though hs head poold with thoughts all daniel managed were 3 words "no he doesnt."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Crap. Casey patted Daniel's back and used her power to calm his emotions down again. "I'm sure he does, he just doesn't always show it. I mean my sister and I tease each other all the time, but deep down, we always love each other." Casey knew she was lying, from what Daniel was feeling right now, the hoplessness, but it didn't stop her from reassuring him anyway. "He's just your older brother and that's what older brothers do, tease their younger siblings."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 8:00 pm

daniel sniffles angrily "not the way nolan 'teases' me. he akes horrible jokes, about me being gay, why, hes no better than the boys that teased me growing up.. i force myself to love him, but he woldn't care if i were hit by the train and killed." he brigs his knees to his chest and sits thee, starin blankly at his brother.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Crap. Again. Casey was finding it very hard to not hate Nolan right now. "She glared at the unconscious kid. "I don't like your brother," she stated matter of factly. "Any kid that behaves like that towards his brother over something that isn't even his choice doesn't deserve such an awesome, loving, caring brother ike you."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Daniel smiles through his tears "thank you casey... youre a good person he picks up th love potion again. He figured it would come in handy. he rolls it in his hand, debating in hi head, weather or not to get it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:56 am