Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's Not Unusual

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's Not Unusual Empty It's Not Unusual

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 5:58 am

Daniel stands in the astronomy tower staring down at the ground below. His words from earlier echoed in his mind. He plays with the chain around his neck. Aragorn probably thought he was a huge idiot. What was he going to do now? his options were narrow at this point. Aragorn either accepts his love, or rejects it. Daniel sighs and leans into the railing. He is dressed in dark blue jeans, black shoes, a black shirt, and a black double-breasted pea-coat with red buttons.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's Not Unusual Empty Re: It's Not Unusual

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 am

Aragorn walked up the stairs to the Astronomy tower, hoping to find Daniel there. After that thing with Karma in the bathroom, Gorn hadn't been sure what to say to him. Daniel had told him he'd loved him... what was he supposed to say to that? It hadn't even been a week and the boy had blurted that out. How was he supposed to respond to something like that?

He looked up from his feet as he hit the top of the stairs, spotting Daniel and clearing his throat to get his attention.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 6:58 am

Daniel turns quickly and blushes. "oh aragorn.... didn't expect you to be up here... i was just...uh...erm...yeah..." he shivers slightly. He wanted to make a move, but couldn't now, he blew it. He sighs and faces the window slightly. "i really am sorry aragorn..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 7:25 am

Aragorn didn't move any further towards him, slipping his hands into his school uniform pockets. He looked at the ground a minute before he looked back up, "It's fine." He looked back down again, a frown crawling onto his expression. He sighed, "I don't love people, Daniel. I don't know how to. At least, consciously."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 7:41 am

Daniel sighs "i understand gorny.... but you are able to get aroused by karma?" He removes the chain from his own neck. "but either way youre still my boyfriend, and i make you a promise to, well be the best boyfriend ever. " he slides the chain around aragorns neck and half smiles.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 9:08 am

"Yes... It's scary to even think about, but I am." He grimaced and looked out of the room at the sky, as if wishing he were able to fly around like a bird. Maybe if he were a bird, he wouldn't so scared to fly.

Aragorn looked down at the chain, surprise glimmering in his eyes as it lay against his neck. He looked back up at Daniel with a smile and nodded, "I'll attempt it as well." He was being honest, of course. He looked down at family ring on his right ring finger, torn between giving it up and keeping it. His father had given it to him, as a tradition. He didn't have any other heirloom that would connect him to the Black family or the Hawthorn family.

He looked back up and smiled a grimace, "I'll find you something to give you as well."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Daniel rests his hand on gorns cheek. He frowned at the grimace. "i dont need anything, i have you thats all i need. " he grins. "the chain was a gift from my mother. Its all i had before she left on a trip. Shes MIA right now, i dunno if shes alive or dead." he smiles sadly. "what about you...? whats your family like? since mom left, things with mine have been hectic, but when the day was done, we always found that we loved eachother more than when it started." he manages a small laugh
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Aragorn almost jerked away at the intimate touch but relaxed and smiled sadly, "You should keep it then." The Ravenclaw looked away from Daniel, pain flashing across his eyes for a moment. He shook his head and shrugged, "I dunno. My dad is the only one there to care for me, not like he did a great job of it anyways. Marcus... well I just learned he's my brother. Airiana was adopted recently, so she's adjusting still even though it's been about two years. And mom is... dead."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 am

Daniel wraps him in a hug. "i am sorry gorny. Hold onto the chain. I have pleanty of gifts from mother." he smiles. "i'd be willing to go to any trouble to see you happy." he rests his hand on aragorn's shoulder. "and that's a promise."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon May 28, 2012 3:39 am

Aragorn smiled again and patted Daniel before hugging him back, "Thank you, Danni. I really appreciate it." He did, no matter what the consequence of allowing him to was. This kid was such an innocent fellow and he deserved happiness, even at the loss of Gorn's friends, if that were necessary.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Daniel laughs a little. He finally was happy. He just hoped that aragorn would be happy too. He would do anything to aid that too. Even if it caused him pain. He would make sure that gorn was happy and healthy. "i'm glad." his voice is quiet. He wanted to kiss him, but he didn't want it to be awkward. He didn't know if gorn was that open minded yet. He gives a small quiet sigh.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 29, 2012 4:28 am

Aragorn looked down at Daniel and decided very slowly on what to do. He wasn't one for fast relationships, and kissing before the tenth date was sort of, well, boring to him. So he decided very carefully to lean forward. His lips found their place on Daniel's cheek softly as Aragorn realised the humanity of the boy. He was so soft and innocent, wasn't he?
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 29, 2012 10:25 am

Daniel blushes slightly. His was in shock he was overly thrilled, yet in shock. His green eyes lock onto gorny's. He smiles at him feeling pure joy rush through him. He found gorny's hand and closed his fingers around it. He couldn't seem to make his voice function so he just mouthed the words 'thank you'. He's shaking a little bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content