Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Another Day Another Experiment

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Another Day Another Experiment Empty Another Day Another Experiment

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:46 am

Aragorn sat at the edge of the lake, observing the water quietly. Break had been rather boring other than the random date he and Daniel had went on to view a Quidditch match. Without Daniel knowing, he'd managed to bet quite a lot of money on Ireland. Of course, when he'd bet, the bettee had been given leprachaun coins and he lost it all as it disappeared. Like asshole coins.

He laid back against the ground, remembering that the last time he had been here, the 'Crow' had almost taken him away. Lucky he hadn't been taken, he supposed.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Another Day Another Experiment Empty Re: Another Day Another Experiment

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 am

Karma jogged into sight, her boots soundless against the ground. She paused, sliding to a stop before the boy. "Aha! Just who I wanted to see." Karma grinned, shrugging off her knapsack. "Up with you, Gorn. I want you to try something."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:11 am

Aragorn sat up quickly, eyes wide with alarm, "Wha-- okay!" He stood up and stood in front of her. What was she so chipper about. He looked at her rucksack and raised an eyebrow, "Okay, so what did you want me to try?" Why the heck did she have a rucksack anyways?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 am

She pulled out a box, and when she opened it, it was literally filled to the brim with documents - mostly parchment that seemed to be handwritten notes, diagrams and scribblings. She pulled out a bright blue amulet, and held it out to him. "Put this on." She ordered, grinning. "And then jump."

Spoiler:
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Aragorn looked at it blankly and then looked back up at Karma, "I swear to God if I die, I'll haunt you." He put the amulet on carefully and let it dangle against his chest. He swallowed, making a gulping noise, and jumped. As he flew up a few feet, he gasped and flailed his legs a bit. What happened to the ground?!

He looked down at his feet and blinked, looking at Karma with pure amazement. He wasn't far enough of the ground to be afraid, so it was all good. He heard a crack suddenly and he looked at the amulet curiously. It was cracking; of course it was.

Without much more warning, he fell and yelped as he hit the ground. The amulet dangled from his neck, cracked. He looked up at Karma and pointed to it, "Uh... what?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Karma had broken out a flip pad and Quick Quotes Quill, and it was scribbling away before Gorny had even left the ground. She watched him for a moment, quill still scratching furiously, eyeing him before sidestepping as he fell.

"Amethyst proves.... faulty. He was only up there about a minute and a half." She concluded her mutterings, watching as the Quill wrote down what she said word for word. "Moving on to... Ruby."

She pulled another small amulet from the box, this one blood red. "Repairs on Amethyst to be conducted later." She held out her hand for the blue amulet, holding out the red one. "Jump again, will you Gorn?" She grinned. "And stop putting on pounds. How much do you weigh?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Aragorn stood up and dusted himself off, rolling his eyes as he listened to her. She sounded all smart and scientificky. It was too weird for him to even begin to understand right now. He looked up again and took the ruby, dangling it around his neck once more. He snorted, "One hundred and forty-five pounds. Two pounds heavier with this bloody thing in, no doubt."

He jumped again and floated up steadily, licking his lips as he stayed up even longer, a bit higher than before. It was a little threatening for him but he could deal with it as long as he didn't go any higher than ten feet. He breathed hard through his mouth and looked down as he started float back towards the ground slowly. This landing was much smoother and not as treacherously fear-inducing. He took it off when his feet were firmly on the ground, handing it to her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 pm

"One hundred and fourty five... damn your fat, Gorn. Lose some weight, why don'tcha?" She teased lightly, watching as the quill wrote down his weight. "Ruby proves stronger than amethyst, tests to be continued at a later date. Full stop." The Quill froze, and she plucked it out of the air, stowing it into her backpack and placing both amulets into their box, along with the notes.

"So, what's up Gorn?" She asked, slipping the box into her backpack. "How's life and such?" She hoisted the bag onto her shoulder, sticking a lollipop into her mouth and offering him one too.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:18 am

Aragorn laughed and shook his head as a crooked smile creeped onto his lips, "Well excuse me!" He said it was a slightly gay trill, just to tease himself and bring out that side of him a little. This was almost too normal, "Everything's all right. I'm just bored with nothing to do. I've gotten the credits required to pass the year so I stopped going to classes again and now: I have nothing to do."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 pm

"You're skipping classes?" She teased. "I must be rubbing off on you or something." She winked at him before wandering towards the water's edge. "So what are you gonna do, now that you don't need to be anywhere?" She asked, slipping off her shoes to take a step into the water. She sighed in happiness as the cool water lapped at her ankles, a grin flashing across her face.

"Wanna help me with my prototypes?" She asked curiously.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:03 pm

"Am I around you enough for that to work?" Aragorn asked, smiling and watched her step into the water. He supposed the Grindylows wouldn't come up this close to the shore but he'd watch for them anyways. He looked back up at her face and shook his head, "I have no idea. I'm a useless lump if I've nothing to do."

His eyebrows shot up and he nodded, "If you'd like."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:31 am

"Are you far enough from me for it not to?" She teased putting her hands on her hips. "Where do I keep you? Of course it rubs off." She grinned. "D'aww, Gorny, don't be useless." She gestured to the backpack just a bit away from the water's edge. "I have tons of amulets like the one you just tested, only they do other things."

She took a step deeper into the water, sighing as the water rose to lap at her shins. "If you're game, that is." She said, glancing at him over her shoulder.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:04 am

"Yes, I'm game." Aragorn replied and stretched his arms above his head and yawning. At least he could be a bit useful. Her humorous attitude was catching on to him like it was contagious. He glanced down at the water again and kept his gaze fixed there. How far was she planning on going out?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:57 am

Karma aimed a kick toward Gorny, a splash of water heading for him in effect. She grinned and skirted backward, further into the water, laughing at him. It was around her knees now, but she could care less. She aimed another kick his way, another spray of water, grinning at him. "Aww, look. Gorny's all wet." She smiled angelically at him and winked.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 am

"Ah! Hey!" Aragorn yelled, laughing and leaping back from her. She did it once more and he laughed longer, kicking off his shoes and jumping into the water as he chased after her. His hands batted at the water and splashed it up at her. He wasn't watching the water anymore with these happy vibes flaring up from him so his cautiousness was thrown to the side. What was wrong with playing in shin deep water?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:58 am

Karma let out a squeal of happiness before running away from Gorn, throwing splashes of water over her shoulder as she went. She turned back toward him, kicking more water his way before running at him, deciding that the way to win would be to...

She tackled him into the water, completely drenching the boy and herself in the shin deep water.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Aragorn's eyes widened as she tackled him, catching him off guard as he fell into the water, laughing as his clothes soak through. He lay his head back into the water, touching the ground and looking up at Karma through the water above him. Damn, that was a smart move. He smiled beneath the water and pulled his head back out, "Where'd you get that idea, smarty?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am