Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Twists and Turns

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Twists and Turns Empty Twists and Turns

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 am

The seventh year Slushatel was tall, with a florescent head of bright red hair. Her entire body was trembling as she attempted to get some words out, unable to speak around the gasps of pleasure the boy's mouth on her neck was ripping from her person. "T-t-t-" Another moan caused the boy to chuckle, his dark amber eyes sparkling mischievously as they met her bright green ones. "Angel." she whispered breathlessly, as snow began to fall around them. "We- we should-"

Her words were cut off by his lips, and she quickly forgot them. His hands wandered up her side as his body pinned her to the wall of alley they were half-hidden in. She wasn't complaining, and he showed no signs of stopping.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Twists and Turns Empty Re: Twists and Turns

Post by Nia Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:57 am

'Ah, so this is what you do on your special missions. Doesn't surprise me really," Ksenia drawled as she walked closer and closer to the pair. The Slushatel Perfect was taking a walk outside of school and it just happened to be her luck that she managed to spot a familliar half-angel in the shadows of one of the buildings.

"What about Ashleen? Does she participate in this outings?" she couldn't help but smirk slightly at that she she walked past the pair, her pace unhurried. She did not stop, there really was no reason to do so. It was just a matter of leaving Treshawn with an insult like she usually did. She did not even have to think about it now, the words came out of her mouth almost on instinct.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:57 am

If there was one thing Faye was good at, it was minding her own business. After years of being more or less ignored, and having the resulting level of self confidence to prove it, it was easy for her to believe herself not worth knowing other people's buisness.

For all that was worth, there are somethings even a young girl enjoying a day about the small port near school couldn't help but noticing.

And the current situation she had stumbled upon was one of them.

"Oh my," she half squeaked, fumbling to a stop, only to find she had attempted the maneuver on a thin slip of ice, and found herself fumbling for balance. Her face was flushed from embarassment of the whole thing, "Sorry; I didn't mean to - you know, generally its best to do these things in more pri- I'll just go. Yes that sounds good. Going, going - I'm just-"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content