Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Cross Rodes

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Cross Rodes Empty Cross Rodes

Post by Nia Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 am

it was yet another winter day much like the ones before it that had found Ksenia in the tavern. The witch sighed as she took a seat at the window table and ordered a cup of tea. The cold was yet another thing that has not changed in the past few weeks in the young witch's routine. Ever since she made her deal with Treshawn (the half wit angel), her life seemed to have become rather uneventful. Perhaps that was a good change for her after the events that happened this summer. It certainly allowed her to set some of her priorities straight. Or perhaps not.

The fact was, she was exactly where she was one year ago, only seventeen years of age and not one step closer to her goals.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cross Rodes Empty Re: Cross Rodes

Post by Valec Rostov Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 am

The well familiar chipper chatting struck him, in the very familiar way it had done all those many times, as he walked into the tavern. Smoky haze and that smell that stuck on your clothes for weeks. The corners of his lips arched up, not that Valec was a person whom smiled, but sometimes one just had to. With his typical pacing he made his way easily over to the bar. ''Whiskey,'' he said flirtatious, it had been a while since he spoke with this tone of voice. Actually, if one were to be sincere, it had been a long while since he spoke at all. In fact, for a year now he hadn't been doing much talking at all. Simple phrases to different inn owners. A few words to the girl of the night. But for the most, he had his mouth shut. And it was all because of Ksenia.

The girl he was supposed to protect, from people like him. But instead, instead they kissed. And when their lips met, stars shone and angels sang. How fucking pathetic. So he had done the only right thing, he had left. Quit his job and fled the country. To an small little country in South America, where he had made his living by assassinating people. And everything had been just like before. But his life was boring, uneventful, so he went back. And here he was, a year later, at the Tavern.

He leaned his back against the bar and gazed out over the crowd, spotting a girl sitting alone by a table. Game time, he thought, chuckling the slightest. And painting on his patented smirk he made his way over to the girl. Without really looking at her he settled down opposite her. As he looked up and were to speak, his eyes widened. ''Ksenia,'' he almost spat out in pure shock.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:07 am

Ksenia raised her head lazily, her expression cool, as someone set down at her table. A layer of ice covered her eyes as she recognized the face of the man. Valec was back. Of all the places she could have met him, of all the ways they could have ran into each other again, this was it. And it didn't look as if he even recognized her when he chose her table. Probably in search of his latest whore. Lucky for her, she seemed to be his choice.

"Valec," she returned his greeting, her voice emotionless, no sense of surprise registering in the single word. "What are you doing back in Russia?" she asked as she turned to look out the window, not judging him worthy enough for the simple gesture of politeness of looking at him as she spoke. "Tired of being a coward?"
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm

"I see your attitude hasn't changed a tad since the first time we met here," he stated, amused. "But if you must know, dearie," Valec put his hands behind his head, leaning back on the chair. "I'm at a business trip, you could say." Noticing her icy attitude towards him only made this whole event a lot more fun. She looked older, hotter, but still her mind was childish and insufferable. God he had missed her. Not that he ever would admit to such stupid thing. This stupid affection of his for her, it had been shown once, and well, that disaster were never to be repeated. 

His mind was in war. Where one part wanted to ask, ask and hear what that had been going down. While the other part just wanted to stand up and leave. But instead he did the brilliant thing, and said nothing. Valec had nothing to say honestly. 
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:42 pm

"Oh, I made a mistake. Forgive me," she said as she turned back to face him again, her voice was soft and cold, but held an air of shock in it that was clearly false. "You are still a coward Just as you were when you ran away. And you call yourself an assassin. Honestly, how pathetic can you be? Running from a girl who you only kissed once?" she asked him, tilting her head, her gaze become harder than it was before. She was quite proud of herself that she did not spit those words out, like a part of her wanted to do. She knew that that would only amuse him and achieve nothing else.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:36 pm

''A big egocentric, are we? I don't know if you know this yet, but the world does not spin around little miss Ksenia Sokol.'' He faked a apologizing look as his eyes gazed upon her. ''And I am most sincerely sorry for this. But the world, well, it's a tough life.'' Her gaze hardened, and Valec gave back with the same intense look. Just because he could. ''You're different,'' he stated. ''But yet the very same.'' Val dragged a hand through his messy hair before standing up.

''Now this has been lovely, most lovely. To finally meet you again,'' He proclaimed, sarcasm shining through. ''But I believe I have better things to waste my time on. Because honestly, I've spent more than enough time with you now.'' A step and he stood beside her, messing up Nia's hair winking his eye at her before leaving towards the door.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 am

"Why did you even approach me?" she snapped at him, twisting in her seat as he left the tavern. Her irritation was growing stronger with each step he took, each word he said, yet a part of her, a part that she kept hidden very well, wanted nothing more than to kiss him again. To be able to feel his lips, his skin. And she hated herself for that. His sudden appearance has thrown her off track.

"Coward!" she snarled at his back.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:59 am

"Because you looked like an easy girl from over the bar. And I didn't pay much notice to your features until I sat down in front of you," he explained honestly. Valec shook his head in disagreement. Coward? Him? Oh please. He had simply done it to save them both the trouble. Or mostly himself. It wasn't like he cared about her, like she had been on his mind every day for a year. No. His back was still facing her, but it was easier like that. To not see that beautiful face. 

But still he turned, just to take in her features. Just for a moment look at her, in admiration. The smirk was replaced by a face of wonder. 
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:19 am

Ksenia snorted 'Not my fault that every beautiful girl looks easy to you," she muttered, turning back in her seat, no longer looking at him. She lifted her cup of tea of the table.

"You best leave than. Since you do not seem to have the ability to have an intelligent conversation with a girl that would prove that she does have brains. And the fact that you are afraid of even touching me," she murmured before taking a sip of her tea.
    Valec Rostov
    Valec Rostov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valec Rostov Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 pm

''Don't dare to touch you?'' He snorted and rolled his eyes, taking step after step closer to her. It almost sounded like a challenge, like she wanted him to touch her. Of course he couldn't blame her, Valec was overly attractive. She had turned her back, in a mere try to look like she didn't care.

Sweet little Ksenia. Standing behind her he lightly moved his hand, caressing her cheek. ''I do dare to touch you,'' He murmored. ''But the question is, how smart is it, dove? To make that burning desire for me growing stronger, and stronger.''
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Ksenia's breath hitched slightly as his fingers touched her skin, her eyes closing for a dew moments before she regained some control over herself. Her head turned, causing more of his hand to touch her cheek. She met his eyes, her ones a bit tired. "Can't you say anything without intentionally insulting me in some way?" she breathed those words out. Her voice sounded resigned, tired. Why did he even come here. Her whole body was tingling from his touch, yearning for me. Her eyes lowered once again. If she looked at his face any longer she was sure that she would lose all of the control her rational mind had over her body.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:52 pm