Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Searching

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Searching Empty Searching

Post by Nia Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 am

Ksenia walked slowly along the top steps of the Arena, the light wind blowing her scarf behind her. The girl was simply observing those below her as she wandered. Watching, analyssing. She always liked to watch others, and over the past few months she wondered if she would allow herself to learn the art. She had never had the interest in doing so before when she was put in the situation, perhaps it was not enough now.

The Slushatel sat herself down silently, her gloved hands hidden from the cold in the pockets of her coat.

Or perhaps it was simply the strong men that she liked to observe on theses outings. That certainly fulfilled one of her goals of the moment: finding a partner with who she would be safe with.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Searching Empty Re: Searching

Post by Silas Raske Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 am

He leaned against the wall at the top of the arena, arms folded casually across his chest. His attention appeared so convincingly fixed upon the match below that it was impossible to tell that he was really there to watch the girl. The man's lips twitched. He'd found her; the last Coeus witch. Alive and well and - presently - unguarded.

Granted, it was far easier to hide when one was believed to be perfectly ordinary.

Pushing away from the wall, he made his way over to her. "Hi, there," he greeted with a reserved smile. "I was... well, I was wondering if I might sit by you, but - I wasn't sure if you were by yourself or not. Kinda hoping you were."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:52 am

Ksenia turned her head as she hear someone approach her. For a moment something seemed to be slightly familiar about the man, but it was hard to pin point what it was so her mind dropped the idea for the moment. "And what if I wasn't?" she raised an eyebrow at him as she asked the question, the rest of her expression remaining neutral.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am

"Well," Silas drawled thoughtfully, seating himself beside her anyway. "I suppose there would that awkward moment where I sized up your companion and decided how easily I could take him. If it proved too much hassle, I'd simply move on.

"But - you aren't here with anyone. Now, are you, Kyra?" He smirked at her, confident and obviously pleased with himself. He had her.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 pm

"Yes you could do that," she nodded her head in agreement as her gaze turned back to the match as he sat himself down beside her. Her tone was similar to his, just as casual and a bit contemplative.

At the mention of her birth name her eyes flickered briefly to his face before turning forward once again. "You look entirely too pleased with yourself," she drawled, her expression not showing any surprise or any other emotion for that matter save for a little amusement. How things had changed. Had the Slushatel been approached in that many one or two years back she was sure that panic would sat in, but now here she was absolutely calm.

Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:51 am

"No such thing," he replied easily. "I found you in a matter of months, and that in my spare time. Haven't much of that.

"You're rather cavalier for someone who could be so easily abducted, particularly since those who would like to do so are not few in number. Ought to have faked your death rather than simply disappear. Would have dissuaded the less determined. There have clearly been too many if you aren't more alarmed by my presence."

Silas stretched lazily. "No matter," he said. "I sought you, I found you. It was an entertaining diversion. Though, I might suggest you avoid reuniting with known family members when next you wish to hide. Tracing family members and friends is always one of the first steps.

"Pleasure making your acquaintance, Kyra Volans," Silas leaned closer to murmur in her ear, "last of the Coeus witches." He rose to his feet again, as though to take his leave, just like that.

Last edited by Silas Raske on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 am

"What's the point of panicking? It's only going to bring more attention to myself," Ksenia shrugged her shoulders slightly. "And denying anything at this point is not going to work either.

"Yes that would probably have been a wise decision, but I was only eleven at that time with no one to tell me what to do," her tone remained calm, sombre as she talked. "You aren't the first one to have found me. The first one is dead," she stated simply.

She finally turned her head to look into his eyes as he rose. "You have found me. What now?" she asked him.

The girl shivered slightly as he leaned closer to her, yet her voice remained cool. "And your name is?" she asked darkly.
    Silas Raske
    Silas Raske
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Silas Raske Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:10 am

Silas grinned. "True," he conceded. "Very true.

"Ah, but your sister was not. By the time you reached Durmstrang, it was a bit late to make such a method plausible. Well, in my mind." His grin only broadened at her statement.

"Waiting," said Silas. He practically beamed at her, brown eyes gleaming with amused self-assurance. "My name you may learn another time. For now, you need only know that I am your future."

He gave a polite bow. "Good day, Ksenia. Until we meet again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm