Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Satans Wrath (Tree buddies)

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Satans Wrath (Tree buddies) Empty Satans Wrath (Tree buddies)

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 pm

ASPEN!! Aspen winced dropping to his knees on the edge of the lake. "My Lord, i don't understand what i've done wrong." He frowned his eyes darting around him for any sign of movement. At any minute something could strike him and that something could be anything, a passing human, a tree even his own hell hound sent up from hell to help him. It wouldn't be the first time Cerberus had been used against him.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! Shouted the voice, deafening Aspen from the inside of his own head. SEEMS I MUST KEEP BETTER CONTROL OF YOU ASPEN. YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO GO AT IT ALONE! Aspen shook his head.

"My Lord i don't need your help we're fine without you. I do everything you ask don't i?" He muttered his eyes still darting around.

"YOU DARE QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT!! SEEMS YOU NEED A LITTLE REMINDER ABOUT WHO IS THE BOSS HERE." As soon as those words began to vibrate in Aspens mind an unimaginable pain began to shake through his body sending him squirming on the floor. His screams were silent now that none of his senses seemed to work, his touch even sending a burning pain around his body. He needed to be still to stop the extra pain but his body just wouldn't respond to his commands. Seconds that felt like hours passed and the worse was still to come.

His mind split open like someone was smashing his head in with a sledge hammer as Satan invaded his mind. To make that all important connection so Aspens mind would no longer be his alone. The pain began to get too much, so much so that even the slightest increase of pain made him pass out.

(OOC Satan himself) Satans Wrath (Tree buddies) Skully10

Last edited by Aspen Salvator on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Satans Wrath (Tree buddies) Empty Re: Satans Wrath (Tree buddies)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Willow had been flying around stretching her wings as she hadn't been able to do so the last couple of weeks, bitingher lip as she looped and swirled in the air she came above a clearing and was about to pass over it when her eyes caught an animal on the floor.

"What the? Oh I hope it's okay...."

Biting her lip she stopped, wings beating overhead and she let herself move down to the floor to look better at the poor thing on the floor.

"Oh my!"

Willow gasped as she saw that it was a man not an animal but he looked like he had been beaten up something wicked, unsure of what to do she just knelt down beside him and hovered her hands above his body.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" Willow asked softly
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

He groaned and turned onto his front, his whole body ached, not to mention his head. His head still felt like there was a gang of men pounding it in with hammers. He took a deep breath trying to make the pain pass like he usually did but this pain wouldn't allow him to look passed it.

He jumped to his feet at the sound of a voice, instantly regretting it as he cluched his rips in pain. His face screwed up as he dropped back on one hand and his knees, this being his second mistake. He turned his head to the side trying to make sense of what he was seeing. "No! No, no, no. This can't be happening." He moaned glancing down at his blue hand. He lifted his hand up so follow the blueness along his arm to his torso. "No!" He shook his head and closed his eyes trying to wake himself from this nightmare but no matter what he did his eyes still saw blue.

He looked up only now remembering he was not alone. "Don't. Come any closer. I'll tear you apart." He said flashing his fangs. He was far too weak to take anyone down right now but she didn't know that.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Willow watched silently as the man came around and the reassuring smile on her face slipped as he seemed to ignore her and look at what he now looked like, obviously, this was more important than her. Biting her lip she tried not to step forward where she was in danger of getting a slap...or worse.

"Uh..."

About to speak to the man Willow reached out her hand to try and help him but she didn't get much of a chance before she was threatened for her life. Gulping softly Willpw drew her hand back.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to help."

Willow tucked her wings behind her back so that only the top of them showed over her shoulders, maybe the man wouldn't notice what with him dealing about his abuse and what not. Maybe he was cursed...
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" He roared the cry sounding both human and animal like to normal ears. The birds in a nearby tree were startled enough to fly away. He slowly got to his feet and staggered over to the nearest tree for support.

He looked up with one hand still covering his ribs. "Who are you?" He asked looking her up and down, finally noticing the tips of her wings. "Oh don't come any where near me." He said finally grasping what she was. He had no idea what kind of effect she would have on him and he wasn't about to find out.

"He sent you did he?" He asked scowling up at the sky for a few seconds before returning his eyes to her. "Well you can tell him to fuck off im not interested. I've made my deal and im sticking to it no matter what the cost." He spat.

"Help?" He laughed, it sounding oddly animalike and weak in his current situation. "There's nothing you can do to help me sweet' art." He said sucking in a breath.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Willow couldn't hold back the flinch as he screamed into the night her wings moving with her hands over her ears, she didn't really want to hear any more of the inhuman scream. Judging by his lips Willow pulled her hands away from her ears and stepped a little closer to him, stopping a few meters away.

"Please...just let me help you, I don't even know what it's wrong, won't you tell me so that I can help."

Biting her lip Willow let her wings open fully now that he had noticed them himself and let them encase her, tilting her head to one side Willows face grew recognition upon it as he told her that he had already made a deal.

"I'm Willow Hartman, and I'm not an angel...these are just...an accident. Who may I ask are you? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Willow shook her head before adding:

"I just want to see what I can do to help...I'm not trying to persuade you to convert or anything, I've met someone like you before."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 pm

He shook his head. "You can't help, not unless you know how to stop... ARRRRRRRRRRRR!" He cried doubling over as his whole body burned in warning, so that's what he meant about keeping an eye on him. He was now stuck in his head listening to every word he was going to stay incase he messed up. No more telling who he was.

"You're not?" He asked slightly puzzled she must be some half breed like Arsen, but that didn't matter maybe like Arsen she didn't have contact with her angel parent. He sure hoped she didn't, he really was not in the mood for kicking angel butt right now. "Accident? Spell gone wrong was it?" He questioned and laughed. "I couldn't tell you even if i wanted to."

"How about you just stand there and block the sun? That's a good angel." He said sliding down the truck of the tree when he realised she was no thread, he probably had one good jump in him if she decided to attack him. "You wouldn't be able to convert me anyway, im not for sale." He smirked. "Oh I really doubt that but humour me, does this person like me have a name?" He asked resting his head against the tree with his eyes closed. The pain was finally beginning to subside.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:37 pm

Willow heard him cry out in pain and she gasped softly stepping forward in an attempt to hug him or something not knowing what exactly was wrong with him she didn't know if she could help, but she would if she got the chance to. Of course she would.

"Ah! Maybe you should lie down! Would you like some water or something? Something to eat perhaps if you're feeling faint?"

Biting her lip again and feeling generally pretty helpless Willow let her soft smile come back onto her face, looking up at the sun she nodded and stood in front of him opening get wing span so that he was shaded from the glare.

"Is that better? Or do I need to move?"

Willow tilted her head to one side thinking for a moment if she should tell the man about Jamie, after all she didn't want to get him into trouble or anything but then again she needed to help this man and maybe he'd trust her if she told him.

"His name is Jamie Curtail..."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:49 pm

He shook his head. "No i'll be fine sat here." He said making sure the trunk touched as little of his back as possible since all of his back seemed to hurt, in fact his entire top half was in the worse pain he had ever felt but at least now his headache was going.

He nodded his mouth did feel dry but water would do nothing to quench his thrist. "Water." He said holding his hand out, maybe it would help him to wet his mouth because right now his throat felt like swallowing sandpaper. He really needed to eat soon if he was going to recover from this but he'd need help.

"I'd love to eat but i don't eat your kind of food and i doubt you'd be willing to fetch me some." He said clutching his side tighter, why did it feel like he'd broken a rib? It didn't matter if it was with Arsens new healing powers he'd be better in no time. Arsen? Where was that kid?

He opened one eye and glanced up at the sun wincing slightly as it burned his eye. "Step to your left." He said before closing his eye again to rest. He just needed to rest for a while then he'd be fine, he told himself. He just hoped he was right. If pain did one thing it was bring out his normal human side, it allowed him to see all the fears and feel all the emotions he had before making the deal with the devil.

He laughed. "Well if it isn't the traitor brother. How is he? Better now is he that he's left his brothers to suffer?" He asked opening his eyes to get a better look at her. "Oh but then you must be the one he left us for. I sure hope you are worth it." He said glancing down at his hand once more and frowned as it was still the same shade of blue. It seemed it wasn't going to be fading anytime soon.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Willow didn't know what to say really as he didn't seem to want to talk to her or for her to help him it was more like he was doing so out of no other choice, there was something about this man that although she could see now that he wasn't a very nice or desirable character, there was a trace of some geniality within him.

"Oh okay then, here I'll get it for you."

Taking out her wand Willow tapped the palm of her hand with it and there appeared a water goblet, tapping the goblet this time and whispering 'aguamente' it filled with clear water and she handed it to the man, who still remained nameless in her eyes. She couldn't however shake the feeling that she knew him from somewhere, had someone told her about him?

"Um, what kind of food do you eat then? Are you a vegan or something? Im sure if you asked me I would be able to go and find some for you, you look like you really need it."

When she saw the man wince Willow almost reached out for him again but obediantly she stepped to the left of him so that he could be shaded from the sun a little better than he was at the moment, frowning slightly as he laughed when she mentioned Jamie Willow couldn't help but gasp as he told her that he had left him for her, but that they had been punished for it.

"I'm sure that Jamie never meant for you to be punished, I know that you mean a lot to him, and he had his fair share of punishment too you know, so it's not like he got off scot free...for what it's worth though, I'm sorry, I guess it's my fault that this happened to you, so I'm really sorry."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 pm

He took the water and drank some, but as soon as the liquid touched the inside of his mouth he had to spit it back out again. "Ugh," He spat making sure his mouth was clear of that revolting liquid. Never again in his life would he try that, it was disgusting. "No water for me it's foal." He frowned pouring the rest of it into the mud next to him.

He laughed. "Vegan? Jamie clearly hasn't told you about me then." He laughed. "Didn't think he would. No i don't eat human food im on a special Aspen diet. Its a one of a kind diet." He smirked to himself before looking up at her. "I doubt you would get me what i need." He smirked. "Unless your not against murder?" He smiled then frowned as he rubbed his chest, which was still sore. He'd never had some much pain, not even when he was back in his normal human life. Normally when he got injured he was fine within minutes but he'd been here for at least half an hour now and still the pain showed no sign of easing up.

He smiled. "He knew what he was doing, but that's exactly why he will never be as good as you'd like. He's a murderer and he always will be, it's in his blood." He smiled, he knew Jamie, he'd know him since they first started school so he knew there was no way he could give up killing so easily. "Oh i doubt he had many punishments. I was trapped down in hell for a year, now i know that might not sound like long but a year in hell time is like 12 years in our time. It was horrible, but im sure he suffered just as much." He said rolling his eyes, normal humans had no idea.

"Your right about one thing, it is your fault. But weirdly i don't blame you a part of me is pleased he's out but the other 90% thinks he's an idiot for throwing away this oppotunity." He said sitting himself up straighter so he could get more comfortable.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:40 am

Watching as Aspen spat out the water Willow wondered what he could want to drink instead, she didn't want him to keep on being in pain and she wondered if there would be anything else that she could do for him.

"Uhm I'm sorry, is there something else you would like to drink?"

Willow gasped a little as she heard that Aspen was on a diet, which she now presumed was that of people, she had no idea that there were people or things or demons that even ate other people she always just thought they were stories made up to scare children.

"Then...I'm sorry but you're right I wont be able to get you what you need, but would you be able to eat an animal instead if I got you one of those?"

It was then that Willow furrowed her brow, she did not like it when people spoke ill of Jamie, he was the man that she loved and if people had a problem with that then it was exactly that, their problem.

"Jamie is as good as I would like him to be and more! I don't expect him to be anything, or want him to change because I love him! I didn't want him to stop being part of his brothers I didn't care if he was a demon or whatever you guys are but he did it for me because he loved me, so...so...there."

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

He shook his head, his voice now turned raspy from the water. "No not unless you can bring me blood, but you wont do that." He croaked, coughing a little. He laughed and hit his head back onto the tree. "I don't eat them, i drink their blood." He smirked. "I may accidently on purpose eat a few veins here and there but i cant help myself they get stuck in the fangs." He said flashing her his fangs as they extended a little at his thirst.

"An animal? Do i look like some sparkly vampire?" He asked adjusting his position. "Where is Jamie anyway? He'd find me someone." He asked looking around him at the surroundings as if he'd just pop up somewhere. Which was stupid because he would sense him from a mile away, but he was desperate. He couldn't just sit here all day.

He looked up and listened to her little rant before giving a little smile. "Guess that told me." He smirked getting to his feet. "Guess ill have to get my own food." He said apparating but only managing to fall a few meters ahead of where he left. "Nooo!" He cried punching the floor.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:41 am

Aspens fangs made Willow nervous, she wondered if she would become the next meal on the plate but then again maybe if she helped him out with some of her blood it would ease his pain a little bit. Biting her lip she looked around the clearing to see if anyone was about.

"Well, would pre-bagged blood do if we warmed it up? I could go and get you some of them if you wanted me too."

Willow bit her lip, he really didn't sound too good and her heart tugged a little bit, she knew that she would do anything to help him

At the mention of Jamie Willpw smiled happily and she shrugged her shoulders, she couldn't be sure just where Jamie was because he travelled all over because of his work, which often gave Willow heartache about whether he was okay or not.

"I think he's out at work, he might bring you someone, but they'll be someone who deserves it and not someone innocent like you might pick."

With a soft smile Willow returned the smile Aspen gave her, as she saw him trying to apparate Willow gasped softly and walked over to where he appeared, keeping back in case he didn't want her there.

"Wait! Aspen! If you need blood you can have some of mine..."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:42 am

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. Blood bags? Did he really have to resort to that. "Fine yes that will do." He said wishing she would hurry, he hadn't being weak, weakness just wasn't something he was used to. "Stupid humans and their righteous behaviour." He muttered to hisself barely loud enough to be heard. "Aspen wants a little muggle blood but can he have it? Nooo humans arent for eating blah, blah, blah." He said rolling his head.

"Hey! I eat anyone, mainly those that have done wrong. The innocents are just for fun but i rarely get to have that now adays." He frowned. "Im making the world a better place and all that." He said rolling his eyes.

He laughed, the simple motion showing how weak he was. "You willing to die to save me? Im not a vampire, i can't make neat little bites so you can live. These fangs wear made to bite through even the toughest of skins. Yours will be like stabbing a knife through melted icecreams. I would destroy you." He said turned in to sit back down as he let out a frustrated roar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:53 pm