Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A break is good (Open)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A break is good (Open) Empty A break is good (Open)

Post by JJeh Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:31 pm

J. J. sighed as she settled down beside the lake. She loved the feeling of the warm sun on her skin, and watching the water sparkle in the light.

She curled her feet underneath her and breathed in the fresh scent of outdoors. It was nice to get out of the classroom, to be done with spells, lessons and books.

She loved magic, she did, but studying - even studying magic - would always eventually become a drag. Everyone needed a break every now and again.

A her lips curled into a smile as she closed her eyes.

This, she thought dreamily, is the way to live.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A break is good (Open) Empty Re: A break is good (Open)

Post by Crystal Wells Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Im so bored This is all Crystal could think of as she took a nice walk near the lake, she was excited because she was going to go home for a couple a days to see her family, she missed them dearly.

As she was walking she saw a girl sitting there and her eyes were colsed. I guess she is asleep. I dont want to wake her So Crystal began to keep walking delicatly but then her foot got caught and she tumbled forward and her wand went flying out of her hand.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:30 pm

J. J. heard the footsteps approaching her. She lazily thought she should open her eyes, but it took her body a lot longer to catch up with her mind.

When she did open her eyes, she was just in time to see a girl stumble. J. J. winced sympathetically.

"Are you alright?" she asked softly. She did that sort of thing often, and knew how suckish it could be - especially if someone else saw her.

She noticed the wand, which had slipped out of the girl hand fell onto the ground near by her. J. J. leaned over and picked it up.

"Here you go," she held it out to the girl with a smile, "Don't want to be losing this."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 am

"Thank you so much." Crystal said taking her wand back. Why do I always have to fall down

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you, my name is Crystal by the way." she said brushing the dirt off of her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:45 pm

J. J. smiled at the girl, "Don't worry about it - I fall down a lot too. In fact on the train ride here, I stumbled walking down the corridor, and some how managed to fall right into someone stranger's compartment." She laughed a little self-consciously as her face coloured.

"Nice to meet you Crystal," she responded, "I'm J. J."

She looked out the lake for a moment, lost in thought before turning back to the girl.

"You're not disterbing me at all; In fact..." she hesitated a moment, biting her lip before continuing, "I wouldn't mind the company if you wanted to sit down."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:17 pm

"Sure." Said Crystal she took a seat near J.J and took a look out at the Lake.

"Isn't pretty? It's a wonderful view." She stated "I'm in Ravenclaw, 2nd year." She said smiling she could tell this girl was very nice.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:01 pm

"It's..." J. J. paused for a moment trying to find the word that would best describe the veiw before her, "Stunning." She finally settled on, the awe in her voice filling in what the english language had lacked. Views like this, nature itself... it was what J. J. lived for. To here there would never be anything better.

"I love it here," she said after a moment, "There's nothing quite like," she sighed and spread her hand out over what she was looking at, words failing her again.

Finally she pulled her brain away from nature and on to human facts, "First year Hufflepuff - You must be pretty smart to be a Ravenclaw then?" she smiled kindly at the girl. "Me, not so much... if you explain it to me, I usually get it, but just pure brainpower... I never concedered myself particularily endowed at that."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:18 pm

"I guess. I mainly just read alot. Maybe that is what the sorting hat picked up on. I never really believed I was very smart till I got here." Crystal smiled "I know what you mean though. The things I don't get if you explain it to me then I've got it. "

Crystal turned and look out at the the Lake I'm so lucky. I get to look at this everyday and I get to study magic. I get to feel special.

"So does that make you very loyal and a good finder then? I mean that is what Hufflepuffs are good at right?" Crystal said this while laughing she a;ways believed the house stereotypes were pretty funny, but they could sometimes be true.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 pm

J. J. laughed, "I don't know about finding things - I think I'm better at losing them but..." she shrugged, "I like to think I'm loyal. Don't know if I've had a whole lot of opportunity to show it."

She picked up a small stone and tossed it into the water, watching it was the water rippled out from the splash.

"So," she started conversationally, "What were you doing outside, you know before I shanghi-ed you into talking to me?"
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Crystal smiled for she was very well known for losing things also.

"I was just taking a walk trying to relax before classes had to start. I maybe a Ravenclaw but even I don't like to study constantly.So I decided to take a stroll and get some fresh air. what were you doing before I almost speared you with my wand." Crystal said with a genuine smile lighting up her face. She liked talking to people, and most of them were friendly conversations.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:07 am

J. J. laughed happily.

"Who likes studing?" she asked, "I don't think even a Ravenclaw should like studying... it would go against the very fiber of children!"

She paused for a moment, "That being said... magic is pretty cool to study. But only sometimes!"
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 am

Laughing Crystal said "Yes that is very true. I love magic. It is so cool. But having to do the no interactive learning of magic is a bore."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:08 pm

J. J. smiled then had a thought, "What classes are you taking?" She wasn't sure if there was a difference between first and second year classes. She didn't think so, anyways it made conversation.

"I've got Herbology, flying, Potions, Charms, Defense, and Transfigeration myself."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Crystal smiled lazily smiled and said "I'm taking Flying, Potions, Charms, and Defense. So you know the basics." she said with a laugh.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 pm

"It's always good to have the basics down," she agreed, after all that was what she had done for her class.

"What do you think of the defense Professor, Professor Smith?" she didn't really feel like bad talking a professor, but... well she wanted another persons opinion. Was he as crazy as she thought he was or was she just over reacting?
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:03 am

Crystal thought about the question for a moment before answering "He is defiantly, a character. That's putting it lightly actually I think he needs a full attitude and personality adjustment. But that's is my opinion. If you believe different I don't mean to offend." she said. Crystal did not like the professor but she didn't want J.J. to be offended if she liked him.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:01 pm

J. J. smiled softly, "No, no... I was thinking something along the same lines myself... though I was just going to use the term crazy - I'm not sure if that's better or worse."

She laughed slightly and hten looked out at the lake.

"Well, it can be said it's never a boring class."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:15 am