Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Studious Ravenclaw

A Studious Ravenclaw Empty A Studious Ravenclaw

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:02 am

Miles sat on the bank of the Enchanted lake, he was so happy he got sorted in Ravenclaw, he decided to pull out his wand and start practing, his classes didnt start for another 2weeks, but he wanted to be ahead. "Avis" a small flock of birds appeared and started circling around him, this was one of Miles favorite charms
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Studious Ravenclaw Empty Re: A Studious Ravenclaw

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Diane, once again, wandered around a random place. Today she decided she'd go to the Enchanted Lake. There's nothing better that spending your afternoon at the lake.

As she moved closer, she heard chirping. She saw that a boy conjured those birds and she observed as the flock flew around him.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Miles paused for a while, he had a strange feeling that someone was watching him he waved his wand over the flying birds causing them to disappear

Miles then looked around to see if he could see anything, he look but he couldn't see anyone so he leaned back but he still felt uneasy, then picked up his charms book and started flipping through the pages trying to find a reveling charm
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 am

Diane noticed the birds disappear. She saw the conjurer pick up his wand, apparently thinking she was someone evil or something. She noticed him flip through the pages of his charms book.

She leaned forward and revealed herself. "Umm.. You don't have to.. uhh.. cast a spell anymore, i guess"

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 pm

A jolt of shock ran through Miles as he heard a voice, he spun around and looked in the direction of the voice, he saw a girl standing there Miles thought she looked quite charmless

He quickly stood up and walked over to the girl " Sorry you gave me abit of a fright" Miles noticed the girl had very beatiful eyes

"Im Miles Bloxam" Miles said while he smiled at the girl
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:41 am

Diane smiled back and extended her hand.

"Diane Scamander, 4th year Gryffindor."

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:07 am

Miles shook Diane's hand, " Well its nice to meet you Diane" Miles then looked over at the lake adirmiring it's beauty, he then turned to face Diane again "It's truely beautiful isn't?" Miles said

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:10 am

Diane nodded in agreement.

"What year are you?? I don't think I've seen you at Hogwarts before"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:10 pm

"Oh im a first year" Miles replied, "Im really enjoying it, all the Professors are amazing" Miles had to smile to himself as he thought about Professor Moody, he was so handsome and attractive

" I thought charms would be my strong point, but turns out potions is my bag, I actually got offered an apprenticship in it" Miles said proudly with a beaming smile across his face
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Diane's eyes widened in amazement.

"Not bad for a first year. You've got the brains of a ravenclaw, you do"

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:06 am

Miles smiled back at Diane, " Thank you, and I do value knowledge and learning" Miles was happy to meet someone who wasn't actually jealous of his intelligence, most people find him snobby

Miles then looked back up at Diane, " So your in Gryffindor, thats cool I admire those who are brave" Miles then thought to himself how outraged his father would be furious and disgusted to know that he was making friends with another Gryffindor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:02 am