Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Reflective Surfaces (Ino and Air)

Reflective Surfaces (Ino and Air) Empty Reflective Surfaces (Ino and Air)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Ingrid moved through the woods, albeit a little stiffly, it wasn't the best time of year for her, but then again it wasn't a good time of year for her anywhere, but at least here in Britain it would be a lot warmer in the Winter than Russia was.

Eventually she came to the lake that she had thought lay in this direction and she smiled softly moving toward it to sit on the edge.

Her eyes looked over the still water, grinning softly when it was broken by the wind running across it and making ripples along the surface, wondering if it would be okay to dip her finger in Ingrid thought differently and kept her hands dry. Instead occupying them by picking at the frayed bandages on both legs.

Reflective Surfaces (Ino and Air) Empty Re: Reflective Surfaces (Ino and Air)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Aireon walked through the woods. He felt the wind blowing through his home. The solitary cabin sat not far from the lake that was frequented often by wizards and witches. He paid them no heed. Today, he had decided to go down to the lake as today was one of those days that most people chose to stay indoors. He got to the lake shore and unsheathed his sword. Aireon placed it in the ground and stood up, as he did so, he took out his wand. Just as he was about to cast the spell for the memorial, he noticed a girl sitting by the lake within five meters from him.

She was picking at the bandages on her legs. His ice-blue eyes noticed that she looked pensive and calm. The bandages were frayed he noticed. Solitude is not always good. he thought to himself. He decided to be social, rather than be some hermit in the woods.

"Need some help with those?" he asked gesturing to the frayed bandages.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Ingrids head snapped up as she heard a voice from nearby and she locked eyes with a boy not too far from her that in her daze she probably hadn't noticed come into the clearing, looking from her legs to him she smiled softly.

"Do I need help with unpicking the bandages or do you mean something else?" she asked in a calm voice

Stiffly Ingrid stood up and wandered over to the boy, smiling nervously as she did so, it wasn't normal of her to talk to new people, she didn't really know how best to behave, so she decided to just be herself.

"Vot an unusual zing to ask." she said with a large smile, loosing grip on her accent but quickly regaining it

Holding out her hand Ingrid forgot about the scars on each of the joints on her arm and offered it to the boy.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Ingrid Valenska."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 pm

"I meant the bandages. They look like they may need to be replaced," he commented. He watched as she got up and walked over to him. She seemed a bit shaky on her feet.

Aireon extended his own hand; the dragon shaped burn open for all to see. If she was willing to bare her scars to others, why shouldn't he. He shook her hand.

"I'm Aireon Thiren, but you can call me Air," he offered in greeting. "That is a wonderful accent you have," he commented.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Ingrid smiled softly and laughed quietly as she thought about how old the bandages were, they probably did need replacing but, she wasn't too keen on looking under them. She didn't know what she would find.

"They probably do, but I fear vat lies beneath zem, if zat makes sense?"

At the touch of another person Ingrid almost gasped but just managed to keep it down to a look of shock which turned into a gaze of awe at the scar, much better than hers, if you could even say that.

"I have to say, zat iz a most vonderfully shaped scar, even if zee story behind it is not pleasant, zey never are, ven scars are involved."

Ingrid smiled softly and nodded her head at Air, withdrawing her hand from his.

"You may call me Ino, if you vant."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:14 pm

"Okey, if you're sure they they're fine," Aireon conceded hesitantly. He followed her gaze to the burn on his hand. He listened to her comment and chuckled.

"I don't know. This scar actually has a proud memory attached to it," he replied. He sat down and beckoned her to join him.

"Okay, Ino it is. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?" he questioned curiously.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Ingrid found Airs concern to be quite sweet and she couldn't help but smile at him, it was a rare thing when a person you just met was so nice right away, but it was something she always tried to do.

"I'm sure, but, zank you for azking."

With a slight decrease in smile Ingrid gasped as her legs bent when she sat down, recovering soon after she moved her hand to hover over the scar:

"May I?"

Ingrid asked, asking permission to trace it, for it looked almost like a tattoo it was so detailed in it's nature, she could hardly believe that it was a scar at all. Or if it was, what it was from.

"I am from Russia, sorry, I shall try and make myself more...understandable, where are you from?"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:33 pm

"Sure, it doesn't hurt," Aireon answered referring to the scar. He still remembered the little hatchling.

"Russia is a good place, and don't worry about the accent. It is who you are. I don't remember exactly where I'm from. My parents disappeared when I was only 7 months old. I grew up in an old city carved into the Himalayas, so that is where I can trace my origins," Aireon replied. He still felt a slight loneliness form not having parents, but it had lessened as he grew up.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:10 am

Ingrid smiled at Air and she gently placed her fingers on the scar, moving one tip around the edge of the scar, tracing it.

"It's a beautiful scar...you should be happy."

Looking up into Airs eyes she swore she could see some element of loneliness just like she was feeling right now, and as he spoke it was confirmed, the loss of your parents wasn't something she could imagine.

"I miss my parents too, I moved here vith my grandpapa, zo, I am just getting used to my surrounding. I am excited to start Hogwarts zo..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:51 pm