Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A room of ones own - or their brother's (Aqui/Ceph)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A room of ones own - or their brother's (Aqui/Ceph) Empty A room of ones own - or their brother's (Aqui/Ceph)

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:13 am

Aquila sat on his bed, grumbling to himself as he look out his window; the sky was dark, filled with drizzly angry clouds.

He watched for a few moments as the tree in front yard fought against the wind, bending till it almost touched the ground and then springing back up again. For one irrational moment he was tempted to grab any long metal object he could find, go outside and see how long it would take for lightning to strike it, but in the end even his mind couldn't make the amusement of such an action out way the possible cost.

Sighing, he sat up. If there was nothing to do in his room...

Energized by his new idea, he got pushed himself off his bed and almost run down the hall.

"Ceph-" Aquila pushed open the door to his brother's room, after only a brief knock, but stopped his call halfway through, the room was empty, "-eus."

This would of course be the moment when he went back to his own room, but...

Aquila never really had much respect for anyone's privacy, and certainly not his brothers. He let himself into the room and began to fiddle with everything he could get his hands on, spending more time on the various Muggle artefacts he found around.

Eventually he found one that seemed to be some sort of game, that sucked him in easily. Amused for the moment, Aquila helped himself to his brother's game, and plopped down on his brother's bed to play it.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

A room of ones own - or their brother's (Aqui/Ceph) Empty Re: A room of ones own - or their brother's (Aqui/Ceph)

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:57 pm

[[ooc; late reply is late. I'm really sorry. My laptop charger broke and I only got a new one today, so this is the first time I've been on in a while. Sooorrrryyyy. D: ]]

Cepheus stretched as he stood, heading back to his 'home'. He coughed at the thought before entering the house, and ignoring his parents sneers before heading straight upstairs to go into his bedroom.

Briefly looking into his little brother room to see he wasn't there, he shrugged and moved to his own, opening the door and stumbling slightly when he saw Aquila sitting on his bed. Playing a Muggle game.

"Uh, Aqui, what're you doin'?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A room of ones own - or their brother's (Aqui/Ceph) Empty Re: A room of ones own - or their brother's (Aqui/Ceph)

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 pm

[OCC - Don't worry about it Razz that sucks about the charger - glad you got it replaced Smile]

Aquila didn't notice his brother enter the room at first. He was too into the game. He had his thumb pumping at the little button that made his little character thingy jump and yelled as he went.

"No, no, no!"

He smirked at his brothers question but didn't remove his eyes from the tiny screen, "I'm - no, don't you dar- losing." He layered his answer to his brother around demands that the game couldn't hear.

He continued staring at the screen for a long moment, clicking away at random buttons - still not entirely sure what all of them did, Muggle things were surprisingly complicated.

"I wouldn't -Jump, jump, jump - have to resort to such things -No, wheres the throw-y thing - if people were actually around when -Gah why would you do that to me!-I wanted to talk to them," he risked looking away from the screen to give his brother a stern look that he didn't really mean.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:27 am