Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Claws are Back!

Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Claws are Back! Empty Claws are Back!

Post by Crystal Wells Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:09 am

Crystal was back and she was ready to have another fantastic year at Hogwarts. Her sister was here with her now, she had amazing friends, the classes were going to be harder but more informative and she was used to Hogwarts now so she knew it was going to be amazing. She sat down on the couch and waited for some of her friends to come.

Welcome home as she thought this she knew that this is where she loved to be because this is where her true self was excepted.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Claws are Back! Empty Claws are Back

Post by Flora Evans Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 am

Flora entered the common room and slumped down on a navy coloured pouf. She was home, at last. She spotted Crystal, not many were there at the common room, maybe they were catching up somewhere.
    "Hey Crystal, had a nice summer?" She asked conversationally.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Claws are Back! Empty Re: Claws are Back!

Post by Crystal Wells Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:20 am

When Crystal saw Flora she was beyond excited.

"Hey Flora, my summer was relaxing at best. I'm so glade to be back. How about your summer? Was it great?" Crystal said this while smiling and brought her feet under her while she was sitting on the couch.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Claws are Back! Empty Claws are Back!

Post by Flora Evans Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:52 am

Flora's smile tightened a bit. But that was the only indication she gave, 'My summer was alright. But I'm glad to be back too.' And there was genuine eagerness in the last part.
    She crossed her legs and pulled on a plushy cushion on her lap. It was like coming back home. Sure her stay in Leaky Cauldron wasn't unpleasant per se, but Hogwarts with her welcoming aura was far more pleasant.

Sponsored content

Claws are Back! Empty Re: Claws are Back!

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 pm