Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Too Close for Comfort (Open)

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Too Close for Comfort (Open) Empty Too Close for Comfort (Open)

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Tyler took another swig of his drink as he felt the walls and mass of people push into him.

He did it again, and again until his head stopped swirling - or at least swirling from claustrophobia.

As he became more and more intoxicated, he felt less threatened by his inability to move - less locked in by all the people.

Noticing, after sometime, that his drink was empty, the young boy made his way through the crowd pushing his way through the people back to the bar. As soon as he slipped through the people he felt his head swirl again, and he stumbled slightly.

"Oh good a-lord," he murmured his childhood accent - a strong southern drawl in his good moments - came out even thicker with his intoxication, "I musta drunk more than I a-thought."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Too Close for Comfort (Open) Empty Re: Too Close for Comfort (Open)

Post by Sienna Marshall Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Sienna was sat at the bar, finishing her seventh sambuka shot. "Hit... me..." she said slowly, feeling the alcohol go straight to her head.

She had to suppress a laugh when the young kid came next to her saying he had drunk more than he thought. "You have a lot to learn little one, I mean this is my one, two three four um..." she started to work out how many shots she had drunk, but she knew it was enough to make her forget how to count. "Well, I have had a lot of shots, yet I want more!" she stated and downed another drink.

She was often in here, drowning her sorrows and forgetting the past, by a lot of alcohol, and due to her not living with anyone, she blew most of her money on getting wasted.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:39 am

Tyler straightened and looked at the woman who spoke. He watched her try to count the shots she had, and smirked as she took another one.

"Well then," he drawled pulling himself up to the seat next to her, "I will just have to a-practice, now won't I."

He waved the bartender over and waved to the woman's drink, "I'll have, what she's a-havin'."

Tyler slugged back the shot, and gave a little whoop as the sharp liquid went down his throat. He waved for another one and turned to his knew seatmate with a smirk.

"Let's a-say we make this here evenin' interestin'?" he quirked an eyebrow at the woman, knowing that he would probably lose the bet he was about to suggest, but he wasn't one for caring such matters, "The first to call a-uncle first, pays for both these here drinks."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:51 pm

She raised an eye brow at the young kid. "My drinking ability has taken years of practice and a lot of sorrows to drown." She said and after realising that she had created an awkward situation, she gave a light hearted laugh to relieve it.

"I hope you can handle these, little one." Sienna said with a grin.

"Mm, interesting, I like the sound of that." She laughed and listened to his terms of his bet. "I don't get it? Explain it?" She tilted her head to the side, knowing the alcohol had clouded her thoughts.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Ty smiled easily, "I think I'll find a way to a-mange."

The boy knocked back another drink before explaining.

"Whoever gives-up; choses to stop a-drinkin' first - or pass out; pays for both our here drinks."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:50 pm

"You had better hope so." She replied with a wide grin, watching the kid drink another one. She half expected him to be on the floor in a moment. Heck, she half expected herself to be on the floor in a moment.

"Yeah I'm in" she agreed, not knowing what she had let herself into.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Tyler nodded, and held up his new glass, "To us a-then."

He tilted it back and then slamed it down on the table, "Woo-ee, this is gonna be some a-night, I'd a-say."

He laughed and turned to his neightbor.

"So who am I a-drinkin' with tonight?" he asked, "I'm Tyler - call me Ty though. I'm a-none to a-fond of Tyler."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Sienna grinned and raised her glass in unison, "To us!" she drank it quickly and asked for another one.

"Yes, it is going to be a good one," she replied laughing, "I am Sienna, but you can call me Si or whatever!" she grinned.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:56 am

Ty nodded, and took a drink. He had stopped being able to really feel his fingers a few drinks back, but her was still managing to hold the glass passingly well.

"So, Si, what are we drinkin' for this evening?" Ty asked, "Me -I'm a drinkin' to forget I don't like these tight a places a-too much, among other thangs of course."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:11 am

Sienna laughed at the young boy s she could tell he was struggling to manage all of the drink. She felt a bit sorry for him, knowing that the young boy would obviously want to try and beat her to prove a point.

"Ah drinking to forget eh?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. "I am drinking to forget, to remember, and to give up," she said laughing.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:20 pm

"That's quite the a-list there," he said with a laugh. It was strange that they should both be laughing about things so serious, but then when one factored in the large quantities of alcohol being consumed that fact could possibly be forgotten.

He held up his drink with a nod, "What a-world to a-live in."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:51 am