Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Out here for no reason (Iris/Aurie)

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Out here for no reason (Iris/Aurie)  Empty Out here for no reason (Iris/Aurie)

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Iris loved the forest. Whenever she was feeling stressed or bored, this was the place she would come. She had her broom in her hand, in case she felt like flying. Plus, it's a good weapon to hit someone on the head, she thought with a smirk. But she hoped that would not happen. She sat down at the bottom of a tree and closed her eyes.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Out here for no reason (Iris/Aurie)  Empty Re: Out here for no reason (Iris/Aurie)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:05 pm

"Meditating?"

It was the first thing that popped out of Aurelie's mouth when she saw the girl. It was a chill morning, perfect for walking, and she was all bundled up in striped scarves, a thick overcoat and mittens. Contentedly blowing on her hands to warm them up, it had given her a shock to see a girl with closed eyes sitting at the bottom of a tree.

She tried to meditate before -- it hadn't worked very well. Aurelie was too fidgety, too cramped up. She liked to move, to be free.

Aurie saw a broomstick clutched in the girl's hand. "Do you fly?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Out here for no reason (Iris/Aurie)  Empty Re: Out here for no reason (Iris/Aurie)

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Iris opened her eyes at the sound of a girl's voice. She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her as she heard the girl's question. "Nope sweetheart, meditating is so not my thing." She replied with a grin. She got up and introduced herself, "I'm Iris by the way. Though you may want to call me Grayson because there is another Iris in my year." She smiled. "So, what brings you here?"

She looked at the boomstick in her hand and nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, I love to fly. Actually planning to go for professional Quiddtich."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 pm

"Sweetheart?" Aurelie raised an eyebrow. "From the look of it, you're younger than I. And I was brought here by feet." She waggled a foot to emphasize her point. "Professional quidditch? I can't fly worth two whits."

She nodded. "Go ahead. Show me."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Iris flashed her a quick smile. "Sorry, that's how I talk to everyone." She looked almost sheepish. "Alright, no more 'sweetheart'. What's your name?" She grinned at the girl. "A sense of humour; I like it. Though I might be getting ahead of myself by thinking we could be good friends."

"Sure thing," Iris replied and got on her a broom. She rose above and flew a few metres forward. She returned after a few seconds and did a couple of loops and turns. She got back down on the ground ans said, "I think that would have looked a whole lot better if we were at the pitch."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:21 pm

"You talk to everyone that way?" asked Aurelie with a slightly amused smile. "Ha. No more sweetheart, I agree to that. I'm Aurelie Bones, and I think we've met before..."

A colorful snatch of memories flowed in front of her face. "Ah, yes. You were at the bar with my friend and I. Senses of humor are important, I daresay, and I do believe we might...just might...become friends." She gave a wry smile.

As Aurelie watched the girl fly, she couldn't help but be a bit impressed. Flying looked fun -- that is, until Aurelie actually got onto the broom. "Ah, I see," she said when the girl -- Iris -- said that she would've looked a lot better on the pitch. "However, that's a long walk and I don't feel like flying."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:36 am

Iris shrugged. "Kind of hard to acquire good manners when you have been living in the streets half the time." She snapped her fingers. "Bones! Right, I remember. Glad we are meeting outside the drunken circumstances." She grinned. "Of course it is important! How else are we supposed to cope with life?"

"Trust me, I'm just as lazy as to walk all the way there. I just meant that pitch is more of an open area, so the flying would have looked better." She explained with a smile. "So, what do you prefer if not flying?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Aurelie cracked a smile and then looked around in a response to the girl's question. "Uhm," she said. "I like walking and looking around at everything," she said cryptically. "But I don't like walking big walks...so I usually take a bike."

"Ta-Da! No bike."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Iris raised an eyebrow at Bones. "Interesting choices of hobbies. But then again, everyone has different likes." She nodded her head in agreement, an amused smile on her lips. "No bike indeed. Which are your favourite classes, then?" She asked, sitting down on the grass.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 am

"Classes..."

She'd have to say...

"Potions," Aurelie said finally. "It's interesting."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:07 am

"Aah, that's one subject I can't stand." Iris replied with a laugh. "My favourite is Duelling. But I also like Physical Education. Truthfully telling, I love outdoor classes." She commented, grinning. "So, what are you planning to do once you leave Hogwarts?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:43 am

"Oh." Aurelie rubbed a hand over her hair. "Well. I don't actually know. What about you? At first, I wanted to be a healer but now..."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 pm

"Well, my main goal is to be a professional Quidditch player but in case that doesn't work out, I have no clue what else to do." She shrugged. "Oh, what made you change your mind from being a healer?" She asked curiously.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 am

"Quidditch is fine," Aurelie said. "Going for Puddlemere? Or no?"

At Flower's question, she grimaced. "Jeez, that's a big question. Um." She ran a hand through her hair, noting Iris' curious look. She grinned. "Observation," she said finally.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 pm

"Puddlemere all the way, darling." Iris replied with a grin. "Doesn't really matter which position but definitely going to aim for Seeker." That was her ultimate dream. She knew it would involve a lot of stress and there would be times she would feel like quitting but nothing and no one was going to stop her from giving it her best.

She raised an eyebrow at Bones' reply. "Observation, eh? Care to elaborate?" She asked, a curious and amused expression on her face.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 am

"Observation?"

Aurelie froze for a second, wracking her brain. "Uhm. You really don't want me to get into observation."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:30 pm