Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

No Way! {Iris and Kaitlen}

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

No Way! {Iris and Kaitlen} - Page 2 Empty Re: No Way! {Iris and Kaitlen}

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm

"Maybe I do have it, who knows? At this point I'll believe almost anything." Iris told with a shrug.

"I'm sure you must have but that doesn't make the fact any less bad! I mean, living on the streets would be better than to have a drug addict of a mother and a father who wants to kill people." She couldn't control the words coming out of her mouth. She never thought she would know about her parents, least of all find out about a twin. "At least I don't have to deal with it on my own." She finally said, looking at Kait.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:47 pm

She growled and clenched the piece of parchment. What was she getting told this as if it was her fault?

"You know Iris? I am sorry that you can't perfect parents who love you. I am sorry that living on streets is better than living with a Drug Addict." She paused and took a deep breath. "All my life it was Alcohol and Drugs. I started drinking at ten, Iris. Ten! You weren't the one who had to live with her, feed her ever changing boyfriends. You weren't the one who she would hit." She growled.

"I wish I can change it. That is why I went to Durmstrang, where they offer all year shelter." She sighed. "It is fine if you don't want to go. I understand. Just remember, I am the one who had lived that way her whole life." She didn't met Iris eyes.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:22 am

"Why Kait? Why did YOU have to start drinking? You had a choice not to!" Iris pointed out. "Just because your mother was a drug addict, doesn't mean you should ever try to be one. And do you have any idea how many homes I was kicked out of?" She continued to rant. "Every couple that adopted me treated me like I was some sort of freak and that's when I realized that it's better not to have parents...even perfect loving ones. Hell, I found better people while I was outside! The couple that I'm currently living with are the first ones to show some kind of interest in me." She breathed in deeply and covered her head in her hands.

"You could have complained to the authorities, you know. That she was hitting you," Iris said, slowly trying to reason. It would do no good if they both lashed out at each other. "And you remember that just because your mother is a drug addict, doesn't mean you should ever be one." She commented quietly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm

"Because the damn curiosity, Iris!" She shouted. "One sip, one try, and I liked it!" She took a deep breath. "So far, I have stayed away from the Drugs Iris. I don't plan on being one. I seen what they are doing to my mother." She sighed. "I can tell she still cares for me... after all she gives me tiny sums of money to get what I need sometimes. She gives me shelter and a bed."She paused. "I am thankful for that. Sometimes, living outside is not the best Iris."

She shook her head. "Why? I don't want to be put up for adoption." She blinked away her tears. "I know I still love her as a different level. She didn't start this till' I was like five. I have memories of her... that makes me hold on to the hope that there is a chance."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:05 pm

"You liked it so you decided to continue vigourously. Oh yeah, there's nothing wrong with that reason." Iris muttered sarcastically. "Damn it, that's what I'm trying to tell you! You had a better life than me. At least you knew there was someone who loved you, I didn't have anyone! Nobody gave a damn about me, Kait." She told, her voice almost shaking. "At least your mother showed signs of affection, I never got that kind of love from anybody. Of course living outside is not the best, but it's worked out for me just fine."

Iris felt tears down her cheeks as well..which shocked her. She couldn't remember the last time she actually cried. "Don't you see? She can never love me even a bit because I'm not like you both." She replied, her voice becoming hoarse. She suddenly got up and gave Kait a hug and didn't let go. "I'm sorry...I'm..." she trailed off, still holding onto her...sister.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:52 pm

She was angry, but what Iris said hurt a little. She knew she made bad decisions. She knew drinking wasn't as good as it seemed. She blinked, and shook her head. She had nothing to say. Iris was saying the truth.

"I am sorry. I am sorry for suggesting the blood test. If you want to continue your life how it was, go ahead." She really started crying now. Her first chance to have a relative, that wasn't evil was not liking this.

She was surprised when Iris got up to hug her. She didn't hug back for a few moments, until she tenderly hugged back.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:02 pm

"I can't do that." Iris replied with a shake of her head. "How can I go back to my old life knowing I have a twin sister?! You can be really naive sometimes, you know that?" She gave Kait a small smile and wiped away her tears.

"You don't have to be sorry for that. We both deserve to know the truth." She told firmly. "Besides, I can't leave you alone now, we have to figure this out."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 pm

She shook her head. "Will you be happy now though." She shrugged. "I guess we will have to go to our mother. Since we can't locate our father. After all, he is dead so why try." She laughed.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:32 pm

"I'm not happy about finding out about my parents." Iris replied bluntly, as her usual way. "But I am very thankful to know that I do have a mother and a sister who might actually love me." She sighed. "Yeah...dead." She mumbled absent mindedly. "If I had met him, I probably would have made his life miserable for giving me a potion. " Shaking her head, she asked Kait. "So, are you going to owl your mother or are we just supposed to go?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:44 pm

She snorted and shook her head. "Iris, I already love you as a sister." She smiled.

She shrugged. "Lets just pop up. It would be better if we don't warn her so she won't be gone on purpose."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm

She smiled back at Kait. "I love you too." She told quietly.

If the situation wasn't so tensed up, she would have laughed at Kait's comment. But now all she could manage was a grin. "That is a great idea that makes sense. What a nice surprise for her then. Though I'm expecting her to say that she doesn't remember me." She muttered.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:08 pm

She grinned when Iris replied. It felt nice to hear people loved her.

She shook her head. "She doesn't know, I am almost sure. She would have mentioned it when she was drunk, she has a very loose tongue with Alcohol."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:25 am