Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Just Want to Get Smashed | OPEN

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

I Just Want to Get Smashed | OPEN Empty I Just Want to Get Smashed | OPEN

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:41 am

Lainey was taking a night off. Entirely.

She was off work. Planning for the Order could bloody well wait.

She just wanted to get hopelessly smashed. She just wanted to forget everything for awhile. Forget that her life had little meaning. Forget that with each passing day, as her hatred for wizards and herself grew, that she was one step further on the path to Hell.

Forget that she loved it, especially when she had the opportunity to wield the cursed magic; that she loved the power that it gave her; that she craved it...

"Rum and coke," Lainey told the bartender, sliding her credit card to him. "And keep 'em coming - I just want to get smashed." He gave her an acknowledging smile, knowing that the only time she came to the club was to get smashed. Preparing her drink, he handed it to her, not surprised when she knocked it back and requested another.

Consuming her second drink more slowly, Lainey turned towards the dance floor, allowing the deafening beat of the music to flow into her. She was just going to let herself go, to forget.

She was going to get smashed.
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I Just Want to Get Smashed | OPEN Empty Re: I Just Want to Get Smashed | OPEN

Post by Arael Caverly Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Arael wasn't used to these kinds of places. He preferred the peace and quiet to the loud music that was hurting his ears. Looking around, he sighed and hung his head for a moment, cursing his friend for dragging him here, talking for about a minute and then ditching him.

He had no idea what he was going to do. He wasn't used to these things!

Moving to sit on a barstool, he waited for a moment before ordering something called a "Snowball". It seemed interesting - and it was alcoholic, maybe that was a plus even though it was something he didn't normally drink.

Looking to his side where people were dancing, he noticed someone familiar, but even with the lights he couldn't make the person out. Deciding to ignore it - seeing as it could be a stranger, and talking to them would mean embarrassing himself like hell - he rested his chin on his palm and waited for his drink to come.

Last edited by Arael Caverly on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:44 pm

"Yes, yes, tha's lovely," Lainey murmured to the man who was currently obstructing her path. She patted him on the cheek and squeezed past him, back towards the bar.

"George!" she called to the bartender, leaning against the counter. "Georgie - another'n please!" The redhead had had enough alcohol that her native Welsh accent - usually unnoticeable - was firmly in place (albeit, a bit slurred). She hopped up on a stool, then tilted her head to look at the person beside her.

"Blue Eyes? Tha' is ye, isn't it?" Lainey exclaimed, putting a hand on the man's shoulder to turn him towards her a bit. "It is! God, I haven't seen ye in ages! Ye've got t' stop hidin' yerself. I miss not seein' ye."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Arael stared at her for a moment, unused to her acting like this - really, really drunk. It kind of scared him but he ignored it, taking a sip of his drink and immediately liking the taste of it - maybe he would get another one.

"Hello, Lainey," He said to her neutrally. "Sit down," He then added, pushing her down onto the stool next to him gently. Shuffling in his own awkwardly, not really knowing what to say to her, if she would remember and if she would actually reply normally. He doubted it.

He didn't want her to fall over or something as he had seen so many people who were drunk do.

But, he did like her accent.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Lainey let out a laugh. "Talk'tive as always, I see," she smirked. "Man 'f few words. I c'n get b'hind that.

"So, tell me, Blue Eyes. What've y' been up to? D'ja miss me?"
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Arael didn't really understand much of what she was saying. Mixing her accent with drunk-talk made what she was saying a bit of a jumbled mess to him, but he strode on anyway. "I never have much to say," He told her, shrugging his shoulders.

Blinking, Arael thought for a moment. He supposed that he did miss her company. She was an interesting person to talk to. "Nothing much," He said at first, and then added. "I did miss you. And how have you been?"
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:16 pm

"Oh, me?" Lainey put a hand to her chest. "'ve been j'st fine, Blue Eyes. J'st fine." She gave him a bright smile, bringing her glass to her lips and knocking it back. Clearly, it was far from her first time drinking.

Rising from her seat, she tugged him up, also. "Dance wi' me," she told him, giving his arm another tug. "Y'know y' wanna - half the guys h're wanna dance wi' me."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

"Uhh.. Yes, you," Arael briefly wondered why Lainey had put her hand to her chest, but then brushed it off and carried on listening. "That's very good to know," Copying her movements, but changed, only taking a sip of his own drink before putting the cup back on top of the bar.

He stumbled slightly as he was pulled up and tilted his head to the side. "I don't know how to dance, and I don't think that these people are very good examples." He pointed to where some people were grinding against each other dirtily and wrinkled his nose slightly. That was not what he had seen other people dance like - he kind of preferred the annoying, classier kind.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Green eyes twinkled up at him. "Conserv'tive, are ye?" she teased. "Why'd y' come t' a club if y' doan' like t' dance?" Grabbing his shirt front, Lainey pulled him against her, face inches from his own.

"I know other ways 'f dancin', y'know," the redhead murmured naughtily.
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 am

"Uh.. for a drink?" Arael said it as more of a question. He didn't really know why he came in here, he never had a reason. Coming in here just felt like a good idea, so he did it.

When he was pulled once more, he squeaked slightly. He looked down at Lainey, slightly uncomfortable in the position they were in.

"Really? What kinds of dance?" He asked, mistaking what she meant.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:28 am

Lainey rubbed against him, smirk broadening. "All kinds," she assured him. "Slow dancin', fast. Y' have noooo idea wh't I'm talkin' 'bout, do ye?" The redhead laughed, then put a hand to his cheek.

The heavy sigh that she gave could have been at his obvious innocence, but it wasn't. Power flowed into her as contact with him caused his mortal magic to temporarily become hers. Wizard. Damn. Figures, Lainey thought spitefully, though it didn't show on her face.

She decided that she was drunk enough not to care. Just for the night. Besides, unless he tried to use his power, he probably wouldn't even miss it; they never did.

Stretching up, Lainey brought her lips to his ear. "Have ye never had anyone b'fore?" she asked suggestively. Lainey pulled back to look him seriously in the eye. "I'm being crude," the girl clarified.
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Arael blushed and shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose," He muttered quietly, looking around them at all the other dancers warily.

Blinking slightly, he pushed back at the tug on his Grace, wondering what was causing it. There weren't any others with it in the room, he would have known. Frowning to himself, he put a block on it but ignored the Wizard magic.

"Had anyone? Um.. I don't think so," He replied, tilting his head like a confused bird. As he usually did. "Oh.. Okay."

[ooc: idek if he can feel what you're doing to his Wizard magic, but I'm gonna say he can feel it on his Grace if that's okay. He won't know that Lainey is the source, tho]
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Lainey gave him a playful shake. "How're y' so clueless?" she asked, laughing. "I know thirteen year olds wi' less innocence!"

Putting both hands behind his head, Lainey brought his lips to hers, tongue teasing his lips to get him to open his mouth. If she was going to be drunk with a good-looking, clueless wizard, she was going to do some educating before she sobered up.

(OOC: That's totally cool. Half-angel, so that bit of it is entirely up to you.)
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Arael shuffled around a bit, slightly uncomfortable. "I was raised.. away from other people and their influences..." He said by way of explanation, waving his hand around aimlessly. He didn't really know what to say.

He was slightly shocked when he was pulled down, grunting slightly when he felt lips against his. Slightly surprised, he opened his lips slightly when he felt a tongue against them in slight shock, unsure of what he was doing. He didn't have much experience in the kissing area of life.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Lainey smirked against his mouth as his lips parted, certain he'd done so out of surprise. Never mind, she was going to take advantage of it, anyway.

Sliding her tongue into his mouth, she petted his gently, teasing it into a little dance. She brought one hand down along his arm, wrapping it around her own waist and hoping he'd catch on.
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Arael was stil lepically confused, but brought his own arms up and wrapped them around Laineys waist, pulling her slightly closer than before. Breathing lightly through his nose, he followed along with what she was doing, trying to learn from it.

He was still completely confused, but it felt kind of.. nice, if it was a good word to use to describe it.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Lainey pulled her mouth from his, nipping his bottom lip as she did so. "No' bad, Blue Eyes," she murmured huskily. Trailing small kisses along his jaw, she nibbled on his ear. "Y're a fast learner, aren'tcha?"

She kissed him again, pressing her body sensuously against his. He would be a pro by the time she finished with him, she decided.
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Arael hummed, ducking his head slightly. "Uh, thank you," He muttered awkwardly, kind of unsure as to what to do now. "I suppose.." He didn't really know.

He wasn't as surprised the second time he was kissed, and this time responded what he would think to be appropriately and just moved his lips slightly against hers. He was still slightly dazed from the last kiss.
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Eli wandered into the bar expecting to find the same thing he did every night; a bunch of drunk college kids hoping to get lucky. He had been looking around several of the more popular muggle establishments in London, hoping to see his sister again.

He would have tried to catch her again at work, but the last time he showed up there, that jerk who stole Lainey's bracelet wouldn't let him in.

He looked around, seeing nothing at first. Eli walked up to the bar. God, he needed a drink.Ordering a whiskey, Eli turned around and surveyed the dance floor. It was mostly people dancing... if you could call that dancing.

There was even a couple that was just making out, they weren't even moving. He scoffed, and was about to turn around again, when he noticed the bright red hair of the girl in the couple.

Eli felt his blood begin to boil. This was not where he'd hoped to find his sister, "Lainey?" he stood up, clenching his hands, "What the HELL are you doing?"
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Arael was starting to get the hang of things, Lainey could tell. She had just been about to move on to the next stage of his education when a voice interrupted. In fact, said voice belonged to one of the many things that had driven her to drink (this time), in the first place.

Groaning, she parted lips with Arael once more and hung her head back with a groan, though she made no move away from the man.

"Are y' stalkin' me?" she growled at Eli. "What's it t' ye, aneway?"
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Arael looked behind him to another guy, one he hadn't seen before. Tilting his head to the side, he sighed to himself. If there was one thing he wasn't clueless about, it was protective family members. He had a lot of them 'up there' and his mother, after all. But if this was something like a lover or something of the like, he was so screwed.

He shuffled awkwardly on his feet, looking to Lainey and this other guy, not really knowing what to say or do. This, apparently, just got a whole lot more interesting. 'Yaay,' He thought sarcastically.
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Stalking? "Of course not, I-" he couldn't really say he was there to see her... then she'd just get upset, "I'm just getting a drink. Lord knows I need one." He looked at the guy she was "dancing" with. He was obviously trying to take advantage of her. No doubt he was to blame for her being drunk out of her wits.

"You've had way too much to drink. You're not thinking clearly at all," He glanced toward the man again.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Lainey sneered, finally pulling back from Arael.

"'m no' a little girl, Eli," she reminded her long-lost brother pointedly. "Th' whoooole point 'f drinkin' is t' drink too much! Can't f'rget anethin', otherwise." She gave a rather bitter laugh.

"An' god knows 've lots t' f'rget. 'twas either this, or I do somethin' stupider. Frankee said I can't."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Arael winced at the sound of Laineys laugh, not liking it at all. He didn't know what to do, so he just took her hand in his own, pushing some calming emotions towards her using his Grace.

"It's okay," He muttered to her, looking towards Lainey worriedly and then around at other people awkwardly. He looked towards an empty table and then the other guy and then shrugged.

Last edited by Arael Caverly on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Eli stared at her somberly, "I really don't think that's the point, otherwise it wouldn't cause brain damage. And who the hell is Frank?" He saw the man's look and took the hint, nodding slightly. "Why don't you sit down, Lainey?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:58 am