Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fitting | Djinn/Karma

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Fitting | Djinn/Karma - Page 2 Empty Re: Fitting | Djinn/Karma

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:15 am

She glanced up at him, frustrated that she couldn't hide anything from him. He always seemed to know everything. So she pouted and looked up at him. "Why are you bad for digestion?" She asked, shivering at his touch once more.

Karma bit her lip, her eyelids fluttering as the meaning of his loaded words reached her muddled brain. Merlin, how did he always manage to get her like this? "Do you... Have.... That type of hunger?" She asked, blushing. He probably didn't. Why was he even here with her? They'd both agreed it was wrong, hadn't they? But she could find no strength or will to resist him, and so didn't.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:15 am

"Certain aspects of my physiology make me a bit... toxic," Djinn stated simply. "Even to one such as yourself."

The demon smirked, pulling her body flush against his. "And if I did?" he asked, voice low and husky. Slowly, tantalizingly, he trailed kisses from the corner of her jaw down the side of her neck.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 am

Karma's brain was going haywire. She hated the effect he had on her at the same time she loved it. It was oddly refreshing to feel a bit vulnerable, though her vamp side automatically decided this thought was insane.

She trembled, at a loss for something to say. She was melting underneath his touch. "And what if you did?" She mumbled back, repeating his words. She wasn't capable of anything else.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:28 am

"I do," he purred in her ear. "Your beauty, your strength... ah, milady, what man wouldn't desire you?

"But it isn't about what I desire." Djinn stroked her hair back with a hand, eyes staring intently into hers. "What is it that you would like, Karma? You need but ask. I am here to please."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Karma blushed as his lips brushed her ear, his words reaching her brain slowly, her eyes widened a bit as they met his, but she was at a loss. "I... I want..." She gazed up at him, her eyelids drooping as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. She tried to make her eyes say what she couldn't, that she had no idea what she wanted, no idea what she wanted from him... but she didn't want him to leave, and she didn't want him to stop...

She pulled him in for a kiss, far from innocent, tongue warring, lip biting. The kind of kiss that set insides on fire. She kissed him until the voice yelling that it was wrong turned into a whisper, and then disappeared completely.

"You." she breathed at the end of it, her eyes wide with her own daring.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

Djinn returned the kiss with every bit as much passion, imbuing it with a hungry, possessive edge as he did so.

Holding her tightly, grip almost bruising, the demon pulled back only enough to meet her gaze as he issued the challenge: "Then, have me."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:30 am

Two hours later, Karma laid on the bed, covering herself with the sheets that had survived. She knew that eventually she'd have to get up, find her clothes, (where ever the hell they were), and go back to Hogwarts. Imagine that, first day back from Christmas Break and she'd already broke a bunch of rules. Not to mention lost her decency. But whatever. She felt too good to care.

She rolled over and looked at Ethon, a sated grin on her face.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 am

Djinn gazed intently at the girl, undeniable satisfaction in his eyes. He had her right where he wanted her. His hand moved lazily up and down her arm, his touch light. Leaning forward, he kissed her lips, the act demanding, possessive. Mine, it declared.

"Exquisite," he murmured, fingertips tracing her lips as his eyes held hers. "Rarely so."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:07 am

Karma smiled wider at him, the kiss leaving her poor brain even more muddled. She reached out and ran her fingers from one hand up his arm, and across his shoulders, passing over his collarbone before resting back on the bed.

"I think so too." she said happily.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:32 am

Djinn pulled her against him, running a hand over her hair and down along her spine. He pressed his lips against her hair, the action deceptively affectionate.

"When do you have to go back?" he asked, adding a note of reluctance to his tone.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:38 am

Karma sighed, her reluctance matching his. "Two Hours Ago, I presume, but rules are for... others..." She whispered into his skin, trailing lingering kisses from his shoulder to his cheek. She sighed agian. "I suppose I should be going though..."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:50 am

Djinn chuckled quietly. "That, they are.

"You will be missed," he told her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 am

Karma sighed and agreed, giving him another sweet kiss on the lips before moving off the bed to Accio her clothes to her. Most of them were ripped, so she had to Reparo them, but other than that she dressed relatively quickly. She laced up her boots, humming softly to herself, and pulling back on her many knife hilts. She glanced over her shoulder at Ethon, smiling fondly as she walked out of the room and made her way out of the shrieking shack.

She had him right where she wanted him.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:49 am

Djinn quietly watched her leave, a smirk pulling at his lips as she exited the room. He moved to stand at the window, gaze following her.

"A rare creature," he murmured thoughtfully to himself. The demon may have even been a bit intrigued by her. It wasn't so impossible, Djinn supposed. No matter how many hundreds of years he might have been among them, he would never be mortal. There was bound to be at least one which stood out from amid their vast numbers.

"Karma Black," Djinn declared, eyes flashing their natural crimson, "you would make a good demon."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:06 am