Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dancing in the Streets, or something like that(Open)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dancing in the Streets, or something like that(Open) Empty Dancing in the Streets, or something like that(Open)

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 am

Aquila was rebelling going back to school, probably for the last time, at least back to hogwarts for the last time.

His parents had won; he was going to do what they wanted, but then again they always got what wanted. If his parents didn't get what they wanted - a perfect little boy, the exact image of who they are - then he didn't get what he wanted. Their approval, attention, an love.

Though he thought he'd be more happy about getting what he wanted. He never had a real problem with pretending to be who they wanted before. So what was the sudden problem now.

He sighed. Maybe he just didn't want to leave Hogwarts. He had made a place for himself there that, for just the moment he might have been something close to himself.

He strolled down the streets of Azorat watching all the other wizards and witches walk past him. He wondered if he could just stay there for the rest of time. Freeze things and not go back.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Dancing in the Streets, or something like that(Open) Empty Re: Dancing in the Streets, or something like that(Open)

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:40 am

((OOC: Hope it's okay if I post! =] ))

Iris was roaming the streets as usual. She actually liked this place even though none of the shops really caught her fancy. Except for the nightclub maybe, she thought with a smirk. But she was used to being at places like these since she had spend quite a amount of time living outside.

She sighed as she thought about Kaitlen, her twin sister. After all these years, they found each other. They didn't even look alike, yet the blood test confirmed they were twins. Lost in these thoughts, she didn't pay attention and suddenly bumped into someone. "Sorry about that." She apologized and then smiled when she saw it was Aquila. "Oh hey! Where are you heading off too?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Dancing in the Streets, or something like that(Open) Empty Re: Dancing in the Streets, or something like that(Open)

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Aquila turned as he was bumped into a retort on his tongue when he saw that it was none other than Iris Grayson. The girl he had met in the shrieking shack.

"I did not know you frequented these places," he said with a smile, "Do I have to be heading off anywhere? Maybe I am just mindlessly meandering hoping to avoid the past and delay the future."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:12 am

"It's thanks to this place I don't feel bored most of the time," Iris replied with a laugh. "Nope, who says you gotta be heading off somewhere? After all, I always say go where the wind takes you." She grinned at Aquila. "So, you are running away from the past and future, huh? Wish I could do that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:51 pm