Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

More than just a professor. [Andi&Anna]

Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

More than just a professor. [Andi&Anna] Empty More than just a professor. [Andi&Anna]

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:19 am

Andria decided to go get a morning walk on a Saturday. It was a weekend after the holidays and the sky seemed to be transforming into its sunny side again. What a pleasant greeting to welcome the day. Students were hanging out, and her lessons have all been finished with a very satisfactory mark. At least the young ones enjoyed the time of having fun and learning. Honestly, she was just glad to be back with the people she loved. And to her surprise, most of them actually missed her. For her Ravenclaw apprentice that is.

Andria breathed the fresh and cool air, walking much faster as to get to her destination and have the time of relaxation. Clutching her violin case in one hand, she made her way towards the lake. She smiled once she saw the full view ahead and chose to sit by the meadow, just beside the soothing waters.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

More than just a professor. [Andi&Anna] Empty Re: More than just a professor. [Andi&Anna]

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

School was starting in about one and a half days, and Anna was not too ecstatic about having to wait that long. She wanted school to start sooner, because she didn't want to be outside with people anymore. She still couldn't get her head wrapped round about what had happened the night before, and she regretted every move she had made. It made her feel vulnerable and weak, both of which she was sure she was not.

The sun made her feel almost as if she was a vampire, because she wanted to hide in a cave until night time. However, something did stop her: the sight of a familiar teacher sitting by the meadow. Making sure to take silent steps, she made her way towards the young woman, and sat next to her. "Morning, Professor," she replied quietly. She couldn't bring herself to say anything else, because if she did, she knew how much she would end up crying over it.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

More than just a professor. [Andi&Anna] Empty Re: More than just a professor. [Andi&Anna]

Post by Andria Fallen Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 am

Andria was gazing at the view ahead when she saw the familiar Ravenclaw girl she always admired. She smiled, happy to see her in a wonderful day and spoke to her calmly, seeing that the mood of Anna was not quite like the others she was used to.

"Ah. Very pleasant to see you here, Anna. Is there something wrong? You know, I can help or just understand. Nothing to be afraid about. It's a pity when you're such a lonely lass during a sunny day."

OUTFIT!
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Anna shook her head. "No, it's nothing. I mean it," she replied quietly, sighing to herself. Of course she wasn't going to tell her own Head of House she had been to a drinking party last night where they played various, odd rounds of Spin The Bottle with people she barely knew. Worse, she was the only Ravenclaw there. Professor Fallen was going to scold her for not listening to her housemates, even if they didn't even know about this. Who knows how many points she could lose Ravenclaw for this? The others were going to kill her, she knew it.

"It is very sunny," Anna agreed, "and... bright."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 am

Andria looked intently at the girl, then with worry flashing across her face. She needed to know. She wanted to help. She would never want her Ravenclaws to be this miserable. She had to make them feel better at least. That's her duty.

She patted Anna's shoulder gently, showing her that it's all right to tell. She would do her best to understand. Even if there are many consequences ahead, she did not care. Andria began to reassure the girl of what's bothering her and spoke with her soft voice that she would usually use on young ones,

"You can tell me, lass. I promise. I wouldn't be angry. I think I have never been before. Trust me. I'm a stupid lady when it comes to being furious."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 am

Anna shook her head. "It's just... well, I kissed someone I have never met, okay?" she replied snappily. She blinked. "I'm sorry, it's just... I feel bad thinking about it." It wasn't far from being a lie, yet it wasn't too far from the truth. "Don't tell anyone! I don't even want to think about it anymore!" She buried her head on her teacher's chest, trying her best not to cry.

"Anyway, I shouldn't be messing up your day," she added, "and I see you have a violin." She lifted her head off the young woman's chest and looked up at her. "Um, do you mind playing it for me?"
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:39 am

The lady tried her best not to laugh and tucked a strand of hair of the lass underneath her ear. Andria reassured the troubled girl, hoping to tell her that there's nothing wrong about any of that happened. It was just some mere accident. Nothing else. Besides, they're still young and careless, anything like that can happen. Still, she found the story rather amusing. Nonetheless, she decided to stop the topic and grant the wish of the girl.

She grabbed her instrument and opened the case, lifting one elegant violin and started to play a soothing tune, partnering the sound with the beautiful day that stood in front of them. She closed her eyes and felt the music, speaking softly and every now and them humming the rhythm, "Nothing can ever ruin my day."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Anna sighed as she listened to the song. It made her sigh with wonder. She wanted to play now because she needed to vent. She can't just talk; she wasn't that type.

"C-Can I play your violin, please?" she asked.

(ooc: i'll try to do better next time, promise!)
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:22 am

The lady stopped and looked at the Ravenclaw with a gaze of awe. She smiled at her and it clearly showed her eagerness to watch the girl play. Something they can share together. It was an overwhelming feeling to encounter someone, a student, who can play the instrument nowadays. Merely because of the modern technological times, one instance like this would be a rare find.

"Well of course you can. I never knew you can play. I also play the piano. What other instruments you can consider as a profession?" Andria asked and gave the violin to the girl. At least Anna somehow felt confident and comfortable now. And having an interesting conversation like this would be quite the solution to the problem and just have a good time.

[[OOC: It's fine! I know you're really busy. And how's the homework? LOL. I nailed my English exam and I think I just flunked Math. pale ]]
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 am

"Umm... I can play only one song on the violin, but I guess it's a really good one..." Anna replied shyly. "I can also play the piano, but I'm just starting. The Hungarian Dance is a pretty hard song to master!" She laughed nervously at the professor. She wasn't trying to show off, but it really sounded like she was. Of course it wasn't. If anything, Anna was trying to be modest.

The touch of the violin gave her glimmers of hope she had never felt since the night with Dante. She then rested the violin carefully on her chin and played the only song she knew. As she played, she noticed that some of her notes were out of tune, and some of the vibratos didn't sound as good as they should be. Every time that happened, she swore mentally to herself, but she couldn't let it bring her down. Overall, after three months of being robbed of the instrument, Anna thought she did well.

(ooc: i'm good, love! and i know you didn't flunk math! this is the song that anna plays.)
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:21 am

Andria smiled approvingly and gazed at the playing Ravenclaw with admiration. She closed her eyes and felt the tune. The imperfect tune that even to her she didn't mind at all. It just shows how human we are. And that's one thing to be the reason to be a better person and reach your dreams. Aim higher like this lass. She knew it. And if possible, the lady can help her for some time.

She clapper her hands gently, not wanting to disturb the girl and laughed softly at what Anna had said about the song she had chosen. Andria too had been there. She can just recall those moments of tough days when she would cry her heart out that she can no longer play. That she was going to give up. To give up what she had chosen. But strong will and determination will always get you far. Like what she is now.

"You'll go very far. Just keep on doing what you love. I can teach you the piano if you like. Or would you prefer self-study?" Andria said with a smile.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Anna blushed furiously when Professor Fallen clapped for her. She doubted she had even blushed this furiously in her entire life! She could feel that she looked like some sort of beetroot. She didn't know her violin playing was any good; it was just a hobby. Just a silly little hobby she never knew would do her any good. None at all. "T-Thank you, P-Professor," she spluttered, trying to keep a straight face. She just wanted to cry, but no, she wasn't going to let herself. There had been too many exceptions these past few days.

"Y-You... you would really... you'd teach me?" Anna asked incredulously. Her eyes were blinking like mad. "I-I'd be honoured... but how? There's no piano in Hogwarts!" She frowned. Besides, playing the piano to her own Head of House? Really? She would practically embarrass herself by doing so. She'd be ridiculed in classes when Professor Fallen would comment on her terrible playing, ridiculed by her father (Alice Tshering didn't care much about Anna's ambitions, while Bertram, on the other hand, did) and ridiculed by pretty much... everyone. She must stop being scared of this, though. She must learn how to have self-confidence.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:39 am

Andria looked at the Ravenclaw with sympathy. She knew she had done something wrong to make the girl rather nervous and lose her confidence. And indeed, she felt sorry for that. She never intended to. But still, Anna seemed eager with the arrangement. And they were both up for that one. Luckily, the young girl with big dreams agreed. They can use up the time for leisure and bonding. Something that you can miss because of school. And all the problematic cases of life.

Andria smiled gently and patted the young lass's shoulder. She sighed and spoke again with her light tone of hers that you can count on as her very natural being.

"Nothing to worry about, dear. There's just the two of us right here in this own planet of ours. For now. And you should start believing in yourself. Stop denying for your own and live peacefully. Throw away those stuff that always bring you down." The woman paused and then smiled more broadly this time, thinking about the lessons she can teach Anna privately, and replied with a low laugh,

"Oh! I always have some surprises of mine. And I think I'm experienced enough to transfigure things to huge ones like a piano. But just a rather smaller one than that of the grand. I already settled on in my office. Problem solved."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 am

Anna grinned. "Goodness! That is a lot!" she mused. "I would love to learn with you, Professor Fallen! Don't worry about me practicing, because I'll probably sneak into your office every time I want to!" She winked at the Professor playfully.

(ooc: blergh. sorry. :\)
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:00 am

Andria smiled and stared at the girl with an awkward expression on her face. Surely, a head of the house wouldn't want her own student to cut classes just for a private lesson? That was highly dangerous for one. Well, for both of them exactly.

"Oh no. Don't you ever do that, Anna. You can get us both in trouble because of that. I will get it all planned. No need to fuss and worry." She said while she shook her head softly and chuckled, imagining that kind of scenario.

[[OOC: No biggie, love! I am kinda busy too you know. And I'm all crammed up for homework and what's going to happen to our group who's supposed to sing tomorrow for Music class because we didn't get the chance to practice. Urgh. OHGOD. It's gonna be an Epic Fail.]]
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:04 am

"What makes you think I'm going to miss class?" Anna frowned. The fact that Professor Fallen translated her words wrong made her feel that she has no faith in her. Well, no one had faith in her anymore. "I have a huge passion for music, but education is still important."

(ooc: stop underestimating yourself, you lovely girl! you're going to do just fine!)
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:53 am

"Oh no! I never thought of that. Really. From what I know, I think that you're one great student, Anna. And I do have high hopes for you. Although some young ones nowadays would rather not attend school or anything. Like it's the end of the world or something. And they'd choose to get loose instead. Do you get what I mean? People like you is kind of rare these times."

Andria explained defensively, feeling some sympathy for the Ravenclaw that seemed to show that she's starting to think that the lady's loosing some sense of faith in her. But Andi can never. She always had expectations from students. And most especially from her very own bunch of Ravens to keep an eye on. She can only wish for the best and nothing else. That was it.

"It's very glad to know that you have passion for music. I was like you too before. And maybe at the present." She added with a gentle smile to warm up the frowning Anna.

[[OOC: OMG! I passed Math!!! And I think our performance in Music can be considered as an 'okay'. i love you!]]
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Anna raised her eyebrow at the Professor. Oh well; it was better than furrowing her eyebrows, which often made her look angry. "If there's any subject I do want to miss, though, it's Herbology," she said blatantly, "though if I want to skip it, I can always just drop the subject. There is no point in taking a subject you're not interested in and doing badly in it." She must remember to write that down sometime.

"Y-You think I am like you?" Anna asked incredulously. Well, if anyone was like her... the world will explode. Or something similar. Whatever the outcome, it is not a good one. She highly doubted Professor Fallen threw daggers in her spare time and knew what it was like to be abused by her father or lived in her own apartment at the age of thirteen. "I am not like you, Professor Fallen. I may appear to be, but I am not. Trust me."

(ooc: i will now scream 'I TOLD YOU SO!' next time i see you on the chatbox.)
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 am

"Why drop Herbology? Is there something bothering you with it? And how about your performance? Not that good? Never underestimate yourself for one. I hope you can either catch up or even find a better atmosphere for you." Andria replied as a motherly advice to the Ravenclaw. She did wonder what was up with Anna. But clearly, she knew nothing about her except for some points.

The lady looked at the girl with a confused expression. True, she was somewhat unsure of what Anna meant. That she's way different. But what things make her apart from the others? She can only ask kindly to gain some sense of faith.

"Then who are you really? I sometimes think that you sort of have mood swings regularly all the time. Any problems? Except for school? You can tell me. And sooner than you can think, I will trust you with all my heart." She started her question as she packed up her violin back to its case.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 am

"Herbology, no offense, is kind of... odd. I don't get the point of poking around with plants anymore," Anna replied bluntly, looking at her nails for a second before resting her head against her chin. Perhaps it was because it reminded her a little too much of her mother before she turned all high class and socialite-like? She didn't know or care anymore. "And... it brings bad memories," she added. She looked away from the woman to tell her she did not want to elaborate.

"I don't have mood swings, I am like this all the time!" she shrieked, her voice trembling with anger. "I'm hardly ever happy nowadays, because there is nothing to be happy about anymore! I have lots of problems, but I prefer not to elaborate." She had to blink back tears, so she covered her head with her arms and curled herself into a ball. No, she couldn't take this. Not a bit more.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 am

Andria moved herself closer to the Ravenclaw, shaking a bit because of the scenario she had just seen come out of the girl. She hushed, smoothing the blonde hair of Anna and gave her a warm hug. Last thing she would ever want is to see someone close to her cry. Or actually in tears of suffering because of her problems. Exactly not with a girl she treated as a young sister or even a well-being of a friend. And to think of fury with emotions, the world is rather unfair and overly playful. Why would the ones who are supposed to be happy are the chosen people to suffer?

The lady rested her chin on top of the crying Anna's head and hummed a soothing tune to ease her pain. She continued to pat her shoulders like a young child who tripped and gotten a bruise from her fall, and murmured softly, "I'm here. I'm here. I understand why you don't want to talk about it. Fate can be somehow very common to injustice as I see it."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:21 pm

"Injustice, huh? I'm a black cat," Anna snapped. She let Professor Fallen hug her, which made her feel so damn vulnerable. There was a reason she didn't hug anyone or let anyone hug her anymore (drunk or sober), and that was it. Well, only one other person had hugged her these past couple of months, and they were the only exception. Wasn't there a pop song (Urgh, yuck...) about that when she was little? She couldn't remember.

"Do you know why I'm a black cat? Not only that, a rhetorical black cat?" Anna snapped, trying her best not to grit her teeth in anger. She wriggled herself free of her mentor's clutches and laid herself on the ground. "I give myself bad luck. I do a load of crap to other people, and the bad luck comes back to me. Brilliant theory, isn't it?" She wanted to swear, but she couldn't with these circumstances. Also known as: being with a teacher. She then cracked her knuckles and looked straight at the midday sun. Screw everything. Screw every. Single. Thing.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 am

The lady stopped and dropped her hands on her sides. She sighed, understanding the girl's emotions on why she was acting like that and let her be. She sat comfortably across the meadow and spoke softly, at least trying to ease the Ravenclaw's misery. If she can.

"Did you ever wonder to change? Or be the person you were before? Things will be better somehow. But what happened cannot be changed ever again. Unless because of magic. But the thing is, do what you think will make you happy. Don't think of the stuff that's hurting you. Do things that not only you will benefit. Why not for others?" She replied, gazing at the blue sky above them with a tone of not entirely hers. As though she was the same age as the girl lying beside her.

"I reckon you get that a lot. So what's the point of telling already. I do feel sorry for you, Miss Tshering. Even if I don't know a lot about you and your inner issues." Andi said with a sorrowful tone.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Anna bit her lip. "Well, I asked someone that question. On whether I should go back to my old, annoyingly happy self," she replied shyly, sitting back down. She had to admit, her outburst earlier made her feel extremely embarrassed (extremely was an understatement) on her behaviour. Who knew she could lose so much control in such little time? She didn't. "They told me that they would like to see my old self... and I don't know... right then, I decided I was gonna let go of my old personality and just be me." Anna decided to leave out the fact that she had a huge crush on that exact person, because it would sound ridiculously biased. "I'm not sure if that counts as me benefiting others. If he - they like me for who I am, then I suppose I should be me. But perhaps, I should start being less angry."

That was a lie. Anna would never be less angry. Only more.

"You say you don't know about me, but... do you want to know?" she asked. "I suppose it would be safe telling you." She bit her tongue, like literally bit it. She could taste blood on her lips.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:53 am

"Well. If you think for yourself on what side is the real you, then don't hesitate to choose, dear. I would love to see that shining side of yours for the first time. Since I haven't met you before you were this." Andria replied calmly and turned her eyes on the girl. She shrugged slightly, seeing no problem if Anna would decide to confess. She will keep it safe and secure. A promise.

"Of course. Telling one's story might be another solution. It is confidential." The lady confirmed as she waited for the tale with a gentle smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:48 pm