Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Rummi - The Awesomeness

Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Rummi - The Awesomeness Empty Rummi - The Awesomeness

Post by Ruby Moon Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:16 am

Ruby decided to take a night off. She wanted to relax. It was the weekend and she needed a break from school. She walked around until she found The Blue Pomegranite. Well that seems promising. Why not? She walked in and realized it was pub. Hmm I wonder who I'll meet here.

"A pub? Fun. Time for a drink." Ruby smirked a dangerous smirk and strolled to the bar. She ordered a Firewhiskey and sat down, watching people talk and order drinks.

She noticed people started to leave after awhile, but she didn't mind. IN fact, she would rather have a emptier pub than a crowded one.

Rummi - The Awesomeness Empty Re: Rummi - The Awesomeness

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:49 am

Dommi walked into the pub like she owned it. Because that was how she was. She had been thinking about a drink tonight, and here she was.

She entered the pub and she saw a girl from an upper year, she believed. She sat next to her. "A butterbeer, please," Dommi called to the bartender. She then turned to the girl. "Your name?"
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:56 am

Ruby looked over and saw an underclassmen sit by her. "Ruby, you?" She questioned.

Finishing off her Firewhiskey she called for the Bartender, "Hey another Firewhiskey over here."

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Dommi nodded when she got the firewhiskey. "Thanks, dude, you're cool," she replied instantly. "Me? He-llo? Have you not heard of me?!" She shook her head. "Anywho, I'm Dommi. Dommi Cartwright."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:29 pm

"No I havn't heard of you. It's nice to meet you Dommi," Ruby smiled. Drinking more of her Firewhiskey she started to feel the alcohol start to kick in. She knew her limit was five and she already had three. Two more and she should be done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 pm