Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New Experiences (Zamaya)

Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

New Experiences (Zamaya) Empty New Experiences (Zamaya)

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Maya breathed deeply. She was going into a club.

Like, a proper club.

With her boyfriend.

Dear God she breathed shakily and wrung her hands nervously. New clothes for today- they were nice and casual. And comfortable enough for her to dance in. Dance.

She bit her lip. This was a bad idea. This was a terrible idea. Why had she agreed to this? Maya stood in front of the entrance, waiting for Zach, and undeniably feeling like an idiot.

(OOC- Maaayaaaa- http://enusal.com/uploadfile/gethttppic/2010-10/2010102171216553.jpg )
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New Experiences (Zamaya) Empty Re: New Experiences (Zamaya)

Post by Zach Jones Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:01 pm

He was hopping around like a little kid, happy that he and his first serious girlfriend ever, would celebrate his birthday in private, together, but she didn't even know what they were celebrating, and he was not about to tell her. 16 and still standing. Good mate, that's good!, the evil little voice in his head congratulated him, and as it did so, he knew everything was going to be well.

His love stood there, looking perfect as always, and he ran even faster towards her, stopping only to hold her in his hands and spin her around. "I love you Amaya Pirie", he whispered in her ear before he kissed her.

(ooc: imma be gming you a little Razz)
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:02 pm

Maya's nerves, as always, dissolved as soon as he touched her hands. She giggled as she was spun around and stayed close in Zach's warm chest. Her blue eyes looked at him adoringly.

"I love you too, Zachary Jones." she whispered, grinning inwardly. Maya sighed softly and pulled back.

"Which is the only reason I've come near this place." she laughed anxiously, staring at the club.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:39 pm

He was looking at her with the same passion that he saw in here eyes. It made him all bubbly inside, the awareness of how perfect for each other those two were, her, a shy and introverted person, and him, peoples person, always laughing and joking but with no purpose in life. Zach never believed in God, but he had faith that someone put her in his path, and maybe, just maybe, it was someone who knew everything, a higher being.

"I know, silly bean", he told her as he kissed her nose. "Are you ready to go in?"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Maya smiled softly at him and caressed his face gently with her hand. "You're perfect, Zach." she murmured intimately.

"Ready as I'll ever be." she nodded confidently, then gripped his hand, pulling him into the crowded club before she backed out.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:05 pm

"Only in your eyes, my silly little Maybird", he told her. "And you're not silly, you know that, right? I just like to give you nicknames. Maybe I'll start calling you Pear or Turnip."

The boy laughed at his bad joke and entered the club with his girl. Many people said hi to him, especially girls, as he was here often and he smiled back, waved and hugged some of them, but his eyes were only on one person.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:16 pm

She shook her head, her eyes a little glazed. "You're perfect. No one can argue with it." Maya smiled.

"Turnip?" she giggled. The girl wasn't sure if she wanted to be called a vegetable.

Maya stood awkwardly next to Zach as he greeted practically everyone in the club. Including loads of other girls.

Pretty girls.

A burning jealousy and possessiveness bubbled in the pit of Maya's stomach- something she was completely surprised by. But it was too strong to stop.

"Zach?" she asked quietly, interrupting a bit.

"Want do dance?" she smiled, tugging his hand to the dance floor, feeling more and more confident by the second.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:10 pm

He shook his head harder. "You are the perfect one, my love, it's certainly not me. I'm just the one that loves you and tags along, that's all. I can't argue with you, never ever, but I still think you're wrong", he said, looking her directly in the eyes. "You are beautiful."

"So no turnip then?", he repeated, joking.

A certain, half dressed girl gave him a big kiss on the cheek, getting lipstick all over him. He ignored her and moved closer to Amaya. "Yes please", he told her and took her to the dance floor, where he jealously noticed a really old man staring at her. Before he knew what he was doing, he pointed a finger to him, and not a nice one, behind Maya's back, so she never noticed. The man left and Zach was left with an evil smiling face. Victory!, he realized, surviving through his first ever jealous phase.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Maya continued to shake her head.

"Perfect." she said firmly, and placed her hand lightly over his heart

"No turnip." Maya giggled.

The girl bit back a growl as another kissed Zach on the cheek for a lot longer than necessary. Maya's grip tightened on him a little possessively and mustered her best glare at the girl.

It wasn't that threatening. Mean wasn't in her nature. The half dressed girl laughed loudly in an irritatingly shrill voice. Maya grit her teeth together, but shook herself mentally. She was here for Zach. Not...whoever that was.

Her gaze lifted to his face and blinked in surprise at the sly smile there.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked suspiciously, smiling a little herself.

The speakers started blasting out her new favourite song and Maya grinned at Zach . She pulled him deeper into the dancing masses of people, finding a small space where they could fit together closely.

"Dance!" she laughed.
    Zach Jones
    Zach Jones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Jones Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:33 pm

"And you are perfect", he responded to her, again kissing her nose, something he really learned to like after spending more and more time with her. It wasn't like a kiss on the lips, but he liked how her nose crinkled and how she would blush when he did it. "Do you hear it beating? Maya, you are the only person who can make it stop and start beating again, in the same moment. Turnip."

"Amaya Pirie, light of my life, is that jealousy I can see on your pretty face?" he responded to her question with another one.

"Let's dance, my orange turnip!"
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Maya laughed, knowing that no matter how many times she would argue against that, it was probably the one thing he wouldn't believe. She smiled at the familiar kiss on the nose and stopped herself from pulling Zach into a corner and cuddle. And you know, some other stuff.

"No!" she denied, then sighed.

"Yes..." the girl grumbled. "I'm didn't think I was the jealous type. But. Well, looks I am." she blinked. There was still a little jealousy deep in her stomach, surprisingly. She didn't like jealousy, she decided.

"And what are you smiling at?" Maya repeated, grinning.

"Not an orange turnip!" she called over the music, dancing like a lunatic, but with an element of grace.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:28 am