Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When the clock strikes midnight (Pixie Fawkes- Invite Only)

Claudia Starling
    Claudia Starling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

When the clock strikes midnight (Pixie Fawkes- Invite Only) Empty When the clock strikes midnight (Pixie Fawkes- Invite Only)

Post by Claudia Starling Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:39 am

Claudia was young, wild and free and nothing was going to stop her in her way. She crept out of the Slytherin common room not caring if she was seen and went into the clock tower courtyard to see if there was anything fun to do. It was a tradition that every week she would go out and listen as the clock stroke midnight and would write something in the air which she wanted to abandon, not that it would always work but it helped most of the time. It was more to get the bad feelings out, especially the bad memories from the family argument that left her mother tragically in tears. Looking at the clock it was still a while to go and slumped down on a seat nearby and looked at her wand, checking out all its different features when she heard a noise. It wasn't an ordinary noise, not something that came from the building or rather something that came from a person.

Snickering she stood up and walked to the middle of the courtyard ready to await of what will happen, even though she was small she didn't let anyone get in her way. Claudia scanned her eyes around and saw nothing for a moment, she wasn't going to back down. "Who is there and don't pretend your not because I know that you are. No use hiding for me." She snarled and made clicking noises with her tongue. There was no signs of movement so she dragged her feet on the ground and paced around, "If you don't come out I'll come after you and I don't think you would like that." She yelled and mumbled something to herself. She grinned when she saw someone emerging.

Then she raised her wand up, even though she didn't know many spells she knew some and coming from a family who were wizards helped that you did know some more spells then what you were taught in your first couple of years at Hogwarts. This was going to be fun for Claudia, she just wanted to see what would happen and there was nothing wrong with a little adventure and action mixed together. After all it was what she craved and looked out for most of the time. "Nice of you to join me." She snarled again and ended it with an evil laugh.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

When the clock strikes midnight (Pixie Fawkes- Invite Only) Empty Re: When the clock strikes midnight (Pixie Fawkes- Invite Only)

Post by Pixie Fawkes Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:58 am

Pixie was rather bored and walked out of the common room. She didn't care about professor and anyone else. She just wanted to go think. She often went to the Clock tower at random times, but there was usually no one there.

When she heard a voice say to come out, she stepped out of the shadows, only to face a wand. "Well its nice to know that I'm not the only one who comes to the clock tower at random times," Pixie smirked and looked at the Slytherin who had yet to lower her wand.

"So are you going to lower your wand anytime soon?" Pixie's hand was inching towards her wand. She didn't know much, but her wand was something that she took comfort in.
    Claudia Starling
    Claudia Starling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

When the clock strikes midnight (Pixie Fawkes- Invite Only) Empty Re: When the clock strikes midnight (Pixie Fawkes- Invite Only)

Post by Claudia Starling Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 am

Claudia laughed, "Whats a good girl, like you a Gryffindor getting out of bed almost at midnight? Quick, hop along sunshine before you get caught!" She said sarcastically at the girl. Then she raised a brow at the girl, like she wanted someone to come and bother her, Claudia didn't worry about what was going to happen in the future and shot a red bolt out of her wand just beside the girl. That was something her older brothers taught her a little while ago.

Like Claudia was going to lower her wand, "Pftt. You wish. Who are you?" She asked suspiciously and narrowed her eyes at the girl.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:38 am

Pixie raised her eyebrow at the girl. "Well if your going to be like that, why would I want to leave? What's a Slytherin like you doing out of bed? I'm always wondering around, not that its any of your business."

Pixie looked at the red bolt that was shot by her and laugh slightly. "Was that supposed to scare me? It's generally known that you tell your own name first, then I would give my name. But, since you seem not know this I'll start. Hello I'm Alexandra Fawkes, but everyone calls me Pixie Fawkes. Who are you?"

Pixie smirked at the girl. She felt rather mean at the moment because her alone time was being ruined. If the girl would have been polite and nice then it would have gone well but it didn't happen like that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:51 am