Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Indulgence....(Open)

Indulgence....(Open) Empty Indulgence....(Open)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:55 pm

It was half term break, Miles had enjoyed planting a new bunch of Belbutter plants in his front garden, he decided that he would head to the Three Broomsticks and get his favourite drink and sit back and just enjoy his little piece of heavan as he saw it

The waiter brought over his Chai Mandrake Latte, Miles smiled and thanked him. He then reached into his bag and pulled out a book called Tamming your Venus Trantracula Miles flipped open to the chapter he was on and took a sip of his Chai Mandrake Latte then began reading

He soon became engorssed in the book and continued to sip away at his drink as he indulged in one of his favorite past times
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Indulgence....(Open) Empty Re: Indulgence....(Open)

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:55 am

The Three Broomsticks had become Vincent's favorite place to be during half term, he always knew that someone would be there to talk to.

He walked in and as he did each day scanned the room it wasn't full but it wasn't empty, his eyes fell on a familiar face.
    "Miles?" He said as he approached his old friend, "It's been ages... and your a Professor now!" He smiled as he was proud.

"How are you?" he sat and ordered a butterbeer

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:04 am

Miles looked up from his book as he heard a familiar voice, " Vincent... God why I haven't seen you since i was a 7th year, and thats gotta be at least 2yrs ago"

Miles gave a small smile as Vincent mentioned he was a Professor, " Ah yep, im the Herbology Professor, a class I noticed you dont take" he then grinned a little then gestured at the spare said next to him " Here take a seat, how you been?"
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:02 pm

He sat with pleasure and was embarrassed that he wasn't in his friends class
    "sorry miles, I don't do plants" he chuckled and replied
    "in fine, can't wait for lessons to start" he smiled and accepted his butterbeer when it came over
    "whats it like being a professor?" He took a quick sip from his drink.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Miles nodded as Vincent stated he didn't do plants, " Fair enough, I guess not everyone has a green thumb" a small grin appeared on Miles's face. He then took another gulp of his drink as Vincent asked how he liked being a Professor

"Well... its certainly different, but im very much enjoying it" Miles replied, " So you didn't go see your family this half term?" Miles asked remembering Vincent's original home was back in Venice
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:03 am

He grinned, showing his white teeth, then with a sigh his smile vanished. He looked down, and said
    "No, not this half- term" He looked up with a wider smile joking about being sad
    "I saw them through last term, my fathers armory and weaponry shop got redone and enlarge he is now the main shop in Venice for weapons and armor."

He smiled and drank his butterbeer and tried to think of something to ask, it had been so long since he had seen him... it's like they were complete strangers.
    "Umm, oh! Do you still like potions?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:55 pm