Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sexy and I know It -Ty's House (Tyma)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Sexy and I know It -Ty's House (Tyma) Empty Sexy and I know It -Ty's House (Tyma)

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:46 am

Karma rolled onto her back, the cotton sheets wrapped around her middle instead of her legs. She sighed. She couldn't sleep, and she was hungry again. She ran her tongue along her teeth, hoping for the worst. She'd just ate. How was she hungry again? She rolled so her back was to the door, staying on one side of the bed so that the side nearest the door was still open. She sighed and started humming the Pokemon theme song again, having it stuck in her head.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Sexy and I know It -Ty's House (Tyma) Empty Re: Sexy and I know It -Ty's House (Tyma)

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 am

Ty wandered back into his room rubbing a hand through his hair. He really need to do something that alcohol thing. Whatever, he'd get on that later. Now all he wanted to do was get out of the clothes he was wearing yesterday and burrow down for the day and...

Of course, the - admitedly attractive - young Vampire in his bed may put a crink in that plan.

He leaned against the door frame and gave the girl a wry smile, "Enjoying yeahself Karmzy?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Sexy and I know It -Ty's House (Tyma) Empty Re: Sexy and I know It -Ty's House (Tyma)

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:12 am

Karma rolled over, her eyes going to Ty. "I would be, but I think this bed is extremely too big for one person." she said bluntly, sitting up and looking over to him. "How on earth do you sleep in it?"

She patted the bed next to her and pulled her knees up to her chest. "Are you afraid of me, Tyty?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 am

"On the contrary Karmzy, that bed is the perfect size," he smiled straightening up, "I like to spread out."

He began to casually stroll into the room, and walked over to his closet flinging through his things.

"I ain't know if 'friads the opporative word," he stated flashing a glance back at her and the bed. "Though I also gotta remind yeah, my brains far more sober than it was last night."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 am

She smiled back at him. Laying back so she was lying spread eagle on the bed. "I guess it's better like this..." She said experimentally, flipping onto her side. "But there's so much space...." She sighed and pouted. "Come here."

"What is the operative word, then?"

"I know you aren't drunk, Ty. You seem to want to keep your clothes on. That's new." She smiled a dazzling smile at him and winked.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Ty laughed. He couldn't help it. This girl was...

He shook his head and chucked the shirt he'd grabbed from the closet aside. It wasn't like he could get changed with her in here anyways.

Rolling his eyes he walked over and flopped beside her on the bed.

"Cautious, I believe would be the opporative word," he said with a nod, spreading out and putting his hands behind his head.

He sent her a smirk, "I'm sure yer quite dissappointed to know that my clothes fit a lot better when I ain't intoxicated."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Karma smirked at him, sliding closer and wrapping an arm around his middle so they were touching. "Cautious?" She asked, resting her head on his chest and looking up at him. "What's there to be cautious about?"

She smiled teasingly and swirled her fingers along his side. "I wouldn't say 'disappointed' is the operative word." She teased lightly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Ty looked at her as she curled into his side and threw her arms across him. He raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Really what else had he expected from joining her?

"Don't try to tell me yeah ain't dangerous when yeah wanna be Karmzy," he said with a wry little grin, "I ain't that stupid, not even when I was drunk."

He removed a hand from behind his head and grabbed her fingers, stopping them from moving along his said.

Tyler returned her teasing grin - he really did have a attractive girl problem on top of his drinking one.

"What is the operative word, then?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Karma grinned. "I don't hurt my friends." She said softly. "You're a friend, aren't you, Tyty?"

she froze when he grabbed her fingers and looked up at him questioningly. She kept her voice light. "The operative word is 'relieved', I suppose. I can't really have you stripping now, can I?" She teased, laying her head back down on his chest so he couldn't see her face. "I have enough trouble controlling myself as it is..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 am

Ty shrugged, rolled his eyes and then gave a little - semi-reluctant - grin as he lightly pulled on her hair, "I guess I am Karmzy."

He really needed to stop 'befriending' wizards. First Ty then... Iva... now Karma.

"Oh yeah do, do yeah?" he asked with a little laugh. "Well then I'm glad to be a help to yeah."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 am

Karma looked down, realised he was still holding her fingers, and pulled them away from his, resting her hand on his chest instead. She listened closely, and could hear his heartbeat beating against her ear.

"Tyty..." She asked cautiously. "Can I bite you...?" She cringed as if expecting a blow as she asked it, acting afraid of the rejection. "I'm just... it helps my hangover, you know? And it'll help yours too..." She shut up and curled against him, hiding her face from him.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:29 am

Ty froze for a long moment.

He wanted to say no. He didn't want to be a blood bag. The fundementals of Vampires disgusted him more than that of magic but as it was...

"Karmzy..." he trailed off running a hand absentmindedly through her hair. "I don't..."

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:35 am

Karma looked up at him, meeting his eyes. She wanted him to let her. She wanted him to let her bite him. "Please?" She asked softly, her entire soul in her eyes. "It won't hurt, promise." She looked into his eyes, promises in hers, promises and secrets and the kind of comfort that only young women can give. "Please Tyty...?" Her voice had lowered to a breath, and her entire focus was on the boy before her, as if he were the only thing in her world. "Just a small bite..." her hand trailed up his chest and slowly, barely, caressed his neck, though her eyes never wavered. "It can even be the last time... You won't have to ever deal with me again, if you don't want to..."

She felt that the eye contact was important, though she didn't know why.*

((OOC: For all you stalkers out there, Karma is using Compulsion, which is the power that Vampires have to control their victims. She doesn't know she has it yet, which is why it's so vague.))

Last edited by Karma Black on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:49 am

Ty looked down at her, catching her eyes and then suddenly...

Well, he couldn't explain it and wasn't sure he wanted to but all he wanted to - no needed to at the moment was say yes to Karma.

Slowly he felt his head nod, as he put a hand to the back of her head and slowly put guided it towards his neck.

"Yes, Karmzy. Please."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 am

Karma didn't question his sudden change of mind, writing it away to her skill with persuasion. She felt her fangs lengthen and kissed his neck sweetly, as she always did before a bite. She swung her leg over him and strattled him, sitting on his lap so she was in a more comfortable position. With no more rituals she bit him, filling him with endorphins. Liquid pleasure filled him as she drank and drank, her thirst suddenly great. She doubled the endorphins with a flick of her tongue and continued to drink. It was the longest hour and the quickest second in the world.

When her hunger was put down a few notches, and her conscience told her she should have stopped earlier, she ended the bite, licking the bite mark so that it healed. She stopped and sighed, relaxing against his body. "Thanks, Tyty." She purred.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 am

Time spead past and slowed down as Karma drank from him. The part of his mind that might have been protesting what was going on -wondering how the hell he had agreed to this again - was completely gone.

He began to feel light headed but whether that was from the loss of blood or the endorphines he neither knew nor cared.

When Karma pulled away he almost had to bite back a call of protest.

"Your welcome Karmzy," he said absentmindedly returning his one had to its spot in her hair, and running the other one along her arm.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:10 am

She hummed softly, a low sound that could almost be classified as a purr. "We should do this again, you know." She said softly, meeting his eyes again. "You remember where I live, right? Come again if you feel the need to... or you want another bite. I should be home..." She nuzzled herself into his neck, a soft kiss against his neck all that she allowed herself before she pulled away and sat up, looking down at him with a small smile before she kissed him on the cheek and swung off him. Her feet hit the ground silently, and she padded over to the closet.

She pulled out one of his shirts, slipping it over her shoulders before turning and heading for the door. "I have to go home now, Tyty. I had a nice time last night... we should hang out more often..." She smiled at him over her shoulder and walked out his bedroom door, heading downstairs in search of her boots.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Tyler let out a small noise of protest as she got to leave, but did nothing more.

"See you around Karmzy," he called softly as she left his intoxicated brain already plotting the way to her house as he drifted back into a slumber.

That Evening

Ty woke with a start. He looked around his room groggily, and gropped at his clock. It ws 7:30 at night... he had slept all day. Why had he slept all day?

He slowly pulled himself out of bed, and wandered over to his closet reaching for a shirt, just to remember.

"Well, F*ck," he groaned grabbing his neck.

He'd let Karma feed off him again.

And he needed more orange juice.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 pm