Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Booty Call (Tre/Ty)

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Booty Call (Tre/Ty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Booty Call (Tre/Ty)

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:53 am

Tre rolled his eyes and slung back the shot, drinking it with a straight face. As a half angel, it took a lot more to get him drunk, and that was a good thing seeing as he'd probably have to get Ty home.

He slung back just as many shots as Ty did, trying to persuade Ty to stop, but he wouldn't lose.

Wait a moment... "What do you mean, this too? I totally beat you at that game! I always beat you!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:19 am

Although Ty could definitely see the boy drink just as many drinks as he did, all his brain could pick up on were the suggestions to stop.

"Beneeeyyy," he whinned, "Shush it! Yer bein' a parrttaayyy pppoopper!! I came here ta drink! I'm gunna drink!!"

With that he continued on his campain of drinking himself unconsious, for he had a feeling that was going to be his goal today.

"Nuuhhh uhhh!! I always winn cause- cause, I'm Ty-Ty of Awesomeness!!" He nodded as if this made completely sense to him.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:37 am

Tre rolled his eyes. Drunk. He was just completely rediculous. "You know, if you keep getting drunk like this, you'll totally lose all the game you have left." He said, drinking just as many shots and not feeling even a little tipsy yet.

"I am not a party pooper, Marco." He said, grinning a winning grin. "I'm Tre Beneparte and I'm absolutely flawless."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:52 am

"Pfft, if I keep gettin' drunk like this I ain't ever have ta, have ta, have ta think 'bout, 'bout stuff 'gin," he announced. "I don't like stuff. I like... I like this..."

He whirled around and looked at the dance floor.

"I am gunna dance!! Dance, dance, dance!!"

With that he flounced out into the mass of people, completely ignoring the usually phobia that sunk in at the people closing in around him.

"Catch me if yeah can Mr. Flawless!!!"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 am

Tre slung back three more shots, trying for at least a buzz, though it got nowhere. "Markie, come on. Why are you..." He sighed as the boy ran off to the dance floor, drinking ten more shots before following him. He raised his arms and shook his hips a bit once, and three girls magically appeared around him, dancing and grinding.

He huffed a bit, but danced, trusting that the drunk boy would come around a bit. "Hey... ladies..." He whined a bit, pouting, but still dancing. "I was looking for a friend..." He had about three seconds before they were promising him things that were better than looking for his friend, and he complied. He was still a boy, of course...
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 am

Ty whirled around the floor flouncing between person and person, group to group, chatting it up the people he met, possibly stealing a few kisses from the girls or two who were drunk enough to let him, and all the while sneaking drinks from where ever he could.

He, as he often did when he reached a level of drunk, completely forgot about Tre as soon as he was out of sight. There was a part of his brain that was pricking at him to remember something but he couldn't for the life of him pick up what it was.

Eventually he managed to tire of the dance floor, the people, and stumbled his way back to the bar.

Only to have his request for more to be refused.

"Sorry Mate. I think you've had enough."

Ty pouted, "Nuuhh-uuhhh!! If-if I'm still, still standin' it ain't enough!! More! More! More!" his voice got louder until he settled down back to a pout, "Please can I have some more?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Tre had been having a very nice time on the dancefloor - the group of girls had multiplied until he was surrounded by them - when the sound of Tyler's whines reached him. He really was a good friend, wasn't he?

He danced his way out of the crowd, trying to ignore the whines and pouts of the girls he'd left behind.

"I do think that's enough." He said, sitting at the bar next to where Ty was currently making a fool of himself. "Thanks for finding him, sir." He said, nodding his head at the bartender.

"Hey Ty..." He cooed. "There's more alcohol at your house..." He smiled invitingly. "We should go there."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Ty looked over to see his friend and pouted at the words coming out of the boys mouth.

"But Treeeeee; I don't wanna, don't wanna stop. Its too earrly!! It's only, only, only -" he looked at his watch for a long moment but the numbers didn't seem to make sense to his brain. "It only earrllyy!!"

He tilted his head and scrunched up his brow, "Is there? How-how do yeah know whats at my house??"

He paused for a moment before the idea stuck into his head, and he bounced away from the bar, stumbling on his feet and laughing as he got up again.

"Ooopsy," he called. "Come on Tre-zers, I wannna goo hoommeee."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:58 am

Tre deigned not to answer his drunken friends first two questions, instead nodding eagerly and throwing an arm around ty. "Let's go home then, eh Ty? More drinks!" He exclaimed, starting to head for the door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:10 pm