Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Need Someone To Talk To {OPEN}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Need Someone To Talk To {OPEN}  Empty Need Someone To Talk To {OPEN}

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Lora rubbed her eyes tiredly as she went down the stairs to the common room. She was having those damn nightmares again, and couldn't get any sleep. It was always about her sister but some worse than others.

She pulled her knees upto her chest and faced the fire with a sigh. She felt like crying and screaming at the same time. She wondered if anyone else would be up at midnight. Of course she wouldn't go blurting out about the cause for her lack of sleep, but it might help her to get mind off of it.

Need Someone To Talk To {OPEN}  Empty Re: Need Someone To Talk To {OPEN}

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Okay, so obviously it wasn't any of her business to begin with. No, Geneva wasn't the kind of person who comforted people who felt said, or wasted her time with small talk, but she decided that this time, just this once, she'll go against her nature and perhaps help somebody.

It was late, so maybe the lack of sleep gave her the change of hearts, or she was in fact sleepwalking, or possessed by a ghost of a nice person. Could have been that the fact that she and the almost crying girl were in the same house, so it gave her the idea that she could find a match in her, at least a similar personality or some interests in common.

"Um, excuse me?" the girl tried to sound a bit comforting, and bit her lip in the process. "What's going on?"

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:05 pm

"Oh, hey there." Lora greeted the newcomer with a surprised smile. She didn't think anyone would be up at this time, but she was glad that she wouldn't be alone anymore.

"Nothing much is going on really, except that I can't sleep." She replied and laughed lightly. "I'm Alora by the way but you can call me Lora," she introduced herself. "So how come you are up this late?"

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:17 pm

And I was just going for a glass of water, but couldn't find a clean one in my room, she sighed in her head, guess now that I'm here and I talked to her in my own free will, I'll be playing the role of an therapist. Oh shoot, and I broke a nail.

"Yeah, I had the same problem", Geneva responded and cursed in her head, "I was too thirsty to just stay in bed. Geneva's the name, you can call me Neve or Gene, but most of the people just use Geneva."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 pm

"Nice to meet you, Gene." Lora replied with a smile. "Which year are you in? I'm guessing second or third since I haven't seen you in any of my classes." She turned to face the fire and sighed. "I am feeling so tired but I'm almost scared to go to sleep." She admitted. "Do you mind staying here for a while? But it's totally fine if you want to leave after getting your glass of water." She added quickly with a sheepish smile.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 am

"Nice to meet you too", she admitted and finally took a seat beside her, "well, I guess, since I'm already here, I can stay a while. The chances for me to fall asleep again are really, really small, so it won't hurt me if I stay, no, not really."

"I'm in third year, you're in fourth then?" she asked her, looking slightly uncomfortable. "Based on your looks, you can't be a firstie."

Geneva took a deep breath and rolled her eyes, smiling on the inside because of how casual she could be sometimes, without even knowing it.

"Why are you scared?" her inner, curious self asked the question out loud.

So this could turn out to be a good move, and also an interesting one, the girl thought and looked at Lora again.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 am

"Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it." Lora smiled gratefully at the Slushatel and moved aside so the girl could sit. She wouldn't normally ask someone to waste their night like this, but there was no way she was going back to sleep.

"Yup, I'm a fourthie and proud." Lora told with a grin. "Don't worry, if you've heard any bad rumours about fourth years, I'll prove them wrong to you."

She hesitated slightly before replying. "I've been having nightmares, recently." She admitted. "I haven't been getting much sleep either because of it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:10 pm