Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Bartending with Style (open)

Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Bartending with Style (open) Empty Bartending with Style (open)

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Standing behind the bar in his tight leather pants, three quarter sleeve poet's shirt, and knee high leather boots Basil looked like he should be standing up on stage belting out a song rather than behind the bar serving drinks. He had his fill of fame though and was content to serve drinks, flirt with the ladies, and make an honest living without damaging everything.

A lot of people just used their wands to serve the patrons but Basil preferred the old fashioned Muggle way and it showed in his skills. He kept the wooden counter of the bar polished to a high sheen with the help of a little magic and when he slid a drink down it the drink would stop right in front of the intended person. The American rock star had learned a great deal since moving back to Europe and he enjoyed his job greatly. Sometimes people would even talk to him.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Bartending with Style (open) Empty Re: Bartending with Style (open)

Post by Lynx Miller Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Lynx decided that he would go into the Golden Thestral he had heard so much about it but never had actually gone to it, as he entered he instantly felt relaxed it had that real pub feel about it, he then walked up towards the bar he noticed a man there who looked like he was desprately trying to hold onto his rocker years

Lynx sat and gave the man a small smile, " Um yeah, I'll just a Phoenix shooter thanks" he said, Lynx then gazed around the rest of the pub
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Studying the man that had just seated himself at the bar Basil could sense something off. Whether it was the way he walked or the small smile or the way he gazed around the pub, Basil could tell something was on the man's mind.

"Coming right up," he answered grabbing his tumbler. With practiced ease he mixed the liqueurs into the tumbler, and gave it a couple shakes. A final flip in the air gave Basil ample time to place a shot glass on the bar and grab the tumbler in his left hand. Opening the tumbler he poured the concoction into the glass and slid it forward towards the man. "Anything else I can get you," Basil asked cleaning out the tumbler with a practiced flick of his wand. Cocking his eyebrow he commented, "You look kinda lost. Is there someone you're waiting for?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Alexa had finished visiting her aunt and decided to come here. She opened the door and entered. She saw a guy behind the bar who actully looked interesting. She went over and sat at the bar.

"Hello, you wouldn't do a drink called a bloody Mary do you?" Alexa asked as her green eyes locked with the bar tender.

Bartending with Style (open) Casey1-2-1
    Bartending with Style (open) Russia12
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:05 am

Turning away from the man Basil gave a cocky grin as he pulled out a highball glass from under the bar. "Anything for a pretty lady like yourself," he replied. With a wink he coated the bottom of the glass in Worcestershire sauce, tabasco, and a dash of salt and pepper before scooping some cracked ice from the freezer to his side. Steady hands and a careful eye made the pouring of vodka and tomato juice seem easy when Basil poured one in each hand. He took a fresh, crisp celery stalk and stirred the concoction gently before pushing it towards the beauty in front of him.

"So, what's a pretty thing like you doing here all by yourself," Basil asked lifting a foot up onto a low stool behind the bar and leaning onto the gleaming surface. He allowed his eyes to wander of the woman's body taking in her subtle curves on her slim body.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Alexa smirked at the man. Her green eyes locked with his. She took the drink and sipped it. She licked her lips.

"I needed to get out of my manor. I was going insane with marking my students essays." Alexa said rolling her eyes.

She knew that he was checking her out. She looked at him. The rocker look suited him very well.

Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:44 am

Basil watched the tongue dart out over those compelling lips. He was mesmerized but then again what woman didn't interest him. "You're a teacher as well," he asked shocked that such a creature as this was restricted to teaching. "That's interesting. I am as well. What do you teach?"

He actually couldn't wait to get back to the school and start teaching again. When Basil was passionate about something he loved to do it, no matter in what way. Hearing the soft padding of paws the ex-rocker turned his head and took in the sight of the medium sized cat making it's way towards him. "What is it, Dansen," he purred, sounding just like a feline.

The sleek ocelot jumped gracefully to the back counter and rubbed his length along Basil's back, growling softly, and swishing his sleek tail around. He gave a yowl and a growl and stepped daintily over to the engraved silver dish. Giving an exaggerated sigh and a crooked grin Basil reached under the bar and pulled out a fairly fresh fish from a cooler. Placing it in the dish behind and to the left of him Basil turned back and rested his elbow against the bar. "Apologies. It's his feeding time and he loves being out in the bar area instead of cooped up in the back."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 pm

"It's fine, he must like the attention!" Alexa said with a giggle. Her pocket started to move. Her snake must be awake. She got Fade out of her pocket and wrapped Fade around her neck.

Nice Sleep my dear Fade? Alexa asked her snake.

Yes, I did untill I heard Purring Mistress. I sense a cat! Fase hissed. Alexa giggled.

"I teach Transfiguration at Durmstrang. What about you?" Allexa asked.

Aren't yoou going to introduce me Mistress? Fade asked.

Alexa rolled her eyes. "This is Fade, My Cobra. Don't worry she doesn't bite people she likes." Alexa said with a smirk.

Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Snorting Basil replied, "Nah. The great buffoon just likes to see the reactions some of the patrons give me when I talk to him in his own language. That and he enjoys being elevated from the floor when he eats and there aren't any places in the back where he can eat comfortably."

Wiping out a glass with a pristine white rag he watched the woman pull the snake from her pocket and listened to the exchange between them. To the woman he said, "I am the music professor at Beauxbatons." Directing his attention to the snake Basil greeted in a hiss, "A pleasure to meet you, Fade of the Cobra serpents. May your scales shine brightly and your hunting always be good." As if he had done nothing out of the ordinary the rocker went back to polishing his glassware, eyes travelling over to ocelot behind him.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Alexa raised one of her elegant eye brows.

Well Fade another speaker! Alexa said to her snake.

Not many speakers out in the world left Mistress. Hello Human, do you have a name? Fade hissed at the bartender.

Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Basil," came the reply. He nodded his head in respect. Switching glasses Basil continued polishing as he said, "I am also not a speaker in the respect that you think. My talents are not limited to the race of serpents. I am what is known... he trailed off as the door to the pub opened seemingly by itself. Looking at the lower corner of the door Basil spotted the tell-tale nose of the neighborhood stray dog.

"Merlin above, you blasted animal," Basil growled and barked. "You know that I only feed you around back. Get out and close the door before Animal Control catches your mangy arse." The door quickly closed as the mutt scuttled backwards and loped around towards the back alley.

Dansen let out a meow, "Stupid dogs. Always poking their noses in."

Basil scowled and threw his cloth at the ocelot. "Don't start, furball," he growled, switching fluently to cat sounds. Getting a new cloth he went back to furiously wiping the highball glasses. "My apologies. Sometimes the animals around here don't know when to listen or hold their tongues," he addressed the woman. "Might I know your name though?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:37 pm

"It's ok Basil, My Name is Alexa. It's a pleasure to make your aquaintence." Alexa said with a smile.

"Fade here can be very rude when she wants to be. She listens but she says what she says. I wouldn't have her any other way though and she knows it. I hope you don't mind me having her out in here." Alexa asked.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 am

Ryan entered the Golden Thestral to have a quick drink before he made his way to London to do a prediction for a family, he was quite a talented Seer and was aiming to boast his reputation so that he would become more well noted for his work

He walked up the counter and saw the bartender was talking to a young woman, Ryan then cleared his throat in an attempt to politely get the man's attention
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Alexa looked to see a young man cough to get Basil's attention. She smirked and sipped her drink. She looked around the room and stroked her Snake. She waited to talk to Basil until he was free again to talk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:28 am