Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas)

The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Abe laughed. "Then tell me what the fuck you were doing in school. And I mean everything." He only intensified the scale of this scale, since he knew that after a while, she would be going numb, and he definitely did not want that.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tides are Getting Higher (Abraxas)

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm

"I studied! I didn't go outside because of the crow! I ran into your sister! I met with Jaelyn Morozov!" Ksenia screamed once more, her whole figure writhing on the floor. Even through the great pain, she managed to retain her rationality.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Abe shook his head, knowing that there was more, but he let go of the spell, all the same. He took to holding her by the throat, hoping she would choke. "I know there's more. Tell me."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Ksenia gasped for breath as held her. She was sure he was leaving bruises around her neck. "I...."she gasped out. "I started practicing with the dagger that General Ryker gave me," she finally said. She hoped that that would distract him though she was not completely sure what his opinion of her carrying weapons was.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm

"You're an apprentice, huh?" Abe asked, but still not slacking on Ksenia's grip. He too was an apprentice during his Durmstrang days, so of course he wasn't able to find anything extraordinary with that. "Impressive. But I know there's more. Tell. Me. Or I'm going to kill you."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Ksenia let out a small laugh at his threat. "You are not going to kill me," she sneered at him. "Don't try to scare me with that," she almost snarled. "There will be a lot for you to lose if you choose to do that."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:14 pm

"What will I lose?" asked Abe without a single bit of fear in his already cold voice, "you know I have nothing to lose. My dignity and pride have gone long ago." He wasn't at all affected by her feeble attempts to shake him.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:16 pm

"I was not talking about your nonexistant morals/ I was talking about the power that only me and my sister posses!" Ksnia snapped at him between gasps for breath.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Abe's eyes stayed cold, but he was mentally blinking. Why else had he wanted to marry her, after all? "Of course," he muttered, "I never get a chance to use them if you die, now do I? Regina's not as much of a beauty as you are." He then let go of them and tucked a strand of stray hair behind her ear.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Ksenia closed her eyes, feeling herself trembling form all of the emotions inside of her. Why did this have to work that way? He was gentle now and she needed to use it to her advantage. She shut all of her emotions off as she leaned closer to him and kissed his lips.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Abe blinked when Ksenia kissed him. He tried not to feel anything, and he felt nothing. As soon as he could, he grabbed her shoulders and shoved her away from him. He wiped the taste of her lips off his own, as if they tasted like that. "You whore!" he shrieked. "Never, ever do that again."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Ksenia fell to the floor once again. more bruises forming on her skin. "Then let me go," she whispered through her tears. She had no idea what to do right now, how to get out of the situation in one piece.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Abe rolled his eyes and slapped Ksenia on the face. "Get out!" he shrieked, walking back to his chair.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Ksenia trembled, tears pouring down her bruised face as she slowly walked out of the Manor. She couldn't get out of there fast enough, but with all her injuries it took a lot to move.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:30 am