Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Candy Time (Rosie)

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Candy Time (Rosie) Empty Candy Time (Rosie)

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 am

If there was one thing that could actually get Savannah out of the safety of the school, it was candy. She'd ran out of her stash, and as much as she hated to go outside in fear of being kidnapped again, it was either have no chocolate and be miserable, or be miserable with chocolate. It was a no brainer.

Quickly running down to Hogsmeade, she didn't stop until she was inside the warm candy store. Pausing to catch her breath, she glanced around the store, looking around for Rosie. She hadn't seen her since she'd gotten back, and she fully expected Rosie to be worrying over her. After all, she was one of her youngest members, and she'd just gotten kidnapped.

Taking an assortment of chocolates and candies off the shelves, she finally tracked her down. Heading up to her, she mustered up a smile, "Hey Rosie,"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Candy Time (Rosie) Empty Re: Candy Time (Rosie)

Post by Passion Rose Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 pm

She turned around, controlling her speed, and shrieked with joy. "Savannah!" She cried, as she gathered her in a hug. "Oh my gosh, are you o.k!? I heard about you getting kidnapped... oh my god. I should have passed out weapons already, it would have helped." She whispered the last part.

"Gosh, I was so worried about you." She told her. She brushed Savannah's hair out of her face.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm

"I'm alright. Happy to be back," Savannah said, grinning from ear to ear to as she hugged Rosie back. She'd known that she'd be worried about her, but watching her freak out over her...she hadn't expected people to care so much.

"It wouldn't have helped," She whispered with a shrug, "The crow moved way too fast to be attacked. And it wasn't that bad," She added. It really hadn't. And she didn't want Rosie thinking she'd had a difficult last week, so she changed topics, "But weapons would be nice."

"How have you been?" She asked, smiling at the vampire.

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm

She smiled bigger as Savannah grinned. Savannah was one of her favorite order members.

She sighed. "Too bad I wasn't there, I might have been able to beat it." She put her hair in a pony tail. She noticed a change in Savannah's moods, but didn't comment.

"You look Candy Starved." She announced, grabbing some candy. "Eat up." She smiled.

"I have been o.k, better now that you are o.k."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 am

"Ya," She said, though rather half-heartedly. Hadn't a vampire been there too? She hadn't been able to beat the crow either. And that guy with the red eyes...Savannah mentally slapped herself. If she kept thinking back to that week, she was never going to be able to move on.

Smiling at Rosie as she was given candy, she began eating a chocolate bar, smiling. Swallowing, she paused, "I wanted to ask you something." Glancing down at her feet for a moment, she blurted out, "Could you be my mentor?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 am

She noticed on how Savannah wasn't completely agreeing with her. "Was the creature extremely fast? Was there another vampire there?" She asked gently and softly.

She stared at Savannah open mouthed for a few minutes, then grinned. "Of course! I would love too!" She hugged Savannah, gently. "Glad you trust me." She whispered. She hadn't felt this happy in a while... not since she meet Dye.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 am

Savannah nodded, "It was. When we were in the cave, it would come and go like that," Savannah snapped her fingers, "There was another vampire. A Slytherin. She's older than me, but I'm not sure her name,"

"Of course I trust you, Rosie," She said with a grin, hugging her back.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 pm

She widened her eyes, and shook her head. "Never heard of something that can do that. Do you have any idea why the creature is doing that?" She asked.

"Hm... I might wanna talk to this vampire. I wonder what side she is on." She frowned. She hadn't spoke to a vampire in nearly four years.

She smiled. Savannah was almost like her niece or something, she vowed to teach Savannah the best she could.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 pm

"It apparently wanted to protect us," Savannah said with a roll of her eyes, "Like kidnapping us and making everyone worry protects us," Shaking her head, she rubbed her arms. It didn't bother her to think about that week, but it was still out there and could always come after her again.

"I have not the slightest idea," She shrugged, "But it would be good to have her on our side."

Rosie was just plain awesome. She was like the older sister Savannah had never gotten to have.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 am

She laughed. "What a interesting way to protect someone." She frowned, and gathered Savannah into a hug. "I am going to train you the best I can." She whispered. "It will never come after you again, if I have a way to interfere with that.

A customer walked up, and Passion had to leave for a few minutes. After getting about two galleons from the customer and several large Honeydukes triple chocolate muffins gone, she walked back to Savannah.

"So, Hogwarts been o.k? Teachers being nice?" She asked.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 am

"It is," Savannah said, the corners of her mouth twitching into a smile as she hugged Rosie back, "I swear, if that crow finds it's way back to me, I'm going to make it wish it hadn't," Her eyes darkening slightly as they narrowed, she smirked, "I'll snap the birdbrain's little neck,"

Waiting for Rosie to come back, she ate a bit more of the chocolate in her hands, humming to herself.

Nodding to Rosie as she came back, she swallowed, "Yeah. All my classes are fun. I love duelling. And flying. Those have to be my two favourite classes,"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:39 pm

She grinned. "And I will help you. Nobody attacks my order members, or my adopted Sister, or niece. Which ever you prefer." She grinned. She knew Savannah still had her mom, so she didn't want to say daughter.

"Dueling was pretty fun. So was Occlumency, for me." She laughed.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 pm

"I think of you as that awesome and cool sister I never got to get," Savannah admitted, grinning up at Rosie.

"Duelling's awesome. Professor Fallen is a great teacher," Nodding, she paused for a moment, "I really should've taken Occlumency. I don't want people getting in my head,"

Yes, that would be terrible, wouldn't it?

Snapping her head up, Savannah glanced around, looking for the sound of the voice she'd heard. When she didn't see anyone else around, she only shrugged. She must've imagined it.

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:13 pm

She laughed. "You remind me a lot like my sister." She told her. "But.... not as hot tempered. Which I prefer." She grinned.

"Ah, Professor Fallen from the Order?" She nodded her head. "That's good, that you are taking that class." She smiled.

She frowned, as Savannah's head popped up and looked around with slightly wide eyes. "Savannah, what's wrong?" She asked. She felt the need to know, even the slightest thing, meant something could be wrong dealing with Savannah.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 pm

"I can be hot-tempered if I want," Savannah laughed, grinning up at Rosie, "I'd love to meet her. If she's half as awesome as you - well then, she'd be pretty cool,"

"Yep," She nodded, "Professor Fallen's great,"

Flickering her gaze up to Rosie, she shrugged, brushing off her question, "It's nothing. I just thought I heard something," And at least to her, it wasn't anything. Her body was still in high alert after being kidnapped, and maybe it was just her being overalert and picking up on the conversation of someone else around her. And her theory would've made sense if there was anyone else around. Shoving down that thought somewhere deep inside her subconscious, Savannah smiled up at Rosie.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:17 pm

She smiled sadly. She didn't feel like telling Savannah, that she was thought dead to her family.

"Hey, anything can mean danger Savannah. If it happens again, tel me." She told her.

(OOC: Just to let you know, the 9 o l . key on this laptop is having problems. So... yeah some etters might be missing Razz
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:41 pm

"I will." Savannah said with a nod, though she had no intention of keeping her promise. She'd imagined it, simple. Just because she was on full alert after being crownapped with all her senses working overtime, didn't it make some amount of sense that the same would happen to her imagination?

(OOC: It's alright. Razz)
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 am

She smiled, satisfied. "Now, lets move on a happy topic. What do you want to talk about?" She asked. She sat down at a nearby table, and continued sucking on her blood pop.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Had she - had she actually gotten away with lying? A little stunned, Savannah nodded, a smile creeping onto her face as she sat down across the table from Rosie. What did she want to talk about? Thinking for a moment, Savannah asked, "Everything and everyone in the Order's fine, right? I haven't missed anything while crownapped?"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 am

She frowned and tilted her head. "Mostly calm. I got into a fight about... a week ago I think. With a rogue vampire. He apparently hated muggles, and knew I was a leader of the order." She shrugged. "Thankfully, it was a new vampire. Unsure what the extent of his abilities, and fighting like a human would." She pierced her lips. "I just knocked him out pretty good, I personally don't like killing."

"Other than that, and your capture, everything has been fine."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:54 am

"I hate people who hate Muggles," Savannah muttered, "I wonder how they'd feel if someone in their family was a Squib,"

Looking up at Rosie, she smiled, "At least you're fine. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you."

"I hate murderers," She whispered, eyes planted firmly on the table between them, "They ruin everything."

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 pm

She sighed. "I think that they bully the Squib, or kick them out. Or, make them their servent." She snarled. Then she took in a deep, calming breath.

"I am sure you would be fine." She told her, smiling.

She frowned, and gather her into a hug. She understood what she meant, her father had been murdered.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:50 pm

Frowning, Savannah sighed, "Why are people so terrible? Why can't everyone just along?"

When did you become all high and mighty? Since when do you get along with everyone?

I'm not that bad, Savannah argued. I don't make people my servants. Why was she arguing with a voice she was imagining?

"No I wouldn't," She shook her head, "I don't want to see someone I care about hurt ever again."

Hugging Rosie back, she smiled faintly.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:29 pm

She sighed along with Savannah. "I don't know. I think it's their dreams and personality getting in the way at times." She wrung her hands together.

She smiled and gathered her into a hug. "Don't worry."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:31 pm

"People, as a whole, are monsters." Savannah decided. "All we do is hurt each other and try to come up with different ways to hurt each other."

"I still will." She said quietly, hugging Rosie back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:09 pm