Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Introduction with uncertianty ;; Amaya

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Introduction with uncertianty ;; Amaya Empty Introduction with uncertianty ;; Amaya

Post by Passion Rose Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Passion was excited, for Amaya has agreed to her taking her into the wizarding world. She hoped that they wouldn't run into any problems on the way there.

She was waiting outside of Hog's Head, ready to take Amaya into the wizarding world, where the war was taking place. Actually, one half of the war.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Introduction with uncertianty ;; Amaya Empty Re: Introduction with uncertianty ;; Amaya

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Maya's breathing was out of control. Her chest rose in quick, short and shallow breaths. This was too much.

This was too peculiar.

This was too amazing for someone like her.

The girl stumbled through the crowd that swarmed the streets, desperately searching for Passion. She felt as if she were about to drown in the magical madness.

"Passion?!" she called through the streets, catching sight of the "Hog's Head" sign, where the woman had said she would meet her. "Passion?!" Maya repeated, stretching onto her tiptoes and looking over heads. The girl suddenly silenced, remembering not to draw too much attention to herself, and moved with the crowd, trying to stay in the shadows.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Introduction with uncertianty ;; Amaya Empty Re: Introduction with uncertianty ;; Amaya

Post by Passion Rose Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 am

She heard Amaya well before what humans would have heard with the City's noise. She laughed.

"You know, you don't have to yell." She grinned. "Remember, what I am." She showed her fangs for a brief second. "Come on, lets show you where half of the war lays. Just in case." She whispered the last part, to softly for Amaya to hear.

She lead her in, and the bartender nodded at her. "Rosie, the usual?" The bartender gave her a hopeful smile.

"Sorry, kinda busy today. Also, I had a meal last night." She told him. She didn't like drinking more blood than she needed.

She lead Amaya to the wall, and pulled out her wand. She tapped some bricks, and a archway appeared.

"After you." She told Amaya, taking in her shocked look.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Maya blinked at the fangs, still finding them out of place on such a friendly face.

"R-right." she stuttered. "You can hear, so no yelling." She nodded stiffly. "Got it."

"A meal?" the girl couldn't help but squeal. Did Paz just eat them?

"Wow." Maya breathed. Bricks could move? This magical world was so...well, otherworldly. Maya nodded again, this time more eagerly, and stepped through the archway- and at the same time trying to stop her hand from clinging to Passion's.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:56 pm

She noticed that Amaya got a bit stiff. "Don't worry," She assured her. "I am a fluffy vampire." She grinned.

She sighed, Passion couldn't believe how careless she could be. She need to be careful around Amaya. "No, I just drink their blood and leave them alive." She reassured her. "I also give them blood replenishing potion, spell the bite mark away, obliviate them, and send them home."

"Yeah, wow." She smiled. "I remember when I first came here.. my sister..." She stopped. "I was only seven, my parents was a bit protective." She recalled sadly.

She then smiled, faking a little bit of it. "So where do you wanna go first?" She asked.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Maya giggled at the "fluffy vampire".

"Oh." Her body visibly relaxed. "Well, that's good then." she said, half reassuring herself that Passion was safe. The muggle often forgot she wasn't...normal, for her standards.

Maya frowned at Passion's sudden sadness and bit her lip.

"Do you..." she trailed off. No- she shouldn't pry.

"Well I don't really know much about this place- you should probably pick first." she laughed nervously.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:05 pm

She grinned, happy that Maya relaxed a little. "O.k, lets go to a candy store than. You need to see the candy we have, I need some blood pops anyways." She dragged her off to a candy store, advertising various stuff. Bertie's Every flavor beans, Licorice wands, Pumpkin Pasties, a few of Honeydukes stuff littered the windows.

Inside the store, little kids was screaming while parents had a frustrated look on their faces. "And Kids wonder why they don't go into a candy store often." She murmured to Amaya, laughing.

"So, whatcha want?" She asked. "Just tell me what you want, I have plenty money."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm

"You have a candy store?" she blinked. Magical folk had a sweet tooth? A terrible guilt washed over Maya's conscience. She had never really thought about what was past their magic.

Really- who didn't have a sweet tooth, magical or not?

Maya laughed with Passion. This world, it was so completely the opposite of hers- and yet it had these tiny similarities, like children running into a candy store and parents trying to reign them back. It was so...familiar. She hadn't been expecting that.

"Erm, welll...Oh gosh." she laughed at the craziness of it all. "Those every flavour beans things?" Maya said, still not quite understanding the concept of them. Every flavour?
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, in Hogsmeade though. Honeydukes sells some stuff here, but Wizard Candy is the best." She grinned.

She laughed. "Yes, every fllavor that exist in the world can be found in those treacherous boxes. Personally, I never had ate them for fear of what I might eat." She grinned.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:40 pm

"I'm just a little scared now." Maya grinned playfully as she spotted a box of the sweets through the window of the store.

"I would say I would pay you back but...I don't even know your currency. Is it pounds?" she asked curiously, tilting her head to the side.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:43 am

She waved her hand. "Don't worry about the money. I got it. And it is like... Sickle, to a Knut, to a Galleon. Sort of like the American Currency, in a way. With penny's to a quarter, and quarter to a dollar." She told her.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Maya blushed deeply.

"The American currency is almost as alien to me as this one." she smiled sheepishly- after all, she had never left the UK in her life.

"So tell me more about Hogwarts." she said, still confused about it. A magical boarding school?
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 am

She nodded. She didn't know about any other currency, so she couldn't really explain it.

"Hogwarts is a castle, built in the Medieval times. Four people started it, Salazar Slytherin, Godric Grryfindor, Helga Hufflepuff, and Rowena Ravenclaw. Salazar wanted to only teach to Pure Bloods, Wizards with Wizarding parents. Godric, wanted to teach the brave and courageous. Rowena, wanted to teach the bright ones. Helga, she took the rest and gave them a home.

"Hogwarts is a very light school. It has ghost, a forest by it full of magical creatures, and full of magic. Hogwarts give an aura of power, at least to me." She grinned.
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Maya only realised that her mouth had opened in shock after a few moments that Passion had stopped talking. Blushing slightly, she recovered and frowned, taking it all in.

"That's a bit...much." she breathed. "Could have put it a little more gently there, Paz." she teased.

"Magical creatures?" Magical people and creatures now, too? How much else was there?!
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:24 pm

She chuckled at Maya's face. "Sorry, it doesn't seem much to me. But then again, I grew up listening to bed time stories about Hogwarts." She smiled.

"Yeah, I am classified as a magical creature." She shrugged. "There is others, like Unicorns, Centuars, Werewolfs..."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:06 pm

Maya frowned deeply. "Do you have primary schools?" Her face lit up suddenly. "Will you tell me one of the stories?" she squealed. "Pleeeaase?" the girl widened her eyes, grinning.

She blinked.

"Unicorns are real?" Maya giggled.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:08 am

She shook her head. "No, parents tend to teach their kids or hire a tutor." She laughed at her reaction. "Maybe sometime. I gotta think about the right one to tell." She elbowed her gently.

She grinned. "Oh yes. Very much real."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 am