Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

What You Wish For | Djirma Fake

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

What You Wish For | Djirma Fake - Page 2 Empty Re: What You Wish For | Djirma Fake

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:19 am

Karma, all hints of tears gone from her eyes, gazed at the ring with a reverence she usually reserved for her secret thoughts about Ars... She rubbed her thumb over the ring, her eyes watching the silver spin. It was like a little peice of him she could carry around always.

Her other hand came and rested on her Black Family necklace, and she couldn't help but think that the two went well together.

She looked back up at him with a timid smile. "You're the very best, Ethon." She said, wrapping him in a hug.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

What You Wish For | Djirma Fake - Page 2 Empty Re: What You Wish For | Djirma Fake

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:30 am

Ethon returned the embrace, cherishing the proximity though he realized that it was not something he should come to expect. Whatever was going on, he knew that the girl belonged to the boy, Arsen.

Still, for this moment, she needed him, and that was worth rather a lot, by his estimation.

He gave a light chuckle. "Of course, I am, milady," Ethon said. "Of course, I am."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:43 am

Karma grinned up at him, her eyes brimming with happiness instead of tears. Slowly, however, doubts started to creep into her mind, and she ducked her head again. "What... what if Djinn's in control when I call you? Then what?" She asked softly. "Will he know I'm calling you? Will..." She stopped herself from getting hysterical by sheer force of will, and maybe a bit of help from Kama. "Will it work?" she whispered.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 am

"He would know," Ethon stated, matter-of fact. "However, he does not make use of me so very often. He does have his own chosen form.

"Regardless, it will work, and I will do everything in my power to answer. Always." He caressed the side of her head soothingly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:22 am

Karma smiled softly up at him, the air and anxiety leaving her on a sigh. She placed her hand over his, leaning into his touch. "You're the very best." She repeated, kissing the palm of his hand sweetly.

She stepped away from him, her eyes going back to the lake and her thumb rubbing on the ring gently, getting used to it being there. "I should go, though." She said, a bit distantly, her eyes flashing darker.

"I have to go." She repeated, sterner, her stance changing as she straightened her spine. "Thank you, Ethon." she raised to her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek before stepping around him and walking along the rest of the lake.

Kama cuddled the Karma she had inside her, smiling softly as she realized that the man behind her had actually helped her. It was for the better.

Because Kama wouldn't let her hide when she got back to Hogwarts.

She was ready for confrontation.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:14 am

"You're welcome," Ethon replied. He watched her go, stuffing his hands in his pocket. "Take care of her," the man murmured, almost to himself, gaze returning the lake.

He should see what his brother was up to, the man decided. Stepping back, he turned, vanishing from sight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:09 pm