Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

If I Died (Open)

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

If I Died (Open) Empty If I Died (Open)

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 am

Lynx made his way to his fathers grave site, once he got there he sat down crossed legged in front of the grave and gave a little smile, he then pulled out his wand upon noticing the bits of dirt on the face of the grave " Tergo" he said swiftly instantly the dirt lifted the the grave looked clean once more

Lynx then pulled out a can of fire whiskey " Hey dad, thought I might bring you some fire whiskey, i know your not the flowers type" Lynx gave a little chuckle he then poured the fire whiskey over the grave. Lynx often came about once a week to talk to his dad, he felt as though some how his father was listening

"Well not alot is really new in my life, oh mum got that Defence Against the Dark Arts position. And well I think thats made her increase her nagging about me not doing anything with my life" Lynx then looked down and started twisting the grass around his fingers, he then let out a sigh and looked back up at his fathers grave

"Maybe she's got a point, like if I died tomorrow what would I be remembred for, what would be say for my eulogy. Your remembred as the brave heart who got killed by a basilisk hatchling while busting illegal breeders, and mum is going to be remembred for her knowledge and skill in defensive spells" Lynx then paused for a moment "what about me...."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

If I Died (Open) Empty Re: If I Died (Open)

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:39 pm

It was another day and Alexa was making her way out of Her familys Mosulium. Alexa thought she was the only one in the grave yard. She sensed someone else. She looked around and saw a man pouring fire whiskey over a grave. Her eye's widened.

Is that man over there drunk Fade? Alexa hissed to her Cobra.

Not really Mistress Alexa, But he is a wizard though. Fade hissed back. Alexa got her out from the snakes own pocket and wrapped her cobra around her neck. She went over to the man,

"Are you ok there?" Alexa asked the man nicely with a small smile. Her green eyes mett his. She gasped as she knew who he was. It was Lynx Hydro Miller, whom was in the same year as her at Hogwarts.

"Lynx Is that You?" Alexa questioned.

If I Died (Open) Casey1-2-1
    If I Died (Open) Russia11
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:11 am

Lynx spun around as he heard someone talking to him, it was a woman about his age though she looked slightly familiar. To Lynx's surprize she knew his name

" Um.. yep thats me" he then continued to stare at her for a while, it then suddenly hit him it was Alexa Thorpe a girl he went to school with " Ah Alexa.. so how you been?" he asked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:47 am

Alexa smiled. "I have been fine at this moment in time. How are you Lynx. What have you been doing with your self for the past 3 and a bit years since we left Hogwarts?" Alexa asked Lynx.

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:19 pm

A pulse of fear rushed through Lynx as Alexa asked what he had been doing with his life Oh no, why did she have to ask that question, its so embrassing Lynx thought to himself, he couldn't just very well tell her he'd done nothing and only worked the odd shift in the pub

" Ah well.... last year i completed my PhD in Hunting and Health Science, and then decided I would write a book on effective hunting practices. And only earlier this year I was in slums of Russia educating the children and adults about the importance physical and mental health" Lynx then clasped his hands together

"So yeah, i've done pretty well with my life, in fact I think you will find I couldn't have done better" he then gave a beaming smile he was quite smug with the lie he had just told, he rather enjoyed his fictional life it was certainly better than his reality
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:29 pm

What Lynx didn't know that Alexa was skilled in Legilimency. She ccould tell it was a lie.

"You don't have to lie to me Lynx. I know your working in a pub. You don't have to be ashamed of it. At least your earning money at the end of the day. Not like some of our year mates who are still at their parents homes doing nothing. I think you need to try do some basic occlumencey, to keep your thoughts at bay and to not project them." Alexa said with a warm smile.

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:23 am

Lynx blushed as Alexa revealed that she was a Legilimen and could detect his lie, though he was quite comforted by her kind words he gave a little chuckle as she mentioned he should practice his basic Occlumency skills

" Well I never was good at Occlumency, I dropped it in my second year if you remember. I think Transfiguration is more my forte" Lynx was still proud of achieving one of the highest N.E.W.T.S in Transfiguration for the whole school. He then glanced down at the snake around Alexa's neck, he gave a slight shudder that creature always did give him the creeps, he just didn't trust it

Lynx then pulled his eyes away from the snake and looked up at Alexa " So... how bout you, what have you been doing with life?" he asked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:25 pm

"Actully I'm the Transfiguration Professor at Durmstrang. Yes I remember that you and me were the top of the class at Transfiguration. I have Master's in Transfiguration, Potions, Charms, Dark Arts, Occulemency, Legilimencey and Defence Against The Dark Arts. Took me 2 years to get my masters in all of them. I'm proud to say that in most of my master's I am youngest in the country and world to have got them. But trust me it was really hard work. I am supprised that you didn't do your Master in Transfiguration?" Alexa asked him

If I Died (Open) Russia12
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:38 am

Lynx was shocked to hear all the degree's Alexa had got since she left Hogwarts, though she was always a bright student so he should have known

" Wow thats incrediable, you definately have been busy. No wonder why they employed" he said with a smile, Lynx then gave a sigh as she stated she was surprized he didn't do his masters in Transfiguration " Ah well I guess once I graduated I wasn't really in the mood to do more study"

Lynx then bite his bottom lip, he always did this when he was pondering on something " Although I think I might end up going to get my masters, cause it seems no one wants to employ you if you don't have a degree" Lynx let out a small laugh
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 am

"You are wrong there Lynx, there's many places to get jobs at with no masters or degree's. Some people can get apprenticshops to help them gain their masters in certain subjects." Alexa said to lynx.

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Lynx tilted his head from side to side as Alexa said that not all places required degrees to work there, " Well maybe some places don't, but most places want proof of your intelligence" Lynx said with a little chuckle

" Oh though I talked to Asric and he said as soon as the position of Transfiguration Professor opens up he'll offer me the job, Im not sure if you remember a girl called Sapphire Tyler, she was a year below us in Gryffindor like me. Well yeah... she currently got the position" Lynx then let out another sigh
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 pm

"Well have you tried Beauxbatons? Even though they do not offer the course, you could always talk to Iréne Delanoir or Chantelle Fontaine to get the Transfiguration class up and running at Beauxbatons. There's the Metamorphic Studies Professor open there too?" Alexa said trying to be helpfull to Lynx.

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:11 am

Lynx quickly shook his head at Alexa suggesting that he could try for a position in Beauxbatons, " Oh no no, I could move country no... I mean learning a new langugae oh no I think I will stay here in England" Lynx then patted Alexa's shoulder " But thanks for trying to help"

Lynx then look at Alexa realizing that she was here in England it had just hit, " Hey wait if you teach at Durmstrang, what are you doing here?" he asked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Alexa looked over to the Thorpe Mausolium sadly. "Visiting a loved one." Alexa smiled sadly.

"It's been 2 years since I was back here. I missed Briatin because it was my second home, My blood is from Norway first, then Britain." Alexa said with a chuckel

nbbbbbbbn
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Lynx frowned as Alexa gestured towards the grave, " Ah sorry to hear that" Lynx said, he was never any good at comforting he just didn't know what to say

Lynx nodded his head at Alexa as she stated this was her second home " Oh yes thats right I do remember you saying you were from Norway" Lynx then paused for a moment then looked back at Alexa " Isn't it funny... school seems like it was years and years away don't you think" he stated
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:46 pm

"It's seems like that, especially with the hard work I have done to become what I am today.
    You know, my first interview after I did my masters was at Hogwarts. I got turned down because people found out that my mother was a death eater. But the thing is my Father wasn't, I didn't have a great childhood. You might not know that because we were just friends at school, but one day you will know what my past was like. Through my mothers mistakes, my little brother died young and I paid the price at all times." Alexa said with a sigh. Thank god she had her Occlumencey shilds up, because she knew that now she would have been in tears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am