Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First lesson, here we come ;; Savannah

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

First lesson, here we come ;; Savannah Empty First lesson, here we come ;; Savannah

Post by Passion Rose Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Passion was anxious. She was about to start training a Order member, the youngest there is. The one that was captured by a crow.

She looked around her home, smelling freshly bakes chocolate cookies, double fudge brownies, and milk waiting.

"Hope she will like it." She murmured.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

First lesson, here we come ;; Savannah Empty Re: First lesson, here we come ;; Savannah

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Humming to herself, Savannah navigated herself through the city of Azorat, looking around for Rosie's house. She was excited, something that she wasn't necessarily known for her. But she was happy, because she was actually going to get trained. Extra training, seeing as her mentor (she still needed to wrap her head around that concept) was the leader of the order.

Sighing to herself happily, she finally tracked down the house. Inhaling deeply to calm her strangely hyperactive nerves, she knocked on the door.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

First lesson, here we come ;; Savannah Empty Re: First lesson, here we come ;; Savannah

Post by Passion Rose Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 pm

She heard Savannah way before she knocked, and opened the door just as Savannah knocked. "Hello Savannah." She greeted. "I have stuff for you, like cookies. Come in." She grinned, and skipped back inside. She couldn't wait.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 am

Jumping slightly as Rosie opened the door, Savannah grinned up at her, giving her heart the chance to slow down again. Right, she's a vampire. Super-speed, super-hearing, you know, super everything.

"Hey Rosie," At the announcement of cookies, her grin broadened, "Ooh, cookies?"

Laughing, she followed Rosie into her house.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:08 pm

She laughed along with Savannah, she lead her into the kitchen. Being a vampire, Passion didn't need one, but she loved cooking for guests. "Alright, eat up and just ask if you want anything, before we start training." She told her, before grabbing a blood pop. Passion unwrapped it, and popped it into her mouth.

"Anything you really want to learn?" She asked.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Eyes widening, Savannah followed Rosie into her house, "I love your house," She murmured, looking around.

Eyes resting on the baked goods, she gasped, her eyes widening even more, "Brownies and cookies? This is so awesome," Grinning from ear to ear, she took one of each, eating them as quickly as possible but slowly enough to savour the sweet taste.

Swallowing, she looked at Rosie, deep in thought, "Not really," She began slowly, "But I want to learn everything,"

Your father would be proud.

And for a minute Savannah doesn't even care about the voice; she just smiles.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:09 pm

She smiled happily. "Thank you, I do try my best." She told her. Then she paused, and started thinking. "Maybe... since you are at Hogwarts learning Magic, I can teach you Muggle Fighting first. You would be suprised on handy it can be." She grinned.

"After all, if we are going to win this war, we have to understand both sides." She added.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm

"That sounds fun." Savannah grinned, rubbing her hands together in excitement. Muggle fighting would be important, because she could get attacked without her wand, and could catch her enemy off guard if they didn't expect her to have that skill.

"And we do need to win this war, or else tons of people will die."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:14 am

She smiled. "Now, I am going to apologize ahead of time. The physical I might make you do. Like run, that kind of thing. You have to be in shape, to be able to defend, or run when the time comes." She told her.

"I think we should do a warm up. How far can you run?" She asked, getting up.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:29 am

"That makes sense," Savannah said with a nod, smirking slightly, "But you don't need to apologize, I know what I signed up for," And now she was mentally kicking herself for not taking Hunting and Tracking. Next year, she promised herself, I will.

Blinking up at Rosie, she shrugged, now feeling ashamed of herself, "I don't really run that much, but I bet I could do..." Trailing off, she glanced around, "Oh, maybe half a mile,"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 am

She grinned. "That's good." She paused and shrugged. "It's a good distance for your age." She said at last. "Lets do as much as you can, rest, then start streches." She told her. She stood up, stretching her limbs.

She walked into one of the rooms, which was magically expanded making it into a sports area. She walked over to the track area. "A circle is a mile." She told her. "Tell me when you are ready."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Grinning, Savannah nodded, "That sounds good,"

Standing up, she stretched alongside Rosie before following her into the large room. Gaping as she looked around the room, she turned back to her mentor, "I'm ready now,"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:30 am

She nodded, and started at a jog. She enjoyed the feeling of running, and stretching her legs. She felt the need to run, run at a inhuman speed. She forced herself to stay at a human pace jog.

"This feel's nice." She replied.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:03 am

Beginning to jog after Rosie, Savannah grimaced. She much preferred flying to running, but her legs were attached to her body, while her broom was not. Like it or not, she'd have to do this.

Trailing behind Rosie, she nodded. As much as she disliked running, it did feel good to stretch her legs, "It really does,"
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:01 pm

She noticed that Savannah wasn't a fan of running, but she would be when she had to run away from something dangerous.

She continued running, still resisting the urge to run faster. Finally, she couldn't resist anymore. "Savannah, I am going to run faster for a minute, then I will be back in a jiffy." She flashed her a grin, and took off at a inhuman speed.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:03 pm

"OK," Savannah nodded, breaking out into a grin as she watched Rosie run. Wow, I wish I could do that.

You could, but I doubt she'd turn you into a vampire.

Well, I wouldn't want to be twelve forever anyway. Shrugging to herself, she watched Rosie run, mesmerized.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:27 pm

She did about two laps before coming back to Savannah. "Gosh, that felt good." She breathed. "I haven't done that in a while."

She set herself to Savannah's pace again. "Tell me when it's time for a break." She told her.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 pm

"Yeah," Savannah nodded, breathing heavily from the exercise. "It must be."

It wasn't that bad. Not really. Sure her legs hurt and her lungs felt like they were on fire, but the run was not all that bad. She could continue, for her pride if for nothing else. "I will."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:05 am

She had sensed a heavy discomfort from Savannah. She could hear heavy breathing pants, and could almost hear her lungs struggle to supply oxygen.

"Lets start easing down to a slow jog, we don't want to all of a sudden stop. Does bad things to a heart."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 pm

"Alright," Savannah said, relived to be slowing down. Mustering up a grin at Rosie, she slowed her pace.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:06 am

She stopped and plopped on the ground. "You feeling alright?" She asked. She listened carefully to Savannah's heart and was relieved that it sounded fine.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:53 pm

"Yeah," Savannah nodded, sitting down beside Rosie, "Just a little tired."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:40 am

She nodded, and laid down for a while. Then she got up quickly, and pulled Sav up. "Alright, come on. Next thing."

She walked over to a few punching bags, and leaned against the wall. "Show me a fist." She commanded.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Nodding, she followed Rosie, tagging along a little behind. Staring at the punching bags for a moment, she glanced down at her right hand, curling her fingers into a fist-like shape, wrapping her thumb around her middle and ring finger.

"Like this?" Savannah asked, holding her hand up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:07 am