Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)

Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)  Empty A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)

Post by Rhea Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Rhea really didn't like Café Soliel much, not at all, but she had agreed to a family-meeting of sorts with her siblings, it wasn't like she had much else to do, besides she had been in the neighborhood shopping for some new clothes.

She had arrived first, of her sibling and chosen a table in the back, sitting with her leg over the other and her bags under the table, waiting for the rest of her family to join her.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)  Empty Re: A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:44 pm

''Family meeting..'' Athena muttered to herself. It had been a year, a year and four months. It was always weird to meet them, they were all so much older and even though she recently had turned fifteen she knew that they'd treat her like a child. Like it was her fault that she was born 4 years before them. Entering the cafe she looked around.
    Her sister sat nonchalant by a table, looking sophisticated and goodlooking as always. Rhea, the most beautiful of them. According to their parents. Spoiled and most loved. Would Athena ever be as pretty? She sure didn't think so. Oh how she envied Rhea. With her head held high and a slight smirk Thena walked up to her sister.

''Ello sister.''
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)  Empty Re: A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)

Post by Rhea Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Rhea was too busy checking on her nails - making sure none of them had their nail polish smeared, and if they did she fixed it with her wand, but made sure no one noticing - to notice when her sister walked into the Café.

It wasn't until Athena spoke, that Rhea looked up.
    "Oh, hello 'Na." Rhea replied grinning at her use of Athena's name. "You made it." she plastered a fake smile, as she waited for her sister to sit down, before she leaned back in her chair and fixed her dress, making sure to smile to the boys sitting around them in the Café. "Dont you look nice." she then said, looking up and down her sister with a slight smirk.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 pm

She sat down and leaned back on the chair. ''Well I am in front of you. Which basically means that I made it here.'' And it had started. Hopefully it would be over soon. Only if her brothers could make it. ''Couldn't wait on commenting on my looks could you?'' Athena said as normal sounding as she could trying to not frown. ''Will Art and Theus come to or will I only have the honor of meeting you today?'' Looking around Thena saw how all the guys were looking at them. For a moment she thought they were looking at her, forgetting that her sister sat at the same table. But it hit her quickly and she looked down.
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Theo could honestly say that he had already counted twelve things he'd rather be going to than this family meeting, all of which he had come up with in the past minute. He was already a little late; sitting there at the bar tapping on his glass that was being consumed partially for Dutch Courage, he could see the clock had already slid past the meeting time. He wondered if they'd forget they were related to him and maybe let him be.

With a sigh, Theo hopped from the bar stool and grabbed his coat, walking to the back room where it was safe to apparate away from Muggle sight. Next stop on the agenda: the Cafe Soleil.

He could see them as soon as he walked through the door - Rhea and Athena, two of his three younger sisters. Flashing them a grin, he made his way up to them, sighing internally. "Thena!" he greeted cheerfully, smiling at the younger of the two. "How're things? How's school? Have you finished yet? I hated it." Satisfied with his attempt at conversation, he grinned and sat down, poking one of Rhea's shopping bags with his foot. "How much did all that cost?" he asked, wrinkling his nose.

"I'm starving, anyway, girls. One of you should order something, I think." He beamed and leant back in his chair, folding his arms behind his head.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:38 pm

''Brother!'' Athena said smiling. He seemed happy, it cheered up the atmosphere. ''And sadly i'm still stuck at Beauxbatons forth year. Guess it runs in our blood, I hate it too.'' It was awful, no friends or even acquaintances. Just her, alone. Well she did speak with people time to time. Not very often, but she did. But that was nothing any member of her family ever in the entire universe would find out about. She chuckled at his comment on Rhea's shopping bags. He wanted them to order something. Snapping with her fingers a waitress came to their table and asked for the order. ''I'll just take a Mocha Latte, and you two?''
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Artemis thought that he would rather being doing anything else, that coming to a family meetings. He wondered why they even had them. The last one was over a year ago. It wasn't that he didn't like seeing his sisters and his twin. He just loved all the time he had by himself.

He then walked into Cafe' Soleil and noticed both of his sisters and also his twin. Artemis knew that he was late, but really didn't care.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Athena saw her brother, could see on his face that he'd much rather be somewhere else. But don't we all? She thought and pulled of a smile towards him. Why did they even bother coming here? Looking around everyone seemed somewhere else in their mind, this was just great. ''Artemis, Brother, I'm glad you could make it.'' Thena said honestly still smiling.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Artemis then smiled as he seen Athena. The only reason why he came to these family meeting was to see his little sister. He could tell that she was happy to seem him. Looking around he noticed that Theo or Rhea hadn't even said hello to him yet. But he knew they would. “ Ah Athena, sister, I'm glad I could make it too.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:48 pm

''Come sit.'' She said eagerly patting the chair next to her. ''We were just ordering.'' Nodding her head to the waitress. It must be horrible for that poor waitress to just stand there. Athena smiled towards her and said that they would order later. Shrugging the waitress went off. ''So how's life Art?''

Artemis must have been her favorite brother, he was the only one who actually were kind. Well, Theseus was time to time. But mostly Artemis. It was nice, and she was glad that he came to their little meet up session.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Artemis then went and sat down beside of her. “ That is good because I could always eat something.” He loved that he got to spend time with his little sister. “ Life is just the same as it was a year ago.” He wanted to hear more about her life. “ So how is school going?”

Between his twin and sister, Athena has always been his favorite. It was because he could be himself around her. He was glad that he could be there for meet up session. But even thought he pretend that he didn’t' care.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 pm

''You always eat Art! But still there's no showing'' Thena said with a laugh. He just ate and ate, she on the other hand watched her calories. If she couldn't be as pretty as Rhea she could at least be thinner. Always something. ''No special lady?'' She teased and continued talking about school ''School is school. Piles of homework and yeah. Nothing really happens you know. I spend my time by the fountain or in the library. And of course i draw and sing. Would be kind off dull without it. And that's about it. Fun life huh?'' looking at the others she wondered why they kept so quiet. Extremely quiet. No snobby comments on her looks or how young she was, not even a hint of glare or smirk. Something seemed wrong.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 pm

He laughed when Athena said that. “ I know, but I have a high metabolism.” He sat there and listen to Athena talk about how school was. “ Just think one day you won't have school and you will have to get a job.” He knew she was going to ask him about what job he had. Truth was he wasn't looking to start work. “ I been going to all these parties, and there was this one girl that stood out from the crowd.”
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Rhea faked a frown, though on the inside she was grinning. "I just said you looked good." she said, shrugging and flipping her hair from one shoulder, to the other, smiling the whole time at her younger sister.

When their brother joined, a grimace spread over Rhea's face almost immediately. "Probably less than what you've spent on alcohol, this week." she said, plastering another fake smile as she resisted the urge to jab her pointy heels into Theo's leg.

When Artemis joined, she grimaced once more, but managed to cover it up with a smile. "Hello, Art." she said, in a short-cut tone, before she turned to look for someone to take their orders - preferably a waiter, and a hot one. "What are we all having, then?"

She didn't like family events, more than the rest of her family, but she got a share out of it, her father insisted they had these 'events' of sorts, and if they did he was happy, and when he was happy he shared his money with Rhea, which made Rhea happy. Very happy.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Artemis looked at Rhea and smiled. He could really that she was excited to see him. He then rolled his eyes as he watched how Rhea was acting. He knew that if there was a cute guy there she was trying to flirt with him. And this only reminded of how Artemis would have to be the big brother and remind the guy that if he would hurt his sister. His world would be painful.

He could tell that Rhea was only here for the money. Sometimes he didn’t' understand his sister.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:38 pm

''Don't remind me.'' Athena beamed. Work seemed so boring, she just wanted to have fun. Ooh girls juts wanna have fun, played in her head.
    ''A girl? You've found a girl!'' She sounded like the typical sister, eager to find out more. ''Who is she? And most of all, when do i get to meet her?!'' God how she was glad for him, she didn't know who she was but she was still happy for Artemis.

''As i said two decades ago i want a Mocha latte, please.'' Rhea always was so ignorant. So decent, like she was better than them, when they actually where the same flesh and blood. Only different. But in her tiny thiny pink bubbly world the only person existing was herself. Snob.
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Theo grinned at Thena. "I don't doubt it. Only Rhea and her plastics enjoy that kind of thing." He flashed a toothy smile at the elder of the two girls and sat down. She replied to him about her shopping and he shrugged, smiling. "Probably true. But drink's much more useful." He turned to Thena and tapped the side of his nose. "Never drink. It's very bad."

Art arrived next and he smiled widely. "Hiya, Art," he greeted. "How's tricks?"

He left Art and Thena to chat; he knew they got on the best and he felt that it would be rude to talk to Rhea over the top of them. At least, that would be his excuse if asked.

Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Artemis grinned. His sister thought the same way as he did, he was in no hurry to find a job. He laughed, he knew that Athena was going to act this way when he told her. “ Well nothing really happened yet, but I got to dance with her at this boring party.” He could tell that Athena was happy for him. More than his brother and sister.

“ I would like a cappuccino.”

He then looked at his brother. " Finally left the bottle for a while?"
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:09 am

Rhea snorted, ignoring her sister's comment and moving the bags away from Theo's legs, as she spoke, and under her chair, just incase he tried some monkey business - those clothes were really nice.

She snorted again at Artemis' question. "Like he would ever leave the bottle." she shook her head, giving Artemis a look and then winking with a grin at Theo.

"But, a girl, I heard, ARt?" she moved to look at Artemis again. "A nice one? Pretty? Nice taste in clothing?" she restrained herself from adding 'and people' and making a smarmy comment about how that 'couldn't work if she was interested in him', she just couldn't help it, comments like that always popped into her head.

Last edited by Rhea Capulet on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re-read earlier posts)
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:15 am

Athena looked over at Theseus with worry in her eyes. ''Drinking much? You know that it's not good for you. Our grandpa did die and he was an alcoholic you know.'' Frowning she looked at him. ''Don't be like him Thesu.'' One alcoholic in the family was enough.
    Her family was so strange, they were forced into this meetings. Athena always looked forward to them but just before she got nervous. Why couldn't they be like normal siblings? Fight now and then but atleast love eachother. She felt like crying, but would never do that. And mostly she wished for a better relation with her sister, but Rhea was always so cold. Thena couldn't remember a single time when Rhea actually had been nice.
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 am

Theo gave a small laugh, looking around at his family. "Thanks for your faith in me, guys," he said, giving a thumbs up. "I'm chuffed. Listen, I'm not an alcoholic, Thena, Rhea's just being her usual wonderful bitchy self." He gave her a subset smile. "Thanks, Rhea, sweets."

He then concentrated on what was being said and grinned. "A girl? Well done mate. Did we go to school with her? Do I know her? Is she pretty?" Theo did care about his siblings' social lives and was interested in their wellbeing, however much he feigned otherwise.

Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 am

"I am wonderful." Rhea said, placing her tongue between her teeth, and winking at Athena and then Theo. "You're so nice to me." she added, with a small pout.

She finally managed to spot a waiter, a male one, and waved him over while she let the other's talk about Art's new lady friend. She made the mental note to make a comment to Theo about his lack of a love life, though truthfully she had no idea if his love life was lacking or not, she just needed something to jab at him, for his comments earlier. Rhea didn't go down without a fight.

She ordered their drinks, and a soda for herself, sending the waiter a dazzling smile after she finished and thanking him in a long drawling voice, with a giggle at the end. She couldn't help herself, he was just so pretty in the face.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Artemis rolled his eyes. “ And this is what I get for telling, bombard with questions. I just meet her at a party, I have no idea what is going to happen. I am sure that you don't know her, yes she is. And pretty doesn't describe how she looks. She is more like a goddess or an angel. She didn’t' go to school with us. Not sure where she went though.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:33 pm

''As long as you are glad, i am too.'' It was true, even though she was dying of curiosity. But her brother wasn't a teller, so she would have to wait. Soon enough he would spill the beans. Even if she had to wait.
    Thena looked over at her sister. ''God can one be more obvious? Desperate much Rhea?'' It was like she dressed him of with her eyes. Gross.
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:27 pm

"I'll have to see her one day," Theo said, smiling at his brother and leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs. The conversation seemed to fade into silence as Rhea ordered something, and he snorted when Thena called her desperate.

"That's one way of putting it," he said in a sing-song voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:33 am