Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Impatient [Ms. Mad]

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Impatient [Ms. Mad] Empty Impatient [Ms. Mad]

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:57 am

This had bad idea written all over it.

Going outside to visit Rosie was different; Rosie was like a sister to Savannah, and besides, she ran Honeydukes. Savannah would always know to look for her there. But leaving the safety of the castle to wait and hope for a women she'd never even met to show up was - well weird and rather creepy.

But it was worth it, wasn't it? This woman - Ms Mad as JJ had called her - would be able to help. She, after all, was JJ's mentor and deserved to know the identity of the girls who'd attacked JJ.

Sighing wearily, Savannah rubbed her eyes. The things I do for this girl, Savannah thought darkly even though she wasn't angry with the Hufflepuff in the slightest. She was just tired and annoyed and sick of waiting.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Impatient [Ms. Mad] Empty Re: Impatient [Ms. Mad]

Post by Madisen Lewis Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Mad made her way into the Three Broomsticks, robes fluttering about her. Her dark eyes swept the inside of the tavern as she made her way over to the bar. Ordering a firewhiskey, the woman then settled herself at a table in the back.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Watching people walk in, a woman sparked Savannah's interest. She looked close enough to the woman that she'd seen in old portraits and photographs (Well, they weren't old, but a year ago could change a person, Savannah could attest to that.). Could that be Ms. Mad? Savannah wondered as she observed the woman sit down at a table, well, there's only one way to find out, I guess.

Taking a deep breath, Savannah got up, and carefully made her way over to the woman, standing by her table. "Um," She began, and instantly mentally cursed herself for her weak start. "Are you Ms Mad? Be- because I wanted to tell you something."

Will you get on with it?

Cringing at the voice, Savannah took another deep breath, "OK, let's start over. I'm Savannah Lerran, a friend of JJ's and I know the identity of the girls who attacked her."

Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:49 am

Mad raised her head to gaze placidly at the girl, calmly listening to what she had to say. Her lips thinned minutely.

"Is that so?" she said. The woman inclined her head towards an adjacent chair. "Have a seat, Miss Lerran. Tell me, how have you come by such knowledge?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Sitting down at Ms. Mad's instruction, Savannah clasped her hands together over the table, looking at the former Professor passively as she began, "Well, when JJ told me that she'd been attacked by brunette twins who didn't go to Hogwarts, we came to the conclusion that they attended Durmstrang. So I set off to find a Durmstrang student to ask if they knew a pair of brunette twins who'd be capable of doing something so evil."

Her gaze darkening, the brunette continued, "And luckily, I got kidnapped by that crow, which'd also kidnapped Durmstrang students. So I decided to make use of my time and ask if they knew anyone who fit their description. And a girl there did. The Moon Twins fit that description, Ms. Mad."

Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:30 am

Mad gave a curt nod, her lips thinning into a hard line. "The Moons, you say? It is better than nothing," the woman conceded. "I say that only because Durmstrang is not the only school apart from Hogwarts, of course. There are also the rare students who study had home, rather than in a formal institution.

"Nonetheless, well done, Miss Lerran; and I thank you for the information. It seems my apprentice excels at selecting loyal companions."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:28 am

Sighing, Savannah had to admit that Ms Mad's words were true. Really, they had no idea that the girls they were looking for hadn't been homeschooled. But they'd be able to narrow down the suspects if they found a pair of twins that fit the bill. "This is going to be harder than I thought, finding these girls. I guess we can only hope that these two are the ones." Smirking slightly at the idea of tracking JJ's attackers, her fingers twitched for her wand.

Blinking up sheepishly at Ms Mad's words, her smirk disappeared, replaced with a rare smile, "Me? I'm not that great. Anyone would have done that for a friend. And besides, I didn't really do anything. It was pure luck that I found out."
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:08 am

Mad's lips curved very slightly upwards. Not enough to truly be called a smile, but notable all the same. "It's all about timing, really," she stated, matter-of-fact. "I will inevitably find them. And they will be punished. Those who do wrong always reap their reward, Miss Lerran. Make no mistake on that.

"You overestimate the loyalty of one human to another, Miss Lerran," Mad informed the girl. "In any case, I appreciate your friendship on behalf of J.J. It has been difficult for her. No doubt, yourself and others have been there for her whilst I cannot."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:18 am

Always reap their reward...

Her words were so comforting, and Ms Mad sounded like she truly believed that. So why couldn't Savannah? Well, really, the answer was rather obvious. A year. Almost a bloody year and they weren't an inch closer to finding him than the day her father had died.

But helping JJ would at least make her feel better, even if they couldn't the msn who'd murdered her father. "If you find them," Savannah leaned a bit closer, her blue eyes wide. "Do you think I could help? I mean -" She laughed nervously, "I'm not the biggest threat out there, but I want them to know that they're not allowed to mess with a friend of mine and get away with it." Eyes darkening in determination, Savannah smirked again.

"I'll always be there for JJ." Savannah said softly, smiling, "Even if she never wants to see me again, I'll still be there because you can't get rid of me that easily."
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:41 am

Mad considered the girl's request. "I make no promises," she finally responded. "I shall make a decision when the time comes."

She brought her glass to her lips, taking a small sip before putting it down again. The woman gave a small nod of approval. "You are of a rare sort, Miss Lerran. I do not count this a bad thing.

"Now, was there anything else?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 pm

"Alright." Savannah nodded. Really, that was the best that she could hope for. After all, she hadn't expected Ms. Mad to jump up and down and beg for her to help them. JJ's mentor could easily go after them herself, she should count herself lucky that she was even considering letting her help.

Smiling, she nodded slightly, "Thank you, Ms Mad."

Pausing to think, she shook her head slightly, "I don't think so."
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Mad gave a curt nod. "Very well," she told the girl dismissively. "See to it that you are where you need to be.

"Until next time, Miss Lerran."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:26 pm

"I will," Savannah nodded, standing up from her seat with a smile. Pushing in her chair, she waved to Ms. Mad, "Bye, Ms. Mad."

Smiling, she turned around and left the pub, feeling rather pleased with herself.

A job well, done, Savannah.

Her smile slipping off her face, she shuddered, and continued on her way back to Hogwarts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 pm