Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Rhea does not like horsing (invitation)

Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Rhea does not like horsing (invitation)  Empty Rhea does not like horsing (invitation)

Post by Rhea Capulet Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Rhea walked around the garden, hoisting her bag further on her shoulder as she enjoyed the sun shining on her face.
    The weather was nice outside, which was a change because it hand been quite windy for the past days, so she hadn't left the house and hadn't shopped for almost a week. So as soon as the weather was nice again, the girl had gone out and already done some shopping, but left her bags at home and went out again for a cup of coffee to enjoy while walking around the large garden, it was much better than hanging at home around her lovely family.

Everything seemed to be possible in this fairytale garden, there were ducks, swans and other kind of animals, like cats and horses, you could even go horse-riding, but Rhea really did not fancy doing that.

She always stayed away from the horses, they had back at school (unless she was dared to be near them, she never backed away from a dare, she was way too proud), but she had been very afraid they'd try to bite off her face if she went too close to them.

Valentin Beaufort
    Valentin Beaufort
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Rhea does not like horsing (invitation)  Empty Re: Rhea does not like horsing (invitation)

Post by Valentin Beaufort Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:03 pm

If Valentin did have a day off, he liked to go outside. He practically grew up outside, always travelling around. The houses they stayed in often had no luxury. Their parents might make a decent amount of money, but lots of it went into paying for the travelling itself and visiting the important things they had to see in the country. Having a place to stay with hot water always came on the second place. Valentin never really minded, he knew how to hear water with magic and he had never heard of television or electronics until he turned seventeen and saw them at the house of one of the muggle-born friends he had made while staying at the Ministry to take his NEWT's.

But he was most comfortable when he was outside. Especially when there weren't many people.

Which was why he decided to go to the gardens near the apartment where he was staying. It wasn't overly crowded and it looked so peaceful it immediately made him feel at ease.

He had been there for a little while, having climbed into one of the trees so he could look out over the large area. It wasn't until he spotted a slightly familiar face that he jumped from the tree. Valentin wasn't sure if he was supposed to call out, but he felt this intense desire to show the woman he was not always a blabbering baboon. Because he wasn't.

His voice was a lot softer than he had intended it to be when he finally did call out, having sped up his pace so he was now walking next to her. "Rhea, wasn't it?"
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Rhea does not like horsing (invitation)  Empty Re: Rhea does not like horsing (invitation)

Post by Rhea Capulet Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Rhea stared to her side, at the beautiful multi-coloured flowers all around the garden, they were quite wonderful and fascinating, none of them seemed to be alike nor from the same plant-family or whatever it was called.

The brunette jumped up slightly when there was a voice next to her, and her head snapped to the other side, noticing that the boy from the pub on her Birthday, was now there standing next to her - Valentin, she remembered or 'Blondie' as she preferred; the very socially awkward boy that dragged Theo to the floor.

"Blondie," she greeted, smirking slightly, at least this would bring amusement to her dull boring day. "Fancy seeing you here, you're not going to pull me to the ground next, are you?"
    Valentin Beaufort
    Valentin Beaufort
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valentin Beaufort Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Valentin forced his cheeks to not flare up at the nickname, and he hoped he succeeded, even just a little bit. He slowed down again, making sure she was at the same speed as her. If the use of the nickname hadn't have him blushing, her following words certainly managed it. "No, I wasn't p-planning on it," he stammered.

"What brings you out here today?" he asked, trying to start of a conversation. He didn't think she looked like someone who liked to be surrounded by nature. Not that he was going to tell her that.
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Rhea shrugged off his stammering, deciding to try to be decent for the first part of the conversation anyway.

"I'm just talking a walk, the weather's been shit, so this is the first time I get out in a fucking week. I swear, if I hadn't gotten out, I would've started to snap some necks, just out of boredom." she said, throwing her head back in a laugh.

She looked over at the blond boy, "I swear I've never seen anyone as blond as you." she said, shaking her head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 10:36 pm