Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Masquerade - Artie

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Masquerade - Artie Empty Masquerade - Artie

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Karma kept to the outskirts of the dancefloor, staying silent as she made her way to the punchbowl. She was pretty thirsty, and as no one had asked her to dance yet, she felt perfectly content to just drink something.

The punch was spiked. Beautiful.

She took a cup from the boy posted to pour and drank it, the sharp tang of alcohol mixing with the sweetness of the punch.

If only it'd been spiked with blood...

But she wasn't that hungry. Not really. She still had enough control not to jump on anyone with a pulse.

Now if only she had a dance partner...

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Masquerade - Artie Empty Re: Masquerade - Artie

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Artemis walked over to the punch bowl. He was shocked that Phillie hadn't asked him to dance. Artemis wasn't really in the mood for this party. But he knew that Athena wanted to come. So he decided to suck it up. But he was already becoming bored as he walked over and got a cup of punch. After drinking a little bit, he could tell that it was spiked. But this was something that he really didn't care about cause usually he was spiking his own drink when he was home. He felt like this could go on forever. He then noticed that there was a young girl just waiting for someone to dance. And he knew all this was doing was boring him to death.He then walked over to her. " Hello there." He was still smirking, hoping to use his charms on her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Karma looked away from her observations of the dance floor.

"Hello." She said, taking another sip of the spiked punch. She looked the boy up and down, not exactly impressed, but not exactly disgusted or uninterested.

Making a snap decision, she smiled up at him, meeting his hazel eyes with her light brown ones. She kurtzied, acting star struck. "How do you do?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Artemis could tell that she was looking him up and down. But he was also doing the same, he had no idea how he keep finding all of these young women. It wasn't like he was old himself. He then took another drink of his punch. " I am bored at parties."

He them smirked when he seen that she was acting star struck. Atremis couldn't help back laugh. " But how are you on this fine night?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Karma shrugged. "Where's your dance partner. There's no way you came alone." She said, the truth ringing in her voice.

She smiled. "I'm alright, I guess." She smiled and held out her hand, her eyes sparkling behind her mask. "You can call me... Starlight." She shrugged. "Or Firegirl. Whichever."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Artemis smirked. " Oh it looks like she is busy doing something else." It was true that he was here with Phillie and she was busy hosting.

He then looked and noticed her eyes. Artemis was trying to memorize how they sparkled. " Starlight? I like that." He was trying to think of a good name that she could call him. Why did his parents have to name him after a goddess.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 pm

She smiled, pulling her hand back. "Well, I hope she pays more attention to you, you seem very special." She grinned before returning her eyes to the dance floor.

"Why don't I call you Zues?" she asked innocently. "For the king of the gods?" She delibritely blushed, looking away from him. "Thanks." She said softly. Even though it wasn't her name, she acted as if the name held some importance.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 pm

He smiled. " I am sure that she is very busy and has little time to pay attention to me. I don't even think she noticed that I am here." Artemis then remembered that Phillie hadn't seen him yet.

Artemis let the name slip off of his tongue. He knew that this wasn't his real name. But he was sure she would laugh. " Zeus? I like that name a lot." He was grinning. " But I love it when you, starlight say it." Artemis could tell that she had a britsh accent. " You go to Hogwarts?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 pm

Karma grinned up at him. "Zues." She said again, caressing the word on her tongue. "It's a nice name." She looked at the dancefloor again, before looking back up at him.

"I do go to Hogwarts, actually. How did you..." She flushed again. "Oh right, my accent." She smiled shyly. "Well, that means your from france, right?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 pm

He grinned as he watched her say the name she gave him. At the end of the night he might say his real name. But there was nothing to worry about because he was under a mask. He then started to stare at her. Trying to memorize how she looked.

Artemis was still grinning. " Oui mon cher starlight, vous avez raison."

OOC: I said Yes my dear Starlight you are right in french

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 am

Karma's smile wavered. "I don't speak french..." She said slowly, then she gave him a million watt smile. "But that means I'm right! Doesn't it?" her eyes sparkled with happiness. "You're from France!" she smiled up at him, finishing off her punch.

She placed the cup on the table, her eyes going to the finger food. She looked at the table full of it, entranced by the many ways you could pack human food. Interesting.

She turned back to Zues, a half grin on her face. "Would your lady mind if we danced?" she asked shyly. "Not that I want to intrude, I was just looking for a partner..." She grinned up at him. "And here you are."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 am

Artemis laughed." All I just said was yes my dear starlight you are right. I am from France." He loved looking at her smile. How it lit up and how he couldn't help but stare at it. At this point nothing matter to him.

He the watched as she had a half grin on her face. And this only caused him to smirk. " I would be love to dance with you." He knew that Phillie would be busy for a while and won't notice if he was gone.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:34 am

Karma smiled, so she was right.

If he was sure his lady wouldn't mind... Keeping the grin on her face, she gestured to the dancefloor. "Lead the way, Zues." She sang.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:38 am

Artemis was grinning. He loved the name Zues better than his own name.

He then started to lead her on the dance floor. " Tell me Starlight, is there going to be some guy intrupting us?"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 am

Karma's grin faltered, before it was back, almost brighter than before. "A guy? I don't think so. I didn't bring anyone with me." Her thoughts went to a certain red-eyed boy, but she pushed it away for the time being. It was only a dance, after all, and this was a pureblood party.

She placed one hand delicately on his shoulder and took his hand in hers, letting him lead the dance. "What about you? Am I going to be hunted down later by some girl?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 am

Artemis noticed that her grin was even more brighter, it that was even possible. He then smiled, he knew that this was going to be just a dance. And Phillie would have to understand. He was shocked that he hadn't seen Athena since they came. But he wasn't worrid about her right now.

He then put one of his hands on her hips. " I am sure that she is far too busy to find us, but she is the one who invited you."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 am

Karma fell silent, just looking up at him. She let him lead her around the dancefloor, her eyes sparkling. She wasn't really memorizing his face, she was imagining someone else, not that he needed to know that.

"You're an excellent dancer, Zeus." She said, once the song ended, and slowed down. She didn't want to slow dance in silence. There was something too... intimate about that.

She gazed up at him, eyes flashing darker. "How much have you practiced, Zeus, outside of dances?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:52 pm